What's new

Trendri.com PTP Forum

I think you are one of the Moderator on the website so its useful to get all the insights from the Moderator and I will certainly join this website.

I think you are one of the Moderator on the website so its useful to get all the insights from the Moderator and I will certainly join this website.
Yes.
Me, and Suba are the moderators there. And this thread was made here to help anyone from PB who needs help in joining, approval, payout etc. And to update when required.

Trendri is not a new forum, it is old (since 2017), but it became PTP (paid to post), on 2020, when most of people were looking for online earning.

Earning -
Active - Long posts earn more, short posts earn less.
Max a thread of 150 words will earn $0.075,
Comments will earn less than a thread, but enough.
Passive - Threads will also earn you $0.0065 for every comment you will receive.
Daily login bonus is $0.0015

Eligibility:- User have to create 20 posts first to become eligible to earn (10 comments, and 10 threads.

Payment :- Minimum withdraw is $4 by PayPal / BinancePay. Nigerian users can withdraw via bank transfer.
This is one of my best platform that I have been using for a very long time now so I can recommend this site so anybody.

Nobody is discussing here, perhaps they do not have any query, this means all are satisfied. However, it is possible that people just don't want to tell their side, I will answer if I have the answer

Nobody is discussing here, perhaps they do not have any query, this means all are satisfied. However, it is possible that people just don't want to tell their side, I will answer if I have the answer
The forum has reached its satisfaction of threads this is why there is no many new threads as everything was discussed about in Trendri.

I have been recommended this website by a trusted friend so I'll join this website after these festivals and it's certainly a legit website to earn.

The forum has reached its satisfaction of threads this is why there is no many new threads as everything was discussed about in Trendri.
There is no such thing, everyday new things happen, new thoughts come, everything updates. No forum will do without new threads. For me, I am just busy, my Trendri time goes moderating.

I have seen some of the users complaining that even after completing minimum comments and threads their accounts are not approved and they were not informed if they are accepted on the website or not.

I have seen some of the users complaining that even after completing minimum comments and threads their accounts are not approved and they were not informed if they are accepted on the website or not.
I got only one complaint, and the user's account has been approved. Where are those "some"?

Trendri appears to be a legitimate website where I can earn money.
I have heard good things about it on other forums, so I suppose it really is worth a shot.

Trendri appears to be a legitimate website where I can earn money.
I have heard good things about it on other forums, so I suppose it really is worth a shot.
You will need to make 10 comments and 10 threads for Varification, after that you will be allowed to earn

I see the forum has been monetized with Adsense. I don't see any other monetization method. I believe the admin is earning well through Adsense to pay for all these posters.

I see the forum has been monetized with Adsense. I don't see any other monetization method. I believe the admin is earning well through Adsense to pay for all these posters.
Yes, he fisrst monetized his site, and then started paying. He was paying high amount at start, but have to cut down due to span which decreased his revenue.

You are a moderator, right? Do you have access to traffic data? How much traffic is the site pulling every day?

You are a moderator, right? Do you have access to traffic data? How much traffic is the site pulling every day?
No, not now, I used to have, but later Fecoms made some changes (for security reasons perhaps), so I don't have access to such data.

Better stick with the site, Postbucks is good for small posts, Trendri requires large posts, it game me experience to write articles.
That's good to know, I will decide soon but what about Insured forum, when can we expect it to start paying us

That's good to know, I will decide soon but what about Insured forum, when can we expect it to start paying us
Even I am not there, so that one isn't something I would be answering. Let Fecoms decide.

Better stick with the site, Postbucks is good for small posts, Trendri requires large posts, it game me experience to write articles.
Thank you for the info, I may never join that site Tredre if it requires a long post, unless the pay-per-long post is better.

Thank you for the info, I may never join that site Tredre if it requires a long post, unless the pay-per-long post is better.
Trendri, it pays per word, long post earns more, short posts like in postbucks earn less. But there is limit to post.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back