What's new

Was there any crypto Currencies before Bitcoin

Bitcoin is the worlds first and Now even the worlds largest crypto currency. It isn't that old though as it was created in 2009 by an Asian nagamoto making it the worlds first decentralised payment system. In 2010 though the worlds first bit coin market went live. It is funny though that up till now no one knows comprehensive details of the creator of this system.

Before the invention of bitcoin as crypto currency was there any particular crypto currency
Nope bitcoin is the first and ever crypto currency that birth other altcoin. We all know how it came into existence and today other coin as follow.

Don't give up on your quest, keep fighting till you succeed! You will get there!!!

Before the invention of bitcoin as crypto currency was there any particular crypto currency
Developed in the mid-1990s, Hashcash was one of the most successful pre-bitcoin digital currencies, according to The Merkle. ... Hashcash used a proof-of-work algorithm to aid the generation and distribution of new coins, much like many contemporary cryptocurrencies.

Nothing, Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency (2009) that uses SHA 256, although in 1983 there was electronic money (e-cash) based on cryptography, also in 1995 there was Digicash which was an early form of cryptographic electronic payment that required software. .
This s very helpful. I didn't know about this. The beginning value was less than 1 cent. Now it is over 200$. This huge change in value is surprising.
Those who invested in those days should be millionaires these days.

No there has never been any form of cryptocurrency before bit coin, bit coin seems to be the very first and most popular cryptocurrency, since it came out in 2009 it has been gaining grounds, I never heard about it's existence until 3 years ago in which I never gave it much thought until now that it became really very popular.

Bitcoin is the first of it kind but electronic payment system in existence before Bitcoin. There are many look alike in operation to bitcoin and amongst them are flooz e-currency, digicash, bit gold and many others

Bitcoin is not the first project that promotes the idea of a fundamentally new financial system. Before its creation, such a concept was tried to be embodied in ecash, B-money, Bit Gold and other pioneer developments.

I really don't know if there was any cryptocurrency before bit coin. According to research Hashcash was one of the most successful pre-bitcoin digital currencies, according to The Merkle. ... Hashcash used a proof-of-work algorithm to aid the generation and distribution of new coins, much like many contemporary cryptocurrencies.

No, Bitcoin is the first decentralized currency on the block chain. That's why other coins are called alts (alternative to Bitcoin). Bitcoin was the first ever created digital currency on the blockchain. It was created in 2008

Absolutely none. There was no cryptocurrency before bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008/2009.
That is exactly the reason why bitcoin is the most popular in the cryptocurrency space.

Bitcoin remains the first. First and the best at least for now.

According to the history of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is credited to be the first-ever cryptocurrency to be created. I think this is the reason why bitcoin has this large popularity and user base that has contributed in making and price skyrocket in the cryptocurrency market.

I believe bitcoin is the first crypto currency to be created. Though several others have followed suit after word. It is the major reason for its popularity in the market today. It was officially introduce in 2008

Concerning if there was any cryptocurrency before bitcoin. Well, I dont think there is any other cryptocurrency before the existence of bitcoin. I think bitcoin became recognized in the year 2009-2010 and it was till very low in the market value, many people will be swimmin in love if they had payed attention to it back then

I don't think there was a cryptocurrency before Bitcoin. Bitcoin opened the world to crypto. It was introduced by group on unknown persons going by the name nagatomo ....
Post automatically merged:

I don't think there was a cryptocurrency before Bitcoin. Bitcoin opened the world to crypto. It was introduced by group on unknown persons going by the name nagatomo ....

I don't think so, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. I could remember the year 2010 when people were saying it's a scam and they should run from it. Of course that is what I thought too. It was so new and few understood it. But it proved us wrong at the end.

I do not believe there was any cryptocurrency that was in existence before the creation of bitcoins because if that was true a lot of people will have adopted that cryptocurrency more than bitcoins but people choose to invest more on bitcoins at that time and bitcoins is now valuable

As far as everyone knows, and to my own knowledge Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and that's probably the best thing too.

It set the ground for other cryptocurrencies, and their acceptance by people, even though this took more than 10 years.

hello there. well it was first crypto currency BITCOIN is a digital currency that was created in January 2009. It follows the ideas set out in a whitepaper by the mysterious and pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto. there was any coin before bitcoin.

No , there was not any cryptocurrency present before bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first decentralized payment method which was launched in 2009 on the web and then ether and other alt coins were launched lately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back