What's new

Transcribeme.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Transcribeme is a website that oays you for listening to audio and transcribing it into text.

At the beginning you'll have to complete a special exam that will show you if you are qualified for this type of tasks or not.

You'll earn 15$ per hour of transcribing.

The payments are made once a week in PayPal if you have minimum 20$

There are lots of reviews about this website on the internet and it seems like a legit website. The only downside is that they don't accept anyone, you have to pass their exam, and even then you are not guaranteed to have work available.

You can visit transcribeme here : TranscribeMe
Wow! That's huge income per hour! Thanks for sharing I'm gonna try it!

I have heard first time about this site in Forum Coin , there are many complaints about the scarcety of tasks but not legitimacy .

This is a legit site, however, I am not using it. I have heard that the site always don't have tasks for the users and it ia really frustrating to visit the site only to find out that there are not any tasks to do. If you are good at listening, you can try this site.

U think that all transcription sites are legit cause transcription is a job that is needed online so I don't expect that there is a transcription site will scam people but they ban you if you got bad rating .

Transcribe review to give you $15 per hour, that's wonderful, i look forward to working with this platform but before I join, has any one here withrawn money from the site? To avoid feeling like a fool, after using our precious time that would have been used for something else.

Transcribe review to give you $15 per hour, that's wonderful, i look forward to working with this platform but before I join, has any one here withrawn money from the site? To avoid feeling like a fool, after using our precious time that would have been used for something else.
Check their reviews on google, reddit and other forums. You gonna see that they got good ratings. Transcribeme.com site is a legit one for transcriptionists looking to earn extra cash online. And their pay rate is reasonable at least, you can earn a living through it, if you're living outside the countries with high level tax charges.

You'll be tested in grammar, reading and audio skills. It is not very hard but it's also not very easy. You'll be asked some English grammar questions and after that you'll be tested with audio to see how well you can understand and trabscribe what you are hearing. That's basically what this website is about, you listen to audio and transcribe it to text. The only issue is sometimes you get audios with different accents and also poor audio quality so it is very hard to actually understand what they are saying.
Hmm this sounds difficult and not encouraging but the truth is that it's never easy to make money online , but there should be some tricks or tips to make this work as I'm sure there are some people who are successful at it

Hmm this sounds difficult and not encouraging but the truth is that it's never easy to make money online , but there should be some tricks or tips to make this work as I'm sure there are some people who are successful at it
You know earning meaningfully online requires skills and technical know how. If you lack this attributes online and offline you aren't going to earn that high. Transcribeme site, isn't easy at all to enroll in, but hardwork to succeed on it pays off.

The site you describe is very interesting, I would just like to know if the only language for the translation is English ? i.e. the audios are in English and the transcription is the same language ? or is there a variety of audios and transcription. First to inform myself and second to recommend the site.

The site you describe is very interesting, I would just like to know if the only language for the translation is English ? i.e. the audios are in English and the transcription is the same language ? or is there a variety of audios and transcription. First to inform myself and second to recommend the site.
Their are many languages you can transcribe from. You will choose the language you speak fluently with. You don't transcribe using a language that you aren't accustomed to. But speaking English will give you more gigs over the site, cos majority of the works arrive in English language.

Their are many languages you can transcribe from. You will choose the language you speak fluently with. You don't transcribe using a language that you aren't accustomed to. But speaking English will give you more gigs over the site, cos majority of the works arrive in English language.
Thanks @Sincerem , I have a family member who is bilingual and it will do him good to investigate the site, English is not one of them but he has the possibility to opt for two languages that he masters perfectly, with this answer he will surely be encouraged to register on the site.

The transcribeme procedures might be a little to difficult,being that you have to be selected first of all,be fore even having to have task to do.But the payment is worth it that's if the platform is actually legit,I'll love to give it a try.

Transcribeme is a website that oays you for listening to audio and transcribing it into text.

At the beginning you'll have to complete a special exam that will show you if you are qualified for this type of tasks or not.

There are lots of reviews about this website on the internet and it seems like a legit website. The only downside is that they don't accept anyone, you have to pass their exam, and even then you are not guaranteed to have work available.

I don't think I could jump into this site, because it's too good to be true. Just one hour I could earn $15 that's much,but when it comes to listening what you hear and write it down,that's a big problem. The audio may come in any language I guess. So think before you join the site.

Thanks @Sincerem , I have a family member who is bilingual and it will do him good to investigate the site, English is not one of them but he has the possibility to opt for two languages that he masters perfectly, with this answer he will surely be encouraged to register on the site.
That is an advantage to your family member or relation. Their is surplus of transcription languages to choose from, during sign up. So you start from your choosing language to transcribe after passing the language test.

That is an advantage to your family member or relation. Their is surplus of transcription languages to choose from, during sign up. So you start from your choosing language to transcribe after passing the language test.
Yes it is a good advantage, I have already sent the information to her and I know she has the ability for it. I just hope she applies herself and really focuses on producing profits in her spare time. As I have read very good reviews and of the payouts, I try to help and it's up to the people to accept it.

Its good that you sent your family blood the link to the site. If he or she passes the test, then the stage is set for em to start earning via the transcribeme site. The pay rate is somehow encouraging but the task is relatively hard.

I don't think that it can pay $15 only for one hour. In my observation and experience all the website that offer high earning for little working are mostly scam or fake, but if this website is legit, it could help a lot of people to earn their livings

Its good that you sent your family blood the link to the site. If he or she passes the test, then the stage is set for em to start earning via the transcribeme site. The pay rate is somehow encouraging but the task is relatively hard.
The harder the job, the better paid they are overall. And another thing in the case of the site, is that you have to have a good understanding of the audio and so far it can be done well. Transcribeme.com is a great site to demonstrate and apply your skills.

I don't think that it can pay $15 only for one hour. In my observation and experience all the website that offer high earning for little working are mostly scam or fake, but if this website is legit, it could help a lot of people to earn their livings
That's not how you should judge. Go to the site and confirm the level of work you're to do and the money that they are offering for the perfect completion of it. You'll find that, transcription is not what you think, its a skilled job. That one hour audio task can take you whole day to do and not get it right when you're inexperienced.

I have briefly worked in a call center. This site just looks like a call center job, where you will have to listen to the phone call and respond (here you will have to write). The job is very tedious and you need to be very good listener.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back