What's new

What are the conditions for Pension?

It depends on the deal you and the company set ,and i think many pensioneer i have seen are mostly on the category of 65 years of age

I think what you have stated is quite global criteria in countries for you to have been eligible to collect pensions. This include as you said, you must have completed your years of service or reached the retirement age, and you must have been working with the government

Almost same here in my own country. You must have been retired and must have reached the minimum years of service before retiring to be entitled to pensions

In my country you're required to reach 60yrs of age in some sectors. You also have to retire honestly and in your years of service, there are certain documents or forms you must have filled in order to enjoy your pension.

As in Pakistan the conditions for the person to avail pension is that he should be a government sector employee and he should have completed his period of services honestly.After that he is retired and can get Pension.
What about your country?
In my country , if you are working for the government, you have to reach the age of 65years be for you can attain the level of retirement, and you have to wait for most a year before you can get your entitlement (gratuity and pension).

As in Pakistan the conditions for the person to avail pension is that he should be a government sector employee and he should have completed his period of services honestly.After that he is retired and can get Pension.
What about your country?
Two factors determine it in my country. One is age and the other is time in service. If you are 65 or have spent 35 years in service you are eligible for retirement.

Over here in my country we have only one condition for pension which is you must finish your service cleaning without having any discrimination. if you have any form of discrimination you might not be entitled to pension.

Some of the condition that must be considered is, you must be a worker that is receiving salary and your office or organisation must be in agreement with pension scheme before you as a worker will be able to register for your pension.

Over here in my country there are two pension condition, first you must work for thirty five years and secondly you must not have any issue they will discriminate you

Dear me too live in Pakistan, i agreed with you, but every government employee enjoys his pension after his retirement either he did his job honestly or with dishonestly,
Most of the conditions for pension if you must be a worker and have to be receiving salaries and also you must be working for the particular organisation for about 5 to 10 years.

Conditions for pension funds in my country is that an employee must have served for some specific number of years and is retired under an organisation that is pension oriented.

What about your country?
I don't think that's the case in here, because I don't work under government but I will receive my pension money once I clock fifty years of age, so is not until we work under government inu country tho.

What about your country?
I think that this is not necessarily the case in my country. If i am not mistaken i actually believe that there is private companies in my country that are still obligated to offer their workers a pension fund as well.

I think that this is not necessarily the case in my country. If i am not mistaken i actually believe that there is private companies in my country that are still obligated to offer their workers a pension fund as well.
One of the basic condition of a pension issue must be a worker and also be receiving salary your salary must be monthly basis and your organisation must be an organisation that accept pension scheme

What about your country?
Actually the same is applied in my country. But not only in government sector some private sector also does this but not necessary consider the period of service.

One of the basic condition of a pension issue must be a worker and also be receiving salary your salary must be monthly basis and your organisation must be an organisation that accept pension scheme
From what i have seen and understanding regarding pension funds it seems that there is a mandatory portion of your salary which goes towards it which is a good thing because it helps with ensuring budgeting.

Quite similar to other countries as well. It is mandatory to complete service, and then you get a pension, also not only government employees get pensions.

Quite similar to other countries as well. It is mandatory to complete service, and then you get a pension, also not only government employees get pensions.
most of the conditions of pension are you must be a worker under the government or an organisation that are in agreement of pension scheme.

most of the conditions of pension are you must be a worker under the government or an organisation that are in agreement of pension scheme.
well this doesn't work in all countries take for example the United States there are sections of the working class that get their funding separately from the government and still get pension at the end of their service.

well this doesn't work in all countries take for example the United States there are sections of the working class that get their funding separately from the government and still get pension at the end of their service.
Before you can be able to receive pension you must be a retired worker and you must make sure you have light for the scheme before you can think of any early pension after work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back