Trendri.com PTP Forum

Yugocean

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Trendri is not a new forum, it is old (since 2017), but it became PTP (paid to post), on 2020, when most of people were looking for online earning.

Earning -
Active - Long posts earn more, short posts earn less.
Max a thread of 150 words will earn $0.075,
Comments will earn less than a thread, but enough.
Passive - Threads will also earn you $0.0065 for every comment you will receive.
Daily login bonus is $0.0015

Eligibility:- User have to create 20 posts first to become eligible to earn (10 comments, and 10 threads.

Payment :- Minimum withdraw is $4 by PayPal / BinancePay. Nigerian users can withdraw via bank transfer.

Trendri is an awesome paid to post forum that I have been active in for a long time now. I like that the site is so easy to use, there are several active users hence a lot to post about and the payment methods are so reliable.

I urge anyone who has not joined this beautiful forum to do so and reap the great benefits.

Thank you very much for letting us know about Trendri. Trendri is a legit site. I joined it last year and since then it has been one of my favourite earning sites. I really enjoy working on Trendri because I learn new things every day. I have received several payments so far. Trendri really pays and respects its users. I would recommend Trendri to anyone who is interested in making some legit money online.

Indeed trendri is a legit forum, I have been a member there for some time now and I have cashed out over four or five times now if am not mistaken. The forum is simple and easy to use, that's one thing I love about it. Though it was Abit discouraging when they reduced what you could earn form the site recently.

Though it was Abit discouraging when they reduced what you could earn form the site recently.
It was going to reduce anyway because lots of spam hindred the revenue of Trendri.

Dear friends, when a site starts having lots of spam, it becomes impossible tfor it to earn revenue, not reporting spam comment just to keep a small reward is a corruption, so always report such things.

It was going to reduce anyway because lots of spam hindred the revenue of Trendri.

Dear friends, when a site starts having lots of spam, it becomes impossible tfor it to earn revenue, not reporting spam comment just to keep a small reward is a corruption, so always report such things.
I don't know how to check for plagiarized content, but it seems some members are doing that these days. If one has ever written an article for a blog or website, you can recognize the difference between that and a forum post composed informally.

I am glad to hear that trendri.com still pays it's users. I just joined in there some weeks ago. I am yet to reach the earning requirement of 20 posts where after I should start all over again to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. But good thing about the site is that it's pay rates is higher compared to other ptp forums.

Trendri.com seems like a legit site. I've been hearing good reviews about it. You can also earn if you write a viral topic, it will attract lot of comments.

I've always thought people can only place payment requests from the Payment request forum. It's probably why my last request has not been attended to. How is that done?
Go to profile withdraw then add your Binance pay and make a request as simple as that.

I've received my payment yesterday. Sometimes it takes understanding that the people who run these forums are also human and can have issues come up.

Seems like the delay has been resolved. Lunatyc has got payment. Congratulations! I understand, sometimes errors may rise up on sites.

Sorry, I missed something?
If any problem, ten don't hesitate to tell me.
I don't know how to check for plagiarized content
Use a pard and Google it, if that's a plagiarised, Google will show it, or use any good plagiarism checker, there are hundreds for free.

I worked for a while on this forum, it is really a good and serious one. An admin who takes care of the forum and payments always on time!

I worked for a while on this forum, it is really a good and serious one. An admin who takes care of the forum and payments always on time!
You "worked" there, or a member like freelancer?
Actually the word "worked" brings other meanings.
What is your username there?
And a question -
When you liked the forum, then what made you leave it?

The fact that I can get my earnings straight go my bank made me eager to join the forum.
If you are from Nigeria then it's an advantage for you because the admin can pay bank transfer and it's a legit w website even though there are restrictions to number of posts in a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back