Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys know of any free video editors that don't insert their logo or graphic in each video/picture? I know a lot, if not, most have a feature where it stamps their logo into the image, so you end up with a branded image. I don't want that, is there any editor out there that doesn't put anything? Maybe anything open source and free? That would probably be best.

Also I do wonder if there is any terms and service stuff going on when using these types of free apps/programs that insert images, because could they then advertise that image themselves?

OpenShot is the only one that I know of. You can pair this with OBS and Gimp and cover most needs. I have used all three for years without any issues.

Clipchamp is a free video editor that does not insert watermarks. iMovie for mac and iOS also does not attach watermarks. VSDC for Windows PC also does not add watermark on your videos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back