What's new

What are the home buying process you know?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The home buying process in my country Nigeria is pretty not hard, it's either an estate agent advertise a house to you, then he takes you for house inspection where you check out the house to see if you like the house or if there are any fault that is in the house.
At this point If you like the house, he will provide you with a copy of the documents of the house so you can go and verify ownership and do transfer of ownership documents after which you pay for the house and voila! The house is yours.
What is the home buying process in your country?

The processes are to look for the house, check if it meets your expectations, ask for the documents, verify the authenticity of the documents then you can buy.

The home buying process in my country Nigeria is pretty not hard, it's either an estate agent advertise a house to you, then he takes you for house inspection where you check out the house to see if you like the house or if there are any fault that is in the house.
At this point If you like the house, he will provide you with a copy of the documents of the house so you can go and verify ownership and do transfer of ownership documents after which you pay for the house and voila! The house is yours.
We should check papers of house weather is it legal or not.
This is basic step to buy a property.
Secondly check the environment of this place and judge the neighborhood before buying a house. These are compulsory step should be taken before buying a house.

Well buying a house or a landed properties here will take alot of processes and signing.

Firstly, you need to get a c of o for the land which must be legit.

Make sure the land is from the state government. Don't buy land from people just anyhow.

You need a lawyer and a benefactor to sign a whole lots of signing.

I think the first thing is choosing the right agent
An agent represents you and has a fiduciary responsibility to look out for your best interests. Interview agents and meet with at least three of them as you make a decision. Try to hire based on experience.

Ask questions about your listing agreement, including the length of time the home will be listed and the commission you will pay for the agent’s services. Will you also be paying the buyer’s agent commissions? (Most traditional agreements require it

Closing is one step that is very essential. During the closing, the deed is delivered to the buyer, the title is transferred, financing documents and title insurance policies are exchanged, and the agreed-on costs are paid.

Some of the final documents, including the deed and mortgage or deed of trust are signed by the appropriate parties, and then delivered to the county recorder to be recorded.

In my country first we call the agent and seen our house and give our rate. Then he take customer to see the house and tells the price .If the customer like the house he take copy of the document and gets ownership of the house.Its the proceedure in our country to buy a house.

Buying a house or any piece of land (plot) in my country is not much easy. It's too hard and you have to go again and again that department for this purpose. The process is too long if you have no reference or money in your pocket.

Buying a new house has much challenges for us regarding its location regarding its environment and surroundings, basic facilities like food, health and education. The main think is the dealing with the owner of the house.

In our country when you buy a real estate property from an individual and assuming that all documents are authentic and the sale is on the level then the deed of sale is drawn. Payment is given after the signing and the buyer gets 3 documents - deed of sale, title and real estate tax payment. Buyer has to wait for the seller to pay the capital gains tax. When the buyer receives the receipt of tax he can go to the Land Registration Authority to replace the title.

the classic way that alteast everyone in my country uses, you call the seller, you both agree about a meeting time, then you both go check the home, the seller shows you the whole home (every side of it), then you discuss the price, if you both agree, you get the home, if not, you go for something else

There are many process and procedures in buying a house or home. Sometimes people prefer to buy through real estate agent while some buy from private owner directly who wants to sell their house due to one reason or the other. Sometimes you can buy directly from the government anyone you prefer.

I think that process to look for a house and buy the property as well is very similar in my country as it is to yours as well. When you are interested in a property though there are negotiations that take place where you put in an offer for the house and after that the seller comes back either accepting it or offering a counter price and this can go on until one decides they are not interested or you reach a consensus on the price.

In my country, either through the internet, press or word of mouth, you can speak directly with the owner without the need for a real estate agent, but you can also hire the services of the agent. The property is seen and if it is to the client's liking, the copies of the document are received and reviewed with the competent entities, if said documents are verified, the payment is made in the presence of lawyers or at a notary and the original documents are delivered with the change of ownership.

I am living in the rent house, when we are in searching of house we contact to the agencies officer for the help.
They took the client or customers to the house for the satisfaction , if they want to buy house he must need to know everything about house , so same procedure is about buying own house.

Yeah i am agreed with all those who are saying that buying house is of many types like it depends on the buyer that which procedure he\she is getting easy like if they want to contact with real estate agency or directly dealing with the seller.
There are seriously many more ways to follow but searching out the everything is important before buying.

It is almost the same just have you have mentioned above because am also from Nigeria, So addition to what as been said, buying of houses here can also be very stressful because of client wahala and also the problem of client choice of preferred house.

I think it shouldn't be that hard in other countries too. I only know of Nigeria and some other African countries. I suppose it shouldn't be that complicated in other countries as well. Buying a home is important.

Replace or repair old, leaky faucets. Put down new grouting if necessary. Replace caulking around areas like the toilet, shower, and sink to help keep moisture out. Repair or replacedamaged and chipped tiles on the floors, walls, and other surfaces.

enquiry/consultation regarding the house agents to confirm if there has been any record of scam .verification of house documents to know whether they are valid or not.checking out the house if you are okay with the structure and facilities and also signing of agreement between the parties involved

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back