What's new

Was there any crypto Currencies before Bitcoin

No bitcoin is first crypto currency, After launching of this currency many other currency be introduce like ethereum, litecoin, etc. At the time of launching bitcoin no body knows about ut very much. but today bitcoin is the most popular and demanding crypto currency

To the best of my knowledge , bitcoin has been the first cryptocurrency known. It was after bitcoin achieved a great height that other cryptocurrency started springing up .this is why it can't be easily overcome by any coin

The word cryptocurrency started when bitcoin became the first digital coin so I don't think there was any coin neither do we have knowledge of cryptocurrency before the invention of Bitcoin and that is why most cases if cryptocurrency is being discussed bitcoin must be mentioned.

Bitcoin is the number one formed decentralized digital currency in the world before other altcoins follow suit. When i was very new to Cryptocurrency, i thought that Bitcoin is the general name given to all Cryptocurrencies. But i never knew their are other altcoins around with huge potentials too like Bitcoin.

Before bitcoin there was nothing sort of crypto currency, however, developers were already working on digital payment forms. After bitcoin came it paved a road to a lot of other alternatee coins called alt coins.

I haven't heard of any other crypto currency before the start of Bitcoin. I am sure there would have been similar ideas too and even before bitcoin. But then it is not who gets the idea first that wins but who implements it to get result.
Yeah that is part of th major reason we Have seen the kind of popularity bitcoin is having ,since it was implemented first before any other crypto currency took place

I do not know of any cryptocurrency before the introduction of Bitcoin, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency I know about before the introduction of other cryptocurrency.

Before the coming of bitcoin there was nothing like bitcoin, bitcoin was not not existingor crypto was not popular but we had the natural forex market where fiat arebeen traded this was popular says as at that time and is stil in voke till now.

Bitcoin is definitely the first decentralized cryptocurrency. It was launched in 2008 by Satoshi nagamoto, an individual or a group of unknown individuals.

My research actually begins on how I can use cryptocurrency to my advantage,it's actually good to know this information,but at the moment am at the verge of recovery of my lost profit.

there was no other cryptocurrency that existed before the creation of bitcoins that is why bitcoins is called the father of cryptocurrency, it is actually a cryptocurrency has enough energy to have impact on the price of other coins, satoshi nakamoto is the man that introduced the world into cryptocurrency.

Though I don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency world but I can say that Bitcoin is likely to be the first cryptocurrency ever traded and became generally acceptable even before all others emerged.

Before the invention of bitcoin as crypto currency was there any particular crypto currency
Bitcoin was the first crypto currency in my opinion and i think that before this point that there was no such thing as crypto. Also before that there was not many internet driven currencies and internet banking due to lack of infrastructure so crypto would not have been able to exist in that time.

A very simple google search or yahoo search would have surficed your question. We all know that Bitcoin was the only cryptocurrency in existence before altecoins came after.

Nope, the fact is that Bitcoin is very powerful returns to it being the first cryptocurrency to exist, pretty normal to have that very high price compared to its competitors

Even with simple tap on google search, it will tell you that, BTC is the first ever digital currency that existed in early 2009. Second to ETH, and third to XRP coin.

As I have read bitcoin was the first and discovered in 2009 while litecoin as the second which discovered in 2011.And maybe you did or did't know it but ethereum invented in 2015 and when I heard this I do not knw I was really surprised

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back