Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here use a standing desk? I am considering getting a standing desk so I can do some work while standing. I need to move around more and I figure having a standing desk would work. I can always lower it to sit down. Does anyone know of any good ones that allow me to also sit when needed? Ones I can lower down or up if needed.

I can recommend standing desk! We have it too, I mainly use it for work. For quite some time, I used only a plain desk with a chair, but I began to feel that in the long run this would not be good for my spine or my legs. So we invested in this type of a desk and I did not regret it at all. I use the desk standing most of the time and I never imagined how comfortable it would be to work like this. When I get tired, I simply lower it and sit in front of it.
We bought ours at IKEA, it's worth trying several models before buying to see which one suits you and the room best.

I am considering getting one just for the simple fact that I sit way too much.

I use one of those table desks right now from Ikea. I can get a platform to put on it for my monitor and keyboard but I think a full desk would probably be better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back