What's new

Type of Knowledge you need to be successful in doing business.

You will need to communicate and negotiate with your suppliers, potential investors, customers and employees. Having effective written and verbal communication skills will help you to build good working relationships. Every communication should reflect the image you are trying to project.

To be successful in business, you need to know the level of risks involved in the business you are about to get into. Without that when things unfold they’ll take you by surprise and throw you off balance and that’s not a good place to be as a business man or woman.

The knowledge you need in an organization for productive effort, managerial skill the ability to manage control and direct the organization towards it setdown goals and regulations and also effective communication skills towards the employee for smooth running of the organization

In my opinion, I believe for one to have a successful business, one needs all the aspects of knowledge coupled with experiences in other areas,i.e field. No knowledge is a waste.

But the most important is to know first about the type of businesses you are trying to begin with, jumping straight in the marketplace with something you don't know about is something you will regret for sure later

Business knowledge is an important strategic asset. It is a sum of skills, experiences, capabilities and expert insight, which you collectively create and rely on in yourbusiness. As a shared resource, knowledgeshapes and affects all the activities in and around your business.

Succeeding in business requires alot of knowledge about the business that you want to go into, these knowledge includes, hands on experience, research knowledge, asking those already in the same business already. A combination of these knowledge can make any business to experience great success.

@Ojonuye Thanks for pointing that out. I wouldn't want to generalize it! But I concur with you as you've said, different profession will have different required knowledge to carry out different task, hard work, creativity and self discipline are common but we have many others too.

For one to be successful in any business, you must know how the business is runned and also the do's and dont's of the business. For a successful business discipline, hardworking and adorable commitment is very required.

Understanding the dos and donts of the business is great and what I will always look at when I am thinking of starting a new business. I have seen those that feel that they can do anything with money when they are in business and I can't help, but laugh.

Also depending on the type and area of business whether online or offline. Both despite that, there are things they also do have in common that anyone pursuing any of these needs. Ones has to be exceptionally brilliant to understand the business itself, tackle and handle challenges facing the business, and be sync with the various developments and advancements in the business world and industry. When I said brilliant, I do not mean but also not limited to be brilliant in school that many people know. Brilliant in a way that you perfectly understand your brand, and you seek for improvements regularly to fight off competition.

In other to be successful in business one must put in mind that a business is either you gain or you loss, we are all praying to gain that is the main aim of every business. When you lost never give up but keep on striving, only those that strive survives in business.

@Emma Aneni most entrepreneurs need to
understand failing is not a curse but a blessing, which tells you there are millions of ways to solve your problems to get good result.

Jack Ma once said one need to fail and keep failing, if you don't give up one day it will become so impossible for you to fail if you learn from your previous failures.

You will need to communicate and negotiate with your suppliers, potential investors, customers and employees. Having effective written and verbal communication skills will help you to build good working relationships. Every communication should reflect the image you are trying to project.

Knowledge on how to run a business.... Whether the business is all season business... The right place to invest..how to invest... knowing when to stop investing so to gather profits and knowing when to stop when the business is not yielding enough profit.

There are four types of knowledge:
book knowledge, reading what people wrote down;
market knowledge, learning the competitive market inside;
business knowledge, how to design enterprise and execute;
building and selling experience.
What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?
Personally, I would always advise anyone who wants to start a business to make a full research and find out all about the strength and weaknesses of that business before going into it. This will equip you with the knowledge of how to run the business.

Succeeding in business requires.more than just the knowledge gained in the four walls of a classroom.You need the actual hands on knowledge of doing business which you either get through a mentor or by trial and error.
Now, emotional intelligence will also help you in dealing with diverse of individuals and getting past the wall of sales resistance.

You have basically listed all the important points that is necessary in creating a successful business but I still believe that you firstly have to learn the basics about the business your are willing to start, watch video tutorials online concerning the business you want to venture in. Seek advice from business consultants and experts that know more or are into the business to guide you step by step to be a successful business owner.

Success in business requires some level of knowledge, you must understand that some level of professionalism and proven knowledge is required, of which we have, good customer relationship service, proper managerial experience, good inter personal relationship, problem solving skills, good communication skills and Many more

There are some Knowledge you need to be successful in doing business.​

Communication and negotiation
You will need to communicate and negotiate with your suppliers, potential investors, customers and employees. Having effective written and verbal communication skills will help you to build good working relationships. Every communication should reflect the image you are trying to project
Post automatically merged:

There are some Knowledge you need to be successful in doing business.​

Communication and negotiation
You will need to communicate and negotiate with your suppliers, potential investors, customers and employees. Having effective written and verbal communication skills will help you to build good working relationships. Every communication should reflect the image you are trying to project

I think knowledge about quality and quantity prize is the main knowledge how about to you create a Bussiness making shop which type thing you sale and puschase and stiching clothes who knowledge about the clothes and who decided to you know about the create a big and good Bussiness

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back