What's new

Ways to earn money

Thanks for the awesome review. Your experience is nice. I have also worked on many sites that didn't pay me. Please how much can I possibly earn in reading posts in publishOx? Your short review about it got me intrigued and I'm interested to know more about the site.

Ways to earn money. There are alot of ways to earn money, especially online. For example what we are doing right now on bizdustry is a way to earn money. There are lots of ways to earn money right now especially online. We can earn money by selling stuffs, by making deliveries for companies like Amazon, we can even earn by posting, liking and commenting but that's for online users.

Proofreading is another lucrative online career. “Most agencies will pay around 25% of the price of a translated document to a proofreader,” advises International Living. “Agencies charge about $75 for the translation of a five-page standard business document. So proofing the same document—which takes about an hour—pays out about $18 to $20.” You can work full time, part-time or around-the-clock.
Please can you link me up with any site where I can do translation and proof reading?

Balanced No-Risk Betting. The fastest way to make lots of money, hands down (well, without breaking the law). ...
Surveys online. ...
Paying for a Web quest. ...
Trading in the online economy. ...
Launch a website of your own. ...
Check cash websites & applications. ...

There are several ways to making money online. This depends on your skill set, what you can do better and excel at is the best decision to take. Once you figure out what your flair is and in what niche, you will just have to build in your smiles and make unlimited income.

There are different ways to make money , online is a very big platform to make money , different opportunities out there online to make money . Just search for the right one ,read about it, learn about it then start making your money .

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com
Not this site/app is not working

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.
This site is still and working and paying to user.

After few weeks uptrennd team going to launch their application too.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

One of the best thingvof this platform is that its also paid tou on reading...
I have also worked on Uptrennd, mind, publish0x, read.cash, and the platform I missed most is Uptrennd. Uptrennd prices is very low right now, and that's the only thing that is discouraging people.

Selling clothes you no longer wear is a quick way to make some money. Start with local consignment shops for faster cash or use sites like ThredUp and Poshmark to find buyers. If you go the online route, be sure to take clear, well-lit photos of your pieces and research similar items to set competitive prices. Get tips on how to sell your clothing.

Ways to earn money, there are a lot of ways earn money, online business is there, buying and selling goods is another way of making money, working with a company or government either state government or federal government.
Post automatically merged:

Ways to earn money, there are a lot of ways earn money, online business is there, buying and selling goods is another way of making money, working with a company or government either state government or federal government.

Sell your gently used clothes is one of the example. Selling clothes you no longer wear is a quick way to make some money. Start with local consignment shops for faster cash or use sites like ThredUp and Poshmark to find buyers. If you go the online route, be sure to take clear, well-lit photos of your pieces and research similar items to set competitive prices.

There are so many ways through which one can make money and love the life people only dream of,it goes down from affiliate marketing to domain flipping,online investment and so many others with tht most popular being bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.

I think you could have mention the kind of job they offer that will give us clear knowledge of what they do.i am also looking for online site where I will work and get paid per hour not that biding website where it is difficult to get a job.

I read on Forum Coin about Minds. The poster said it is not worth our time and it is difficult to earn there.
paid to post forums can help you earn only when you have a good English language skills. You are expected to post grammatically correct. Secondly, you also need knowledge on certain topics. Simply posting "chicken business good or bad" or "adsense good or bad" kind of posts do not work for you for a long time, your posts need substance

You can bring in cash by doing low maintenance work and with your customary occupation so this the most ideal approach to bring in cash and tjis will assist you with expanding your kind of revenue.
Start smaller than usual occupation working on the web so this is the best wqy to procure more pay.

Wow! This is a nice exposure on ways to make money. I have come across some of those sites listed above but I have really stopped by to see what they have. But I think I will check them out soon. Thanks.

Most of them are scam and if anyone think that they are not scam then the person should come and drop a proof of payment here,and besides you haven't told us what they are all about what they do and how we can earn money in their sites, you are just listen that out without giving us an understanding of how they work

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

These are great suggestions. Thank you for sharing. I've been giving my love for reading a try at book reviewing stints as well (although I'm finding it hard to find time to read nowadays except for leisurely reads).

1. Kikiera.com

2.Uptrennd.com

3.Minds.com

4.Read.cash

5.Publish0x

I appreciate how you shared those sites above. I am only in forums and earn only few dollars. I want to try the sites that you mentioned. Uptrennd and Read.com. if the job suggest itself then maybe it's for me as I love reading. Sometimes I forget replying as I continue reading all the time. Hoping to add more income this year. January was finished and hoping this month I will be earning.

Just about some weeks into this platform, I have cashed out. I have tried other sites where I engaged in surveys but didn't get paid. This platform is the best and I am liking it here.

They are many ways to earn money online this are you can start and an online earning by cearting a piom
Postan get paid such as bizdustry and other like trendri and many you can start an online business or treading platforms online.
Post automatically merged:

They are many ways to earn money online this are you can start and an online earning by cearting a piom
Postan get paid such as bizdustry and other like trendri and many you can start an online business or treading platforms online.
You can us the opportunity only by doing survey and doing some of the online jobs that can bring money to you .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back