What's new

Was there any crypto Currencies before Bitcoin

I really don't think that there was any cryptocurrency before bitcoin, bit coin is the first cryptocurrency that came on board, the price difference and popularity between m bit coin and other coins says a lot about it's usefulness and existence.

It is the first and the most powerful Crypto currency in the world at the moment, this is more reason why any body speaking about Crypto currencies can't end the speech with mentioning bitcoin in his speech. The first and the oldest.

Numerous crypto aficionados accept that the prompt archetype of bitcoin is HashCash. Adam Beck was the owner of this idea. He recommended utilizing the Proof-of-Work convention to affirm exchanges. Preceding its utilization in computerized monetary standards, Proof-of-Work was utilized to diminish spam. Nonetheless, HashCash flopped because of versatility issues brought about by network clog.

I don't think so Bitcoin was the first recognized cryptocurrency with good value
It was first introduced in the year 2009 and has since been very successful among the several cryptocurrency.

Back then I never heard of any cryptocurrency before bit coin, it seems bit coin is the first cryptocurrency ever. I heard it came into existence in the year 2008 and today it has gained a lot of ground and appreciating massively. Bit coin is $45k today which is still a shock to many.

Bitcoins was introduced in 2008 by the founder but during that time bitcoin's did not have any value because people were not used to digital currency and it was just a new things in there life but as the war goes on everyone started adopting digital currency as mode of transactions.

Before the invention of bitcoin as crypto currency was there any particular crypto currency
According to my research there was no cryptocurrency before between and I know about 5 years ago and that area was introduced after Bitcoin and now we have thousands of cryptocurrencies in different type of wallets and exchange

From the research, there is no cryptocurrency before bit coin in fact we need put kudos the the person that invented it. It was a genius idea something that started in 2009 now what ppl are now accepted as means of exchange. It is now even much recognized as legal tender in some county of the world with that feat the inventor need to be unravelled for international award of excellence.

I think there was nothing named cryptocurrency before bitcoin. Bitcoin was first cryptocurrency introduced on 2008. I don't know exactly but I think ethereum was the second cryptocurrency. Anyone who knows exactly which cryptocurrency was second, please reply me.

Nothing like cryptocurrencies prior 2009 when bitcoin was published. Though there was e-currency but it didn't work like bitcoin. And ever since 2009, many coins have floored our crypto world. There are more than 500 coins.

CRYPTOCURRENCY C

Blinded Cash​

Around the same time, or perhaps even earlier, American cryptographer David Chaum experimented with a different form of electronic cash. He conceptualized a token currency which could be transferred between individuals both safely and privately; again, the similarities to modern day cryptocurrencies are striking. Chaum developed a so-called "blinding formula" to be used to encrypt information passed between individuals. "Blinded cash" could thus be safely transferred between individuals, bearing a signature of authenticity and the ability to be modified without traceability. Chaum founded DigiCash to put his concept into practice several years later. Although DigiCash went bankrupt in 1998, the concepts the company put forward as well as some of its formulas and encryption tools played an important role in the development of later digital currencies.

Web-Based Money​

In the 1990s, a number of startups made efforts at furthering the goals of DigiCash. Of these, perhaps the company with the greatest lasting impact on the broader financial world was PayPal (PYPL). PayPal revolutionized person-to-person payments online. It allowed individuals to quickly and securely transfer money via web browser. By connecting itself to the eBay community, PayPal secured a dedicated userbase which allowed it to grow and thrive. It remains a major payments service today. PayPal also inspired its imitators, including companies which attempted to provide a means for trading gold via web browser. One of the more successful of these operations was called e-gold, which offered individuals online credit in exchange for physical gold and other precious metals. This company ran into issues with various types of scams, however, and was eventually shut down by the federal government in 2005.

