What's new

What are the home buying process you know?

The home buying process in my country Nigeria is pretty not hard, it's either an estate agent advertise a house to you, then he takes you for house inspection where you check out the house to see if you like the house or if there are any fault that is in the house.
At this point If you like the house, he will provide you with a copy of the documents of the house so you can go and verify ownership and do transfer of ownership documents after which you pay for the house and voila! The house is yours.
What is the home buying process in your country?
It's simple, call an agent or go to a real estate company's office to see available house's, check them, bargain for price and make payment.

Contacting a real estate agent is the most popular in my country.
Even when selling a house, the best option is to employ the professionalism of s real estate agent so you can get a good buyer is well

Because of scams, it is good through a real estate agent. I have seen many who lost their money while buying lands from the owners. In Nigeria, someone can sell land to different buyers because of the illiteracy of the buyer.

The process of buying land or house in my country is not too hard, you consult the agents, they will search the house land in the area of your wishes, the owner of the land will prepare document which to be signed by both parties after the payment while the agents take 10%of the price both sides

The process of buying land or house in my country is not too hard, you consult the agents, they will search the house land in the area of your wishes, the owner of the land will prepare document which to be signed by both parties after the payment while the agents take 10%of the price both sides
One of the most important in the property that you are buying is the authentic documents. You can ask for a photocopy of the title and the tax return so you can verify it with the land registration office. There are many fake titles and fake owners that are selling. It is a disaster to be scammed.

The home process Business I know is that if you want to buy a property you hon different property listing website that you think is okay for you and from there you just contact there customer service to finalise the deal

Some process are even more simpler here in my country where you will simply see a sign post with a contact number on the wall of the said house that is to be sold and how to reach who is selling the property to negotiate the price

It's simple, call an agent or go to a real estate company's office to see available house's, check them, bargain for price and make payment.
Well this is a very simple and basic way for someone to purchase a property but then we really need to be careful so as not to fall for scan all in the name of wanting to purchase you heard from some real estate agent as some of them can be scams.

Well this is a very simple and basic way for someone to purchase a property but then we really need to be careful so as not to fall for scan all in the name of wanting to purchase you heard from some real estate agent as some of them can be scams.
I remember the news report on a scamming real estate agent who was selling a property to 4 buyers. She was using a tampered title that the unsuspecting buyer was not able to notice. Fortunately a friend advised the buyer to check it with the land registration and that's when the scam was uncovered.

The most part of the home buying process that I know of is that, you get in touch with the real estate agent who comes and show off the apartment to you and all it's facilities. And the negotiation process begins from there with you and the agent

There are no rigid rules in buying housing properties here that I know of. If you know someone or an agent into selling of houses, you simply get them to show you the said property for sale and make your evaluations and negotiations

I remember the news report on a scamming real estate agent who was selling a property to 4 buyers. She was using a tampered title that the unsuspecting buyer was not able to notice. Fortunately a friend advised the buyer to check it with the land registration and that's when the scam was uncovered.
I am so happy that the real estate agent was found out and what he or she was doing is a very criminal offence and I hope that that fraudulent real estate agent is jailed for life because what he did is just to criminal in nature.

actually acquiring a land in my setting is not that easy these days because first of all you have to make enquiries and enquiries have to be valued so you don't fall a victim or you can go to real estate companies there, it will be more legalized also you have to check out the locations and their structures and you'll have to document by having certificate of occupancy and right of ownership.

Well buying a house or a landed properties here will take alot of processes and signing.

Firstly, you need to get a c of o for the land which must be legit.

Make sure the land is from the state government. Don't buy land from people just anyhow.

You need a lawyer and a benefactor to sign a whole lots of signing.
foremost, get to meet the right real estate company or an agent.
Ensure to see the property for yourself before making a purchase.
Make a background check on the property to avoid being scammed.
Get a lawyer for all the legal details and obtain your certificate of occupancy.

This is pretty much the processes in my country though there are stages in this process that you will go to the court registry to do a change of ownership and equally making payments to the government on the said property.

Yeah i am agreed with all those who are saying that buying house is of many types like it depends on the buyer that which procedure he\she is getting easy like if they want to contact with real estate agency or directly dealing with the seller.
There are seriously many more ways to follow but searching out the everything is important before buying.

Well most times I go through agents or agencies and that saves me enough stress of trying to search for properties that I like. After I check for what I want, I just inspect and pay and get documents transferred to me.

Contacting a real estate agent is the most popular in my country.
Even when selling a house, the best option is to employ the professionalism of s real estate agent so you can get a good buyer is well
That's right a real estate agent has access to informations concerning available houses. I know a family friend who is a local agent, he usually receives calls from various persons looking for houses to not only buy but also rent.

Yes, is pretty easy as you said, depending on the location. If advertise, try to location the house, inspect the house if it reaches your expectation and demand or taste, makes question and possible answers to such questions and then price if you can pay.

Yes, is pretty easy as you said, depending on the location. If advertise, try to location the house, inspect the house if it reaches your expectation and demand or taste, makes question and possible answers to such questions and then price if you can pay.
When trying to buy any property , the most important thing I will always consider is just the location and the design of the building .if they are in perfect condition I will definitely buys the property as long as that is what I want.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back