What's new

Trendri.com PTP Forum

Trendri disabled their Article writing because of some glitch and till now there is no confirmed date when they will start accepting Articles.

Trendri disabled their Article writing because of some glitch and till now there is no confirmed date when they will start accepting Articles.
Don't worry about article, post threads if you have topic, articles will come when Fecoms decide.

This is a legitimate paid to post forum where you will earn some amount of money when you make post and it has been paying users for long time.

This is a legitimate paid to post forum where you will earn some amount of money when you make post and it has been paying users for long time.
This is what I like about this website and the admin even offers bank transfer to ll users who are from Nigeria and thus makes it easier for them to get paid without any fee

This is what I like about this website and the admin even offers bank transfer to ll users who are from Nigeria and thus makes it easier for them to get paid without any fee
Despite the fact that I'm from Nigeria, I still prefer to receive the payment on the platform via crypto because the exchange rate Fecoms is using to send payment to local bank account is too low.

Trendri is a ptp that takes quality content quite seriously as you need around 20 threads and 10 vetted posts to get verified

Trendri is a ptp that takes quality content quite seriously as you need around 20 threads and 10 vetted posts to get verified
I am still confused about this thing and I think we need to write 10 threads and 10 comments and then need to notify admin about it and only then we will start earning.

Trendri is a ptp forum that kept changing their policies and rules. Now, you can only post 5 threads and 5 comments in a day. You cannot even make up to $1 in a day on the platform which is very poor.

Trendri is a ptp forum that kept changing their policies and rules. Now, you can only post 5 threads and 5 comments in a day. You cannot even make up to $1 in a day on the platform which is very poor.
This is not good because ideally we like to make at least $1 in a day minimum on forums so if we have 3-4 such websites and have time then we can make 3-4 dollars daily but we cannot expect stable earnings from forums and same goes for trendri.

Despite the fact that I'm from Nigeria, I still prefer to receive the payment on the platform via crypto because the exchange rate Fecoms is using to send payment to local bank account is too low.
Why is that? If admin is from Nigeria then he should pay the complete amount without any deduction.

I still see people rate this website as a great website but could be admin is trying to limit the posts because of lack of revenue and may increase the number of posts when they start earning more revenue.

Trendri is not a new forum, it is old (since 2017), but it became PTP (paid to post), on 2020, when most of people were looking for online earning.

Earning -
Active - Long posts earn more, short posts earn less.
Max a thread of 150 words will earn $0.075,
Comments will earn less than a thread, but enough.
Passive - Threads will also earn you $0.0065 for every comment you will receive.
Daily login bonus is $0.0015

Eligibility:- User have to create 20 posts first to become eligible to earn (10 comments, and 10 threads.

Payment :- Minimum withdraw is $4 by PayPal / BinancePay. Nigerian users can withdraw via bank transfer.
The forum is a legit one. I work on it and I have good experience on it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back