What's new

Ways to earn money

3 months into cryptocurrency and all I have been coming across everywhere are scammers, scammers and more scammers. If you know coding, you can write a code for a tron smart contract and you can be a millionaire in just a couple of days by including a backdoor in your code, but it is totally unethical and I would never do such a thing. I have been a victim of such a scam and it really hurts. It surely is a way of earning but you earn a lot of curse along with the money.
Sorry man, being scammed really hurts and I've been in your position....But don't give up man there's light at the end of the tunnel. You can still make it online. Believe it

Day by day more ways to make money is springing up.
You have many people venturing into different online jobs like
Domain flipping (similar to buying lands and selling it )
Blogging has become practically every individual thing
Getting outsourced jobs on online job centres like Fiverr
Email marketing and virtual assistant among many others .

There are so many ways to make money most especially online and offline too. But the most important thing is to have an online skill such as digital marketing, editing, programming and so many others. With these skills you will be paid well for your job.

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com
Not this site/app is not working

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.
This site is still and working and paying to user.

After few weeks uptrennd team going to launch their application too.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

One of the best thingvof this platform is that its also paid tou on reading...
Thanks for the tips. I will try uptrennd if it is still working. Bizdustry has been my only online site that I earn money, but it won't hurt to try others too. It's just that there are a lot of scam sites out there now and they are a complete waste of time.

I have a 1 year experience in online earning site and also i worked on many site from some of them were long term and some of the were short term... Like wise many sites didnt pay me .... Here is the list of many sites and also i wanna mention the time period whether they are long ter or not...

1. Kikiera.com
Kiki times application was my first experience and i worked 6 months on it but due covid i didnt recieve payment from them but i learned a lot from kikiers.com

2.Uptrennd.com
Uptrennd is one of the best and long term social media platform that pays and also learn alot and also i earned 150$ from here.

3.Minds.com
This site is also one of them i worked on just 8 days but i collacted 80 minds token bit due lack of knowledge i didn't withdraw.

4.Read.cash
One of great platform for earning i earned just 2$ from here and still peoples are earning from here. On this platform its very hard to get more engagement.

5.Publish0x

I have never seen such a great platform in my life after uptrennd and till now i earned 5$ eth... Still working this platform is long term working if you have any knowledge about crypto currncies then you can share your thoughts here and you will earn many tokens...

There are many websites on social media now but not every real, Yes, now the uptrennd is really a rail platform where you get paid,

1. Kikiera.com

2.Uptrennd.com

3.Minds.com

4.Read.cash

5.Publish0x

There have been a lot of websites on social media that are not all real but now uptrennd is a platform that pays to work.Other than that, I can't say much if this platform is new.

Thank you for the information, you did not mention the minimum cashout for this work online schemes and also whether they are general of for certain regions only, I always like those who develop the zeal to make extra income online like you, It allows multiple income and makes one active. I would go through them each and see to myself, thanks.

Earning money online requires some stress, sometimes you register to a scam site and after all your efforts you get nothing as reward, but it is cool to get a skill payable from their you make your money, other means are investment online and both offline

Their are various ways in making money , one of them is through Networking, people earn money through Networking at their comfort zone , this method is easy but requires lots of patience and passion . another is investments

Concerning ways to earn money. I believe there are different ways to earn money, it depends on what you know doing best and can also teach another person or share knowledge, you can go into trading of stock and cryptocurrency

This is a good way to make money online. Another way is to learn Digital skills and start earnings one cash on different freelancing website with your skills. You can start with website designing, app development and UI/UX design. These niche are profitable if you are good at it.

Most of them are scam and if anyone think that they are not scam then the person should come and drop a proof of payment here,and besides you haven't told us what they are all about what they do and how we can earn money in their sites, you are just listen that out without giving us an understanding of how they work

Amazon associate is one of the ways of making money online. I like Amazon associate because it accepts people worldwide unlike clickbank which does not accept people from their world countries.
Anothe way to make money online is selling through eBay. eBay is one of the largest market place in the world. Another means of making money on the internet is to become a virtual assistance to online firm where you will be assigned different jobs and get paid.

These days there are many opportunities online to earn money even though majority of them are Penny per task .For instance, trendri,beermoneyforum and right here.To earn bigger you have to do bigger task as well like joining Fiverr to write content ,digital marketing or even sign up for a blog.

Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online and the Internet has several options. There are several websites offering freelance tasks for people with varying skills. All you need to do is to create an account, browse through the listings, and apply for the task that suits you. Some websites may even require you to create a personal listing with the details of your skillset, so that interested clients can contact you directly. Outfiverr.com, upwork.com, freelancer.com, and worknhire.com are some websites that provide freelance jobs. You can earn anywhere between $5 and $100 through these websites.

There are lots of ways to earn money online on different platforms, website. Also you can join platform like online trading , online survey. You can also pay money to platforms to post ads in order to let traffic into the site and watch.
Post automatically merged:

There are lots of ways to earn money online on different platforms, website. Also you can join platform like online trading , online survey. You can also pay money to platforms to post ads in order to let traffic into the site and watch.

Thanks for sharing your experience here. I felt sad on 1st pount where you werenot paid . it really hurts. But i appreciate you that you didnt lose your heart and moved on.
I'm also want to invest and want to earn money online but due to lack of experience, yet to start.

Lots of ways to make money online first we have cryptocurrency that deals with bitcoins, LTC ETH then we also have bizdustry as well. One just need to be focus and be of sound mind. Only those that take risks hit it big

You have done well for mentioning this site, honestly I have not tried most of them.. I have a personal belief that that working for site or someone for a long time is not ideal and that has resist me from making money online.. I will lose the band today and start trying all this site you mention.. I have worked on fiverr, upwork, and few survey site, but I still need good site like bizdustry to work. Thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back