Video tutorial vs blog tutorial

Damismiling

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As an aspiring programmer, which will you suggest for me as a means of learning my new programming skills, sometimes I prefer to read blogs, but many are times video tutorial is easy to comprehend, because you are seeing practical demonstration
What is your take on this

I believe the video tutorial is best for you to help to comprehend very the ethos of programming also you could take online courses on the said topic online. You could also check out the grasshopper app it is also a great learning tool for beginners.

As an aspiring programmer, which will you suggest for me as a means of learning my new programming skills, sometimes I prefer to read blogs, but many are times video tutorial is easy to comprehend, because you are seeing practical demonstration
I think video tutorials are better rather than blog tutorials because we can understand and learn easily with video tutorials as they are more well defined to teach.
So in my opinion, prefer video tutorials instead of blog tutorials.

Reading blogs for your programming skills can effect a good changes in your skills but watching videos can make it better more than what you expect. Watching videos on any skills will come with practical examples in the videos which you can never see in blogs or article reading in any form.

I always give prefer to video tutorial, because there are using two senses of organ, listening and seeing, that is more effective in the process of learning. While in textual you are using only seeing sense of organ.

I think the best will be the video tutorial because people like video more than writing. Nowadays video is liked everywhere, be it YouTube, Google or Facebook, Instagram and most of the videos are watched everywhere. So I think there will be video tutorials to learn or do anything.

For learning, it's always best to utilize videos in comparison to written stuffs. That way you will see exactly how things are done so you can mirror them effectively. I think the best decision is to combine both types.

I think video is preferable because it's kind of practical it's easier to understand something you can see than just listening to something.

Both can be use at different point for easy comprehension. Vlog can be an effective tools of tutorials as it create an atmosphere of visual understanding. Certain ideas and explanation can not be communicated by writing, such as how to weave, this kind of tutorials aids the students understand and learn much faster and easier. While blog also has it own role to play in the equation. Whatever you read, can be transferred into your memory and stick there forever. We should not compare ourselves to others, rather study ourselves and know which best suits us.

Reading blog tutorial to enhance you skills in programming is also better but sometime it become difficult to understand what the blogger wants to say so for better understanding video tutorial is much better option in which programming is more easily conveyed.

It depends on the issue or the thing that you are trying to explain, i personally prefer reading than watching videos about a certain solution sometimes, and sometimes i like watching a videos

Both are great tutorial and has its own advantage. However, I speak for myself only when I say that I prefer video tutorial. Sometimes it's better to watch a video as it includes an actual demonstration of the tutorial. It's easier to follow and understand. Also, I believe it's harder to explain in words a certain solution when you choose blog tutorial.

As I would see it, video instructional exercises is the best one. Individuals love to learn by visuals and it keep going for a significant stretch of time. In the event that you looked on YouTube, you will come to realize individuals are investing more energy, due to accessibility of huge substance and decision.

As you are keen on making instructional exercise arrangement around portable application, YouTube will be the most ideal alternatives for it. Individuals and designers are continually looking for recordings that tackle their issues.

Make recordings with extraordinary visuals and remember to share it on your online media. It will drive ton of traffic to your recordings.

Both tutorial are better it depends on the person studying. No matter the way the information is transmitted the receiver have a lot to do

Do you know reason YouTube is the second most used searching on the in the internet? The reason is that people found it easy to assimilate lesson from Video than reading it online. That is the reason I am going to implore you to choose video course in order to grab the concept of teaching fast. Video Course give you chance to see as it is and rewind when things are not clear to you.

Video tutorials will be better than blog tutorial. The reason is that when you are watching video tutorials in practical, you see what they are doing very well practically. While the blog tutorial is not practical.

When I was active on hubpages, I created a lot of video tutorials as well as blog tutorials. People were more interested in video tutorials compared to blog tutorials. It is easy to understand instructions through video compared to articles.

I believe video tutorial is more practical and explanatory than blog tutorial. Why you see first hand can stay longer than what you read. But for more learning efficiency, you can combine both of them. First of all, use the blog tutorial, then follow along as it is being explained and practicalized in the video tutorial. This helps a lot.

Nowadays, they make video courses more on web development since it makes it easier for one to learn. Some guys can't read for too long and tend to skip some vital information when reading, hence the need for videos.

I personally will go for video tutorials because is more easy to relate with and understanding for me.
If you’re trying to generate leads, a video may be your best choice. In our most recent survey, 74% of respondents said that videos are more effective than blog posts for generating leads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back