What's new

Video tutorial vs blog tutorial

both of them is actually the best because we video training you will see and understand what the teacher is saying but if you are reading it you only understand its theory without seeing the actual practical, but the video tutorial will give you the practical.

It is just the same for me. I like video tutorials better. It is easy to understand and you can follow every instruction step by step just like it is done in the video. I have always used video tutorials.

Concerning video tutorials versus blog tutorials. Well, everyone has their own way or speciality of understanding things quick through this two methods. For me, I will prefer video tutorials over blog tutorials because it proves to be more informative and easy to lean because you are seeing every move one after the other

Audio visual media is more powerful than text media. They say a single picture worth 1000 words. Imagine how many words worth would be a video? When you learn from videos, you will understand better.

As an aspiring programmer the best way that a beginner can better learn programming is through video tutorial because you'll be seeing as you are being taught and again you'll be hearing the audio too unlike blog tutorial that will only be in a written form.

Instead of reading blogs and articles to learn and study programming, I think you should opt for video tutorial. Just as you said, you get to be seeing how things get done in the video explanations

As an aspiring programmer, which will you suggest for me as a means of learning my new programming skills, sometimes I prefer to read blogs, but many are times video tutorial is easy to comprehend, because you are seeing practical demonstration
What is your take on this
I will aslo suggest you do for the video tutorial if you have much data to use in that, because with video tutorial you will understand how everything is been done without no mistake tho

I think its best you use both. There are certain lessons you need to see with your eyes, before you can comprehend, you might have read it, but seeing it makes it easier to understand. And there are cases that reading about it would make it easier.

Without a question both are very good for learning new things.But in my opinion video tutorials are better because i think a video can be more understandable.

i also
I think video is preferable because it's kind of practical it's easier to understand something you can see than just listening to something.
i also choose a video tutorial because I think it is more interesting for me. and everyone can understand something through video and also an easy to listen to something by video.

I think blog webinar/tutorial hosting will be pivotal to develop one based on the skill choice, and what the webinar centered to. The blogger will take his or her time to explain it all than in video tutorial downloaded or played over from YouTube.

It is very important for to combine both video tutorial and blog tutorial. But, let 70% of whatever you want to learn should be video tutorial cos it's easier to comprehend.

As an aspiring programmer, which will you suggest for me as a means of learning my new programming skills, sometimes I prefer to read blogs, but many are times video tutorial is easy to comprehend, because you are seeing practical demonstration
What is your take on this
It actually depends on u because i can relate based on learning ways. I prefer reading whatsoever i want to learn to watching videos, that's why it depends on how best you understand.

I am a blogger who also publish blog tutorials however, I believe if you want to learn something videos are the best tool to learn. It is easy to follow instructions when you can see how it is done

As an aspiring programmer, I would advise you go for the video tutorial over the blog tutorial. This is because younger to see everything life as they are done than merely mostly thinking it in your head or though some few pictures alone that you'll get from a blog tutorial

When it comes to tutorial the video tutorial will always be the most priority among users. Viewing it through video will give you more understanding than in written text.

I think it's general, but I learn fast when I see something than when I read it so I would definitely pick video over blog content. Video would even have step by step explanation.

I will always go for video tutorials my friend. going for blog tutorials will only make learning harder for you. I have tried it a lot of times but it wasn't successful

Learning programming with a do it yourself method will be very complex and as such I think the best thing to do here is just to go for video tutorial to save yourself much stress

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back