B-Money​

In 1998, developer Wei Dai proposed an "anonymous, distributed electronic cash system" called B-money. Dai suggested two different protocols, including one which required a broadcast channel that was both synchronous and unjammable. Ultimately, B-money was never successful, and indeed, it was quite different from bitcoin in many ways. Nonetheless, it was also an attempt at an anonymous, private, and secure electronic cash system. In the B-money system, digital pseudonyms would be used in order to
Developed in the mid-1990s, Hashcash was one of the most successful pre-bitcoin digital currencies, according to The Merkle. Hashcash was designed for a number of purposes, including minimizing email spam and preventing DDoS attacks, Hashcash opened up a wide array of possibilities which would only be realized nearly two decades later. Hashcash used a proof-of-work algorithm to aid the generation and distribution of new coins, much like many contemporary cryptocurrencies. Indeed, Hashcash also ran into many of the same problems as today's cryptocurrencies today; in 1997, facing an increased processing power need, Hashcash eventually became less and less effective. In spite of the fact that it eventually fizzled out, Hashcash saw a large degree of interest in its heyday. Many of the elements of the Hashcash system worked their way into bitcoin's development as well.

I never heard of any cryptocurrency before the invention of Bitcoin, I have heard severally from different sources that Bitcoin was the first ever crytocurrency before we started having Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoincash, and the rest of them

Before the invention of bitcoin as crypto currency was there any particular crypto currency
I have not really done research on this but cryptography has been in existence before bitcoin came into existence, and so many programmers in Russia, America I've been working on blockchain projects before bitcoin came into existence. But practically bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency that was bought, and exchanged.

there are other coins the other coins because I had of the billion coins before bitcoin the billion coins and bitcoin will happen in that tbc the billion coins and bitcoin they were actually in a lot of people were not really investing in Bitcoin as at that time so but now bitcoin went haywire than the billion coin yes I could wear one of my friend that was doing that when they were University love love like that so it's like that things like that went on and on for bitcoin happens to be the best konda rise above the billion coin that the tbc so that's just it..
Post automatically merged:

there are other coins the other coins because I had of the billion coins before bitcoin the billion coins and bitcoin will happen in that tbc the billion coins and bitcoin they were actually in a lot of people were not really investing in Bitcoin as at that time so but now bitcoin went haywire than the billion coin yes I could wear one of my friend that was doing that when they were University love love like that so it's like that things like that went on and on for bitcoin happens to be the best konda rise above the billion coin that the tbc so that's just it..

It was first illustrated in a 2008 white paper distributed by Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous individual or gathering. In mid 2009, Nakamoto delivered Bitcoin to the general population, and a gathering of excited allies started trading and mining the money.

Created during the 1990s, Hashcash was quite possibly the best pre-bitcoin computerized monetary standards, as per The Merkle. ... Hashcash utilized a proof-of-work calculation to help the age and dissemination of new coins, similar as numerous contemporary cryptographic forms of money

A research on this will tell us more. However, I doubt if there is any form of crypto currency before the advent of bitcoin. Bitcoin seems to be the very first of them. But I think there were similar forms of coin in the past that were used as a medium of exchange. But they were physical coins.

Based on my little experience in cryptocurrency, i think Bitcoin was the first coin that opened the doors of cryptocurrency and exposed ever online traders the new invent of digital currency and financial revolution. Many people never heard of anything called cryptocurrency before not until Bitcoin came in to play.

There were no cryptocurrencies before Bitcoin was created. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created in the year 2009. However, there were some "digital assets" and "digital currencies" that existed before bitcoin. However, they were not technically "cryptocurrencies". For example, there was E-gold online digital currency created in 1996. It ended when the U.S. authorites shut it down. It was not a decentralized digital currency like bitcoin.

Nothing, Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency (2009) that uses SHA 256, although in 1983 there was electronic money (e-cash) based on cryptography, also in 1995 there was Digicash which was an early form of cryptographic electronic payment that required software. .
I think it was the first cryptocurrency that launched all over the world in 2009, and after the successful development of Bitcoin thousands of cryptocurrencies are now available in the market for trading and transaction purposes

I don't think there is any cryptocurrency before bitcoin,and if there is any before bitcoin is either the coin is long dead before bitcoin came into process and become the number one of all cryptocurrency. Ever since the launched of this cryptocurrency I mean bitcoin it as gain worldwide recognition more than any other coin in crytocurrency. So I guess bitcoin is the first and well known among the coin in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back