What are the conditions for Pension?

Nimra Saeed

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As in Pakistan the conditions for the person to avail pension is that he should be a government sector employee and he should have completed his period of services honestly.After that he is retired and can get Pension.
What about your country?

I think what you just described in this thread, is global. You must complete the years of service and also the age, at least in my country. I have a friend who has already completed the years of service but has not yet reached retirement age and therefore has not yet been approved for retirement.

I think what you just described in this thread, is global. You must complete the years of service and also the age, at least in my country.
It's the same in Italy. I suppose this rules stands in various countries both european and latin american too. But point in Italy is the government keep on increasing more and more the working age, now between 67 and 71 years and the idea is more increase.
In Brazil: it strongly depends on the kind of job to calculate how many years of social service contribution. For teachers is 25 years. For micro-entrepreneurs like me (private teaching included) it's 18 years of social service contribution. Considering age: 62 for women and 65 for men.

In my country pension are given to people that have serve the government in the public sector for about 60 years or older should be eligible for old age pension; for women to be 55 years or older.

As in Pakistan the conditions for the person to avail pension is that he should be a government sector employee and he should have completed his period of services honestly.After that he is retired and can get Pension.
What about your country?
I agree with you that the condition of this application in Pakistan is required to take a government for pension, or it is not the question of taking pensions after retirement ... because the government is such an institution that gives the facility to work under it ... there is no such institution who does not have any work on the private sector they arrange a party for their workerse and at thhe they say good bye and send them to their homes.... Am i right....?

In my country Nigeria there is no actual condition for people, but there are some things you must achieve before you are given a pension and first thing is that you must be a government worker, you must pay your tax, you must work for the maximum of 35 years in service as with this you will be eligible for pension, you should not be reported to have committed a crime in one way or the other, there are some other rules that I don't have an idea about except those who works for government.

An annuity is a wellspring of ensured retirement pay gave by a business to workers who have equipped for this advantage. To be qualified for an annuity advantage you ordinarily need to work for a business for a specific number of years (that number can change).

It's the same in Italy. I suppose this rules stands in various countries both european and latin american too. But point in Italy is the government keep on increasing more and more the working age, now between 67 and 71 years and the idea is more increase.
In Brazil: it strongly depends on the kind of job to calculate how many years of social service contribution. For teachers is 25 years. For micro-entrepreneurs like me (private teaching included) it's 18 years of social service contribution. Considering age: 62 for women and 65 for men.
It is tremendous that instead of reducing the pension age they increase it, here in Venezuela it is 55 years for women and 60 for men, which is under discussion to bring them to 50 and 55 years respectively, this by Social Security.
Now, for the government pension, the teachers have 25 years of service and the rest of the staff 30 years of service. But if you do not reach the age of 55 or 60 years. They don't give you retirement.

Point is in Italy peple are compelled to a minimum 41 years of social security contribution but it happens italian social security is terribly broken since decades (and these 41 years, surely will increase in the future). I think Italy is one of the worst country in the world to retire and I'm sorry to say, but I'm happy having moved abroad. I wonder if the italian government idea is to quit retirement system at all and to return at my great-grandparents age, when existed no retirement and people will be forced to work until death or be maintained by their sons, daughters, nephews and nices, if they have offspring. Returning to the 41 (and probably more in the future) years of contribution, as the italian unemployment rate is 42% (and can easily touch 50% and more), I wonder how many people won't never retire.

These conditions for pension are not generic in nature. So different organization might have different rules for it. However, the basic one s that you must have served for a period of about a particular years and you must have not been scared by the company. You also should have not resigned from work.

In the Philippines the government pension is not the same for government workers and for private workers. But all workers are required to contribute a portion of their salary. To be qualified for a pension one must have contributed 120 months or 10 years of work and he/she should be at least 60 years old. The pension for the government worker is higher than the pension for the private worker. I cannot explain why.

In my country it's almost the same like other countries. But here all public sector employees whether male or female are allowed to retire at age sixty and for you to start collecting pension pay you must serve the nation for at least ten years.

What about your country?
I am also from Pakistan. Yes you are right this is the criteria to avail pension. Only public sector employees get pension. After a period of job they get retired and pension starts immediately after retirement. They also get bonus on retirement.

First and foremost, the person must leave the organisation in a good term, and not dismissed or forcefully retired for fraud or other misdemeanor. Secondly, the person should have served for a minimum duration stipulated. Thirdly, the most apply for it upon retirement. Rules may differ from country to country, reading the laws might help.

The condition for pension in my home country is that the person should have worked with any government institution for 35 years without dismissal after which he or she will be entitled to their pension pay. But most of the challenges here is that some government officials do embezzle the funds.

I think what you just described in this thread, is global. You must complete the years of service and also the age, at least in my country. I have a friend who has already completed the years of service but has not yet reached retirement age and therefore has not yet been approved for retirement.
One must get yo the stage of retirement before bowing out of service. Anything other than that is quitting of the job. And when one quits his public sector job their is no benefit for that. Because he or she choose to bow out without reaching the required duration for retirement.

One must get yo the stage of retirement before bowing out of service. Anything other than that is quitting of the job. And when one quits his public sector job their is no benefit for that. Because he or she choose to bow out without reaching the required duration for retirement.
That's right, the case I described above about my friend, he has 28 years of service, in his case he must complete 25 years. But in age he is 56 years old and he must be 60 years old. When he introduced the documents for his retirement, he was simply denied it, on the contrary, if he does not return to his job site, he is abandoned and loses many benefits. He is required to reach the age of 60.

That's right, the case I described above about my friend, he has 28 years of service, in his case he must complete 25 years. But in age he is 56 years old and he must be 60 years old. When he introduced the documents for his retirement, he was simply denied it, on the contrary, if he does not return to his job site, he is abandoned and loses many benefits. He is required to reach the age of 60.
Okay, every country has its own rules and conditions that needs to be achieved before accessing reward. In my own country's case even if the person is not up to 60 years, as long as he or she haven't completed the 35 years of active service years. He or she won't be deemed for retirement reward even if they' clock more than 65 years.

What about your country?
Dear me too live in Pakistan, i agreed with you, but every government employee enjoys his pension after his retirement either he did his job honestly or with dishonestly,

What about your country?
In Pakistan, there is a system where only an employee who works in the government gets a pension and when he completes his job honestly at the age of sixty, he gets a pension again. And he gets a very good pension with which he can run a good system for his family. And everything can bring them whatever the necessities of life are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back