What's new

Ways to earn money

Thanks so much for the useful information you gave regarding different ways by which one can earn online. Judging by your comment, I want to believe that uptrend is a great site and I will surely give it a try
I would rather prefer Pico workers. They are also providing good amount of money for simple micro tasks. And the site is legit and pays timely too.

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com
Not this site/app is not working

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.
This site is still and working and paying to user.

After few weeks uptrennd team going to launch their application too.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

One of the best thingvof this platform is that its also paid tou on reading...
Out of all this website that you have made mention of the only one that I have made use of it is actually read.cash. this website is a very legitimate website but the amount of money that you can make working on his website is always too small.

Really insightful post you have made here my friend. But the truth is that most of these sites don't give much value for your time. They only end up giving you peanuts.

These days I am not tryptophan add few more earning sites to my portfolio. Actually I am concentrating on becoming active on the sites where I have been very successful. I am thinking to go back to upwork, seo clerks, and hubpages.

Thanks for mentioning these sites. I have not read or ever heard about some of the sites you have mentioned. I really hope that I will find some of these sites useful. However, I have no idea about how some of these sites work. I amchecking them out.

I use 2 paid to post forums, one Microsoft site and one get paid to site to make money online. I would like to try my hands on article publishing sites like publish0X or read cash.

There are so many ways of making money online as you have rightly stated but there is no free money anywhere,so to earn online one need to work very hard.

There are so many avenues you can make money online , for instance , sales , digital marketing, freelancing and affiliate marketing and also forex or crypto currency to name a few.

Good List! IMO I think that you also should put on Freecash.com becuase they pay really good and easy! If you dont know about Freecash then please go ahead a search it up! I have earned more than 100$ on the site and it only took some weeks!

When I started working on upwork, it was called odesk. I have made really good money on this site. I have also worked on SEO clerks and iWriter. I have made money on a lot of freelancer sites.

All this website you have just mentioned I don't really know if they are still in existence and if they're still paying, most of the popular one that is available now is trendri, forum coin and there are some others that we don't have an understanding about but they are also operating and people are making money with it.

I am not using any of the sites mentioned by OP except Publish0X, however, I am yet to start publishing on publish0x. These days I am active only on two forums and mosyt of my earnings come from paid to post forums

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com
Not this site/app is not working

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.
This site is still and working and paying to user.

After few weeks uptrennd team going to launch their application too.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

One of the best thingvof this platform is that its also paid tou on reading...

I work with appflame, moneywell, cashemall, coin pop ... they all have the same script at the base. at the beginning you don't earn much, but if you give your interest and you have 10-20-50-100 reff, you can earn good money per month. you help each other. each earns 25% of the other's earnings. if you are interested, give me a pm.

I like working on recommendations and proof of payment evidence before I begin to invest my time and resources in any site. I'll definitely try out some.

You can earn money by working part-time and in addition to your normal job, which is the ideal way to generate money and will assist you to diversify your income.
Start a part-time job working from home, as this is the ideal way to supplement your income.

Advanced Ways
No risk betting. The fastest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
Online survey. ...
Paid to search the web. ...
Online Market Trading ...
Get your website up and running. ...
Review websites and apps for cash. ...
The secret of 'Disney Vault' ...
'Pay' sites.
Out of all the site posted by the poster, I have worked on read.cash and i can categorically says that the site is legit and paying well depending on how well you can work there.

I prefer freelancing as a way of making money online. Freelance gives you the opportunity to become your own boss and work at anytime you feel like without any pressure from someone else. Freelance can also give you the opportunity to earn full-time income online.

Thanks for sharing it really nice sharing this but are all this site's still work currently now and still paying out because I'll like to try them out and will not like to waste energy and time

Affiliate marketing is one of the ways to make money online. You promote other people's products and your end in commission for every sales you generate from the campaign. You can earn up to 75% of the sales before average marketing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back