What's new

What are the main factors that cause PayPal accounts to be restricted?

Paypal just have some bias against some countries because I don't see any tangible reason why they will restrict countries from accessing their full service, this is not fair to people of that country.
Anyways in my country I even prefer to receive payment through Bitcoin as Bitcoin's exchange rate to my local currency is higher than PayPal's exchange rate which uses normal bank rate.

Paypal is very fast money transactions wallet, it is almost all over the world but not every country has the facility of paypal. There are almost 18o countries having the facility of paypal.The most restriction about papayel is its multiple account on a single device.

I think there are factors that makes PayPal restrict an account and they include the following
1. Crossing your limit: PayPal places a limit on some accounts so when your transactions exceed that limit,your account will be restricted and placed on review.
2. Suspicious transactions: Whenever your account is flagged by someone or you receive money from a flagged source,PayPal will restrict your account and carry out an investigation.
3.Your account can also be restricted if you violate their laws.

Just like payoneer, PayPal requires you to verify your account. And pending the verification process, transactions maybe banned. Also, if they discovered that there is fraudulent act during transaction, account may be suspended. Besides, you can always mail their support for a better clarification.

There are a lot of reasons that can result in restriction of PayPal account. The first is if you receive a huge amount of money you will be asked to say something about it. In many countries that have a long history of fraudulent activities, PayPal tend to limit or even cut off their services from this countries completely.

Your PayPal account will be restricted if you receive huge amount on a new account. You account will be restricted if you account is banned on eBay.

Your PayPal account will be restricted if you login from non accepted countries.

If you charge back too often on your account, it will be restricted. Also, your account can be restricted for unknown reason, PayPal ban accounts on whim.

Paypal is often restricted when the account owner had violated some of the terms and conditions of paypal, and when they detect that you used a fake identification means or when an unauthorized person is suspected using your account

Paypal in my country is used only to carry out commercial transactions, transfers cannot be made, and as I read in this thread, we also have the problem of verifying it, since credit cards must be in dollars, and in our country so far not exist. I was able to verify on one occasion that the government deposited travel dollars to leave my country. But it is no longer possible, the only way is to open an account abroad and obtain credit cards in dollars and thus verify PayPal.

PayPal is one of the payment processors with high security and when they see any unsecured activities taking place in your account , they try protecting you be just limiting your account. At the past it wasn't easy you use PayPal with crypto related but now that problem has ended.

I don't think PayPal will restrict your account if you use multiple accounts on one device. The only time when they restrict accounts is when something suspicious is going on with your transactions. Either you receive or send money from/to a suspicious website or account
Yes you are right. You can use more than one account on same device. I have also seen account restriction. In some countries paypal service is not allowed. People make account by fake methods. When the account comes under observation, payments are restricted for 180 days.

I think this boils down to the kind of activities going on in the account. Again another reason why a region can be blacklisted could be as a result of consistent abuse from account holders of that particular region and PayPal has probably had enough.

Paypal is quite sensitive to suspicious activities on accounts opened with them. For instance, if you make payments to an account that has been flagged for whatever reason, yours may also be flagged.

lolzzz.. I think is because of identity, look at the last message they sent me before been restricted
For your account security, we may limit your PayPal account because we noticed you haven't used it much since you signed up. To restore full access to your account, log in and provide aProof of Identity (such as Driver's license Copy, Passport copy etc.). Go to your Notifications center to upload documents.

I was joining giveaways on twitter and one of the hosts who do those giveaways got their account suspended or restricted, I think. Perhaps it's because it looks suspicious. Given that the host is always sending money from time to time, maybe paypal got suspicious leading to its suspension. I'm not really sure if that's what happened.

Your account could be restricted to agree to administrative prerequisites. For instance, mentioning and requesting certain items, similar to a debit card, can trigger government and state laws, and we may restrict your record while we cooperate to fulfill those necessities.

Paypal is a very good payment tool because the transaction is fast and can also be used in various countries but why have I recently seen in my own country that some of their accounts are limited and can only be opened within 180 days, approximately guess What causes their account to be like that, do they use multiple accounts on one device or have they ever made unfair transactions?
PayPal can restrict your account if you opened in an unsupported location. For instance PayPal is banned in most African countries. So if you opened an account you will be restricted once you are caught and all your money there will vanish into thin air.

PayPal is a very good tool, I've not really had any problem with it.
If there is any restrictions from PayPal it may be due to some technical issues, the thoughest experience have had with PayPal is just a delay.

Most limitations are resolved within 5 days, however some could take longer. Some limitations can be lifted without a review. For instance, you may simply need to change your security questions and password. In either case, log in to your account for details

PayPal may limit and account due to the following g reasons.

1. Unauthorized access to your account, if someone login into your account without authorization from you, your account will be restricted.
2. Inactive account: you account may be restricted if you haven't used it much from when you signed up.

Generally speaking, PayPal will only restrict an account, if there are way too many cases of people trying to reverse transactions, regardless of reason (ex. paying someone to do something and trying to reverse the transaction before they could do the thing); or if there are people constantly submitting fraud tickets.
Can you explain how reversal of transactions work? Because me i don’t understand oh.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back