What's new

Video tutorial vs blog tutorial

I think you are on the right track my friend. But I will prefer you stick to video learning as blog and written tutorials can be too difficult to follow up with.

Even though it depends on the one you prefer but to me vedio tutorials is best for me because it's easy to do and even easy to understand.

I prefer the vlog tutorial because nowadays it is easier and more convenient for you to watch a video than to sit and read something. it's just my opinion.

I prefer the vlog tutorial because nowadays it is easier and more convenient for you to watch a video than to sit and read something. it's just my opinion.
What about combining both video blogging and the traditional blogging? I this would be alot more effective as most times the videos might be too fast to follow up but when written you can also read it for a better explanation. Or what do you think?

I do not think these days people are too much interested in reading blogs if they want to learn something, people are more interested in watching tutorial as seeing is believing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back