What's new

Was there any crypto Currencies before Bitcoin

Before the invention of bitcoin as crypto currency was there any particular crypto currency
Nothing, Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency (2009) that uses SHA 256, although in 1983 there was electronic money (e-cash) based on cryptography, also in 1995 there was Digicash which was an early form of cryptographic electronic payment that required software. .

on March 17, 2010 Bitcoinmarket, the first cryptocurrency exchange went live. Prior to dwdollar's exchange there was no real consensus regarding the value of BTC. However when Bitcoinmarket first went live Bitcoin was priced around 0.003$.
Bitcoin is the largest and oldest cryptocurrency. It was launched in 2009 based on a paper written by Satoshi Nakamoto, a somewhat mysterious individual.

It was first outlined in a 2008 white paper published by Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous person or group. In early 2009, Nakamoto released Bitcoin to the public, and a group of enthusiastic supporters began exchanging and mining the currency.

In the crypto currency exchange Business, Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that was launched followed by Ethereum and some other altcoin. This coin have been doing great in the crypto currency exchange Business and that's why is regarded as the leading coin as of now

I don't think so Bitcoin was the first recognized cryptocurrency with good value
It was first introduced in the year 2009 and has since been very successful among the several cryptocurrency
1 Bitcoin is currently close to $38k

Developed in the mid-1990s, Hashcash was one of the most successful pre-bitcoin digital currencies, according to The Merkle. ... Hashcash used a proof-of-work algorithm to aid the generation and distribution of new coins, much like many contemporary cryptocurrencies

Ethereum is seen more as a medium of exchange than a store of value by cryptocurrency users. It was launched on a concept proposed by Vitalik Buterin, a Russian-Canadian programmer with the vision of facilitating smart contracts or contracts written in code. These smart contracts have the potential to combine cryptocurrency with the instruments of conventional finance such as borrowing of money against interest.

Bitcoins was the first cryptocurrency in existence and it was established in 2008 during that time the price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins were so low that with just $1 you can buy up to 20 bitcoins but now the price of bitcoins has increased that no one can even afford to buy one bitcoin say except the rich.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoins was the first cryptocurrency in existence and it was established in 2008 during that time the price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins were so low that with just $1 you can buy up to 20 bitcoins but now the price of bitcoins has increased that no one can even afford to buy one bitcoin say except the rich.

Bitcoins was introduced in 2008 by the founder but during that time bitcoin's did not have any value because people were not used to digital currency and it was just a new things in there life but as the war goes on everyone started adopting digital currency as mode of transactions.

I think the first type of cryptocurrency is bitcoins because I could remember in 2008 went bitcoin was advertised that it was the first cryptocurrency to came into existence ,I wish I bought bitcoins at that time by now I could have been a millionaire because the price could have increased so much as it is today.
Post automatically merged:

I think the first type of cryptocurrency is bitcoins because I could remember in 2008 went bitcoin was advertised that it was the first cryptocurrency to came into existence ,I wish I bought bitcoins at that time by now I could have been a millionaire because the price could have increased so much as it is today.

Developed in the mid-1990s, Hashcash was one of the most successful pre-bitcoin digital currencies, according to The Merkle. ... Hashcash used a proof-of-work algorithm to aid the generation and distribution of new coins, much like many contemporary cryptocurrencies.

As far as I know dear the Bitcoin is the first cryptocurency which was introduced in 2009. I don't know more about it or its trading method but those people who purchased it in early times have earned much profit and those who used to say that it it scam now they try to purchase it.

Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency that existed. Although crypto has always been there since the invent of technology but bitcoin just seem to be the first official and most valuable cryptocurrency right now .

From what I know, bitcoin is the first ever marketed cryptocurrency. It has come a long way since its first release. On the end of 2018, the price of bitcoin was just around $3k, I think. And look at where its price is sitting now.

It's possible that there were other crypto currencies before bitcoin but bitcoin made crypto currencies popular. Bitcoin is the world first know crypto currency and if there was any before it, I think bitcoin has outshine them all because today bitcoin is the name synonymous with cryptocurrencies.

Before the invention of bitcoin as crypto currency was there any particular crypto currency
Yes, there is and I think it's Pinkoin. this coin has been in circulation over time but I am very surprised that the coin hasn't got attention from people as its supposed to be. it is worthy of note that the price of this coin far above the price of the almighty bitcoin, with a tonnes of dollar in difference. Inksnation is the host of this country.

There is no crypto currency before bitcoin I mean it was created 2009 so if there’s should be a crypto currency before bitcoin then it would be useless.and also it is oo possible that there were other crypto currencies before bitcoin but bitcoin made crypto currencies popular.and it is also the first known crypto and if there is before then bitcoin has out shine it.

I haven't heard of any other crypto currency before the start of Bitcoin. I am sure there would have been similar ideas too and even before bitcoin. But then it is not who gets the idea first that wins but who implements it to get result.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back