What's new

What are the home buying process you know?

The home purchase process is a very simple one where you take it upon yourself to find your kind of home or house through the help of house agents or anyone you know that knows about a house put up for sale somewhere

enquiry/consultation regarding the house agents to confirm if there has been any record of scam .verification of house documents to know whether they are valid or not.checking out the house if you are okay with the structure and facilities and also signing of agreement between the parties involved
What's of the home-buying process I know is true mortgage or installmental payment and you can also pay in cash these are various method of buying homes.

I am living in the rent house, when we are in searching of house we contact to the agencies officer for the help.
They took the client or customers to the house for the satisfaction , if they want to buy house he must need to know everything about house , so same procedure is about buying own house.
You can't just buy a house or rented an apartment without knowing anyone, you must first do a research and start looking for the place , and after seeing an apartment ,you must talk to the agent on the price , then check the apartments to know if it suites your taste.

Yes I have seen lots of cases like this, not just on already made properties but also in buying of lands as well, whereby family owners or community elders would come and start claiming ownership
I have also seen a situation whereby somebody will sell alarm to different buyers and at the end of the day create a lot of problems for those buyers as they will start causing troubles in thinking that they are the original owner of the Land.

Buying a house in my country is pretty much straight forward. All you have to do is to find a house that you are interested in and then have an agreement with the landlord.

I have also seen a situation whereby somebody will sell alarm to different buyers and at the end of the day create a lot of problems for those buyers as they will start causing troubles in thinking that they are the original owner of the Land.
This happened to my parents, some years back they brought a plot of land and they where actually the first buyers, this man later on also sold some part of the land to two other buyers. These new buyers started dragging the land with my parents saying they are the owners of the whole land. My parents had to go to court for over 15 years.

The home-buying process in my country is not actually not hard because if you have your money then you can actually get any type of home you desire in a very good location.

Well buying a house is quite easy and straight forward too provided the funds are available, just checking the place and if one is satisfied then the transaction can be taken forward from there

The process is fast changing! Now most people just go online to websites like to let.ng, property.com to rent or buy a property.

In my former country: too heavily bureaucratized. You need a notary, bank researches and no bank would release a mortgage if you don't present at least two solid guarantors (people who own properties, have a permanent job, in order to cover the entire mortgage in the case of insolvency of the buyer). This because it's quite impossible for most of people to buy a house without getting a mortgage.
In my current country: very easier, less bureaucracy and no need of quite impossible guarantees (even if I don't know each detail, as I didn't need to get a mortgage when I moved).

1. Understand the Nature of the Property. ...
  2. Research Who is Selling. ...
  3. Verify the True Owner. ...
  4. Make Payment and Collate the Right Documentation. ...
  5. File the Documentation for Your New Purchase With the State Government.
  6. Appoint an estate agent to oversee in your absence.

This happened to my parents, some years back they brought a plot of land and they where actually the first buyers, this man later on also sold some part of the land to two other buyers. These new buyers started dragging the land with my parents saying they are the owners of the whole land. My parents had to go to court for over 15 years.
The detective told me I would love to know how the case letter ending wasn't able to win back the land or the one your parents in court? If they win your parent in court that means it's a very bad case.

The detective told me I would love to know how the case letter ending wasn't able to win back the land or the one your parents in court? If they win your parent in court that means it's a very bad case.
In the end the judge decided that everyone should remain wherever they have laid a foundation, no one should move pass their boundaries. It's really annoying though cause we actually own the whole land.

In the end the judge decided that everyone should remain wherever they have laid a foundation, no one should move pass their boundaries. It's really annoying though cause we actually own the whole land.
It's a very bad judgement from the judge although it's a good thing that there is no more dispute about the land so everyone can maintain their place on the land.

in my country you know that to buy a very good home it is very important that you look at a real estate company because they will help you to get a good home.

It is an easy process in my country, all you need to do is to indicate your interest, meet the right persons involved, find our the authenticity of the claims, if the findings are authentic, then process the buying and ownership documents with legal backing, make payment and pack in. That's all

in my country you know that to buy a very good home it is very important that you look at a real estate company because they will help you to get a good home.
Well I completely agree with you that when you want to purchase a real estate property especially when it comes to house is all building then you need to ensure that the real estate company that you want to patronise is actually a reliable and trustworthy company as they will ensure that they get the best house for you to purchase.

It's a very bad judgement from the judge although it's a good thing that there is no more dispute about the land so everyone can maintain their place on the land.
Yes, I also consider it as not fair but we are just grateful it's finally over, we don't have to pump money to that aspect again. Though my parents still have the dream of buying back some part of the land because one of them have not be able to develop his portion till now

The home buying process in my country Nigeria is pretty not hard, it's either an estate agent advertise a house to you, then he takes you for house inspection where you check out the house to see if you like the house or if there are any fault that is in the house.
At this point If you like the house, he will provide you with a copy of the documents of the house so you can go and verify ownership and do transfer of ownership documents after which you pay for the house and voila! The house is yours.
What is the home buying process in your country?
I remembered how I struggled to get client when I was still in business of real estate as a Realtor... Advertise through social media, website, e-commerce etc. Not one client ask for what I do...

enquiry/consultation regarding the house agents to confirm if there has been any record of scam .verification of house documents to know whether they are valid or not.checking out the house if you are okay with the structure and facilities and also signing of agreement between the parties involved
The best thing to do is to make a good enquiry and consultation before buying any household properties in order not to fall into a scamming scheme plotted by scammer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back