What's new

Trendri.com PTP Forum

If you are from Nigeria then it's an advantage for you because the admin can pay bank transfer and it's a legit w website even though there are restrictions to number of posts in a day.
Oh I see, just like forum coin but I don't like the fact that the first 20 post won't count😑

Oh I see, just like forum coin but I don't like the fact that the first 20 post won't count😑
Threads will passively reward after Varification (on every comment).
But if you are a good writer, you can request to verify your account early, provided that you will only post unique contents in Trendri, and won't repost them elsewhere.

Threads will passively reward after Varification (on every comment).
But if you are a good writer, you can request to verify your account early, provided that you will only post unique contents in Trendri, and won't repost them elsewhere.
Oh, I get it now. seems like I will try to request for early verification. Thanks.

I am yet to part of this great forum but I will slowly catchup like I am doing on post bucks and any type of contests like Referral or posting contest makes me attracted towards the forum and I relish the opportunity to do better on the forums.

This has happened even on this forum Postbucks but since it's the website requirement we should follow it but I also would have preferred to receive the earning for my first 25 posts

Trendri is established forum, with lots of active members, so there is no reason to change joining rule which were made to avoid spam, and is working properly.
But good writers can still apply, as they are defenitely not spammers, and post quality contents.

Trendri is established forum, with lots of active members, so there is no reason to change joining rule which were made to avoid spam, and is working properly.
But good writers can still apply, as they are defenitely not spammers, and post quality contents.
I agree with you. We should respect website rules and it does not take long to post 20 comments and can be completed in an hour so it's fine but if admin can pay for these 20 posts to users that are approved then it's even better for users.

The rule is okay by me. After all I will eventually post on the forum so sacrificing 20 won't be an issue.

I am also a member there and I have been paid many times there. It is one of the highest paying PTP website

I joined there, but I checked the limit, which Admin did not inform. 31 words are not enough there to earn credit, we cannot put unnecessary words in a comment just to caught rewards so I have to post longer, what is the requirement?

Thank you very much for letting us know about Trendri. Trendri is a legit site. I joined it last year and since then it has been one of my favourite earning sites. I really enjoy working on Trendri because I learn new things every day. I have received several payments so far. Trendri really pays and respects its users. I would recommend Trendri to anyone who is interested in making some legit money online.
That is the spirit mate. I actually like the fact the Trendi respect it users, because without users, there can not be Trendi. Beautiful comment you have written.... Cheers 👍 dear friend.

Good day everybody.
I can see that almost all members of trendri.com are here. That is my favorite post to pay forum. I wish postbucks were like trendri.
happy posting and commenting.

Please, where is the FAQ section on this forum ?

That is a very interesting forum payment goes straight to our eWallet. Perhaps payment is also on time for those ready to redeem.

Trendri is not a new forum, it is old (since 2017), but it became PTP (paid to post), on 2020, when most of people were looking for online earning.

Earning -
Active - Long posts earn more, short posts earn less.
Max a thread of 150 words will earn $0.075,
Comments will earn less than a thread, but enough.
Passive - Threads will also earn you $0.0065 for every comment you will receive.
Daily login bonus is $0.0015

Eligibility:- User have to create 20 posts first to become eligible to earn (10 comments, and 10 threads.

Payment :- Minimum withdraw is $4 by PayPal / BinancePay. Nigerian users can withdraw via bank transfer.
Tendri is very legit but I'll rather make use of the site to connect with friends than use the site because of their reward system. The reward system is very poor.

Tendri is very legit but I'll rather make use of the site to connect with friends than use the site because of their reward system. The reward system is very poor.
How can you say reward system is very poor?
Here for 30 words comment you earn 1 cent, in Trendri it is more, a 30X5 word comment will earn you 1X6 cents.
Postbuck is nice for short comment, Trendri for long=

This does not make any sense and if you just want to connect with people then you can do that on Facebook and it's the place to connect with people.

This does not make any sense and if you just want to connect with people then you can do that on Facebook and it's the place to connect with people.
You reacted like the one who owns tendri. Unfortunately, that's my personal opinion about the site and I don't care whether it makes sense to you or not.

Trendri is not a new forum, it is old (since 2017), but it became PTP (paid to post), on 2020, when most of people were looking for online earning.

Earning -
Active - Long posts earn more, short posts earn less.
Max a thread of 150 words will earn $0.075,
Comments will earn less than a thread, but enough.
Passive - Threads will also earn you $0.0065 for every comment you will receive.
Daily login bonus is $0.0015

Eligibility:- User have to create 20 posts first to become eligible to earn (10 comments, and 10 threads.

Payment :- Minimum withdraw is $4 by PayPal / BinancePay. Nigerian users can withdraw via bank transfer.
Admin don't have the option to pay direct to bch wallet? I prefer BCH or doge so if admin can do that then I'll join.

Admin don't have the option to pay direct to bch wallet? I prefer BCH or doge so if admin can do that then I'll join.
There are already enough members, so nobody is requesting people to join. Earners will receive in whatever payment options are available, if you have Binance Pay card, then request via it and exchange to BCH.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back