What's new

What are the conditions for Pension?

As in Pakistan the conditions for the person to avail pension is that he should be a government sector employee and he should have completed his period of services honestly.After that he is retired and can get Pension.
What about your country?

Well, in my country, you would have worked till you retire in the company for at least 20 years. Then you would be required to process your retirement pension.

The conditions for receiving pensions in your country is not far as it is in mine. You must have completed a minimum of tem years of service before eligible for pension

The condition for pension eligibility that you mentioned is similar to what is obtainable in my country. To qualify for pension, you must be a government worker. But private parastatal who has the ability to do can engage in one

Before you can be able to receive a pension you must be a retired worker and you must make sure you have light for the scheme before you can think of any early pension after work.
The whole purpose of a pension is to provide some level of financial packages for the retired workers, so you would have to be retired before you are eligible.

This is also the conditions for getting pension in my country. Strict adherence to completion of service year is implemented in my country. Pensioners in most cases are paid after few months from retirement
Most of the condition for pension is one you are supposed to be a worker, and your organisation must be in agreement of pension scheme before you can be able to get a pension.

Most of the condition for pension is one you are supposed to be a worker, and your organisation must be in agreement of pension scheme before you can be able to get a pension.
Only the worker who had contributed to the social security pension for at least 10 years (120 months) can be qualified to receive a pension here. If you have contributed for a longer time then you may reach the maximum monthly pension of $200 which is quite good for one person's expenses.

Only the worker who had contributed to the social security pension for at least 10 years (120 months) can be qualified to receive a pension here. If you have contributed for a longer time then you may reach the maximum monthly pension of $200 which is quite good for one person's expenses.
Conditions of pension that one has to face before he or she can be qualified as a pensioner is he or she must be a worker and his organisation Moss they are greedy or align with pension activities.

Though in my country as well, it is very rare for a private sector, company or an organization to run pension for its employees. This is usually done by government bodies or sectors. I do t really know how it works in my country though.

The condition for pension is just to work for government for a specific period of years in my country. If you can complete the years without any issues, you will be eligible to get pension at the end of the day

In my country for you to be eligible for pension you must have served for the government for 35 years and have actively retired under them.

35 years in service is a basic requirement for you to qualify for pension in my country. And you must be able to pay your premium at least 85% of the time during your service. Most people don't on the government scheme because of the embezzlement the prefer that of private ones.

The preset conditions for one to be eligible for pensions vary from country to country. In mine, the minimum you aught to have served it worked for is at least for ten years before been eligible for pensions
Post automatically merged:

Based on what is obtainable in my country,I thnk one of the conditions to be fulfilled to become pensionable is that you must have worked for a period not shorter that tem years

Last edited:
In my home county, you will receive pension if you have worked for more than 20 years or have reached the age of 60 years. This condition applies to the people working for the government.

In my country? Mhen you even suffer before getting your pension , few month ago the oldies where even protesting for thier pension but it ended up some of them being arrested

My country's own is not far different from yours. I guess they pay up on time in your country, but in mine, they put pensioners through stress.

In my country , you have to finish your service year or better still reach the age limit of 40 years before thinking of retirement except you fell sick in the process and your doctor hint you not continue ..

In my country at least you are eligible for a pension if you have retired working for any of the government agencies like the Federal government or state government .

As in Pakistan the conditions for the person to avail pension is that he should be a government sector employee and he should have completed his period of services honestly.After that he is retired and can get Pension.
What about your country?
In my country, the condition for pension is that only those who have served for complete thirty-five years are eligible to a pension and even gratuity.

The public service rules in my country is that before you qualify for pension you must have spent the minimum number of years which is 10 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back