What's new

Ways to earn money

That's great. You've stated everything clearly. But what exactly do you do on uptrend.com to earn $150. I guess it takes you lot's of time to earn that amount of money.

If you are a native English speaker and you are good at writing, you can try writing articles. Or if you have foreign language skills you can do translations. You can try your hand at Fiverr. There are many jobs posted, and there you can find some regular clients as well.

Good List! IMO I think that you also should put on Freecash.com becuase they pay really good and easy! If you dont know about Freecash then please go ahead a search it up! I have earned more than 100$ on the site and it only took some weeks!
Wow am hearing about this site for the first time, how does the site work? What do I have to do to earn such amount and how many weeks in particular did it take you to reach that amount?

There are various ways to making money online.
You could be an online coach on a particular thing you are good at.
Freelance writing.
Writing for blogs.
Online Marketing. Etc

There are various ways to making money online.
You could be an online coach on a particular thing you are good at.
Freelance writing.
Writing for blogs.
Online Marketing. Etc
Those are really good earning methods you have mentioned. I am a writer and so I have so many opportunities to earn online. I just need to tap into my skills and showcase them well to the freelancing sites.

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com
Not this site/app is not working

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.
This site is still and working and paying to user.

After few weeks uptrennd team going to launch their application too.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

One of the best thingvof this platform is that its also paid tou on reading...
You've done well enlisting and hinting us on these platforms.
I haven't earned from many online sites.
Only bizdustry pays me well for now.

Pick up freelance work online​

Make money online through websites such as Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.com. These sites offer opportunities to do a variety of freelance jobs, such as writing, programming, design, marketing, data entry and being a virtual assistant.

The best way to earn online is through stuffs like free lancing, get paid to sites, surveys, online tutoring. There are alot of ways to earn online these days.

You could earn online by working on 5 ptp platforms. This would give you atlast $4 in a day if you are very active on the forums. Although, it is brain demanding.

You could earn online by working on 5 ptp platforms. This would give you atlast $4 in a day if you are very active on the forums. Although, it is brain demanding.
I quite agree with you $4 is achievable in 5 paid forums but honestly if you don't have enough time you won't be able to achieve that and just like you said it is highly brain demanding.

I quite agree with you $4 is achievable in 5 paid forums but honestly if you don't have enough time you won't be able to achieve that and just like you said it is highly brain demanding.
It takes lots of time and it is very tasking . I am surprised when some members made comments on some threads that they make 50 post in one hour. I find it hard to believe it .

It takes lots of time and it is very tasking . I am surprised when some members made comments on some threads that they make 50 post in one hour. I find it hard to believe it .
I think it could be possible to make 50 comments in one hour though I have not try it but those who are committed around resourceful might have been able to do that.

The best ways to earn online for some one that don't have money should be places like bizdustry, Uptrennd, and readcash but for those that have money is better to invest in a profitable site with good feedback.

The best way to earn online is through stuffs like free lancing, get paid to sites, surveys, online tutoring. There are alot of ways to earn online these days.
Yeah, there are actually many ways one could earn money online. It's just a question of what skill you have and how good you're with it as the online market is very competitive

Well, if you are on a couple of forums, you might be able to make $3-$4 per day easily, however, the problem with forum posting is you will run out of ideas (because you will be posting on the same topic again and again)

There are numerous ways to make money online you just have to select one and stick with it for a long time until you successful before you move on to another one. I know someone who help business owners to design flyers and he's making consistent income.

Earning money on this forum is a great way to begin to begin your online earning journey.
Another way to earn is to partake in surveys, or hone your skills and sell them on sites such as upwork, Fiverr and the likes.
You can also learn to trade forex or cryptocurrency.

Well there are many site that pays but personally I don't work on any of this site is I don't see a payment prove so currently I work with bizdustry and do some infograph for some crypto platform

Well there are many site that pays but personally I don't work on any of this site is I don't see a payment prove so currently I work with bizdustry and do some infograph for some crypto platform
What's infograph? Have you tried sites like beermoneyforum or forumcoin? These are sites that are similar to bizdustry and they pay as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back