What's new

Transcribeme.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

You'll be tested in grammar, reading and audio skills. It is not very hard but it's also not very easy. You'll be asked some English grammar questions and after that you'll be tested with audio to see how well you can understand and trabscribe what you are hearing. That's basically what this website is about, you listen to audio and transcribe it to text. The only issue is sometimes you get audios with different accents and also poor audio quality so it is very hard to actually understand what they are saying.
very informative post, thanks for that:love:, one last thing, if you succeed in this test, you will be able directly to receive the jobs or you will wait for them.
in another sense, how is the work style there!

very informative post, thanks for that:love:, one last thing, if you succeed in this test, you will be able directly to receive the jobs or you will wait for them.
If you are accepted (which is quite hard actually) then yes, you will be able to select from different jobs directly

If it is anything like qa-world, you just have to select whichever job you are interested as they show up. It is almost like the survival of the fittest because the jobs appear and before blinking, they could all have been taken by other workers.

If you are accepted (which is quite hard actually) then yes, you will be able to select from different jobs directly
If it is anything like qa-world, you just have to select whichever job you are interested as they show up. It is almost like the survival of the fittest because the jobs appear and before blinking, they could all have been taken by other workers.
thanks, guys for that! my level in English can't allow me to be a successful worker here lol, I speak Arabic, French, Spanish perfectly but my level in English is only intermediate.

thanks, guys for that! my level in English can't allow me to be a successful worker here lol, I speak Arabic, French, Spanish perfectly but my level in English is only intermediate.
Yeah, the same for me actually. You need to have a really good level of english in order to work here. Even though I am pretty experienced with writing and reading in English I'm not very skilled in listening and understanding audio in English especially because they also give you hard audio to understand

Yeah, the same for me actually. You need to have a really good level of english in order to work here. Even though I am pretty experienced with writing and reading in English I'm not very skilled in listening and understanding audio in English especially because they also give you hard audio to understand
yeah, it requires to be a native speaker or an advanced level, anyways I will keep learning to improve my skills in this language.
hope for you too**

If the $15 is real then it's a good deal to venture into. Transcribing is one of the best ways to make money online, so far you've good headset and internet enabled devices

I have tried it, you need to take some tests first to be checked up before you go transcribing..

The offer $15 per hour is too good to be true.
How long can they keep up with that? Think about it

Tidak bisakah seseorang berbicara dengan admin untuk menerima pembayaran dalam bitcoin atau Skrill .. PayPal belum berfungsi di Afrika
means this site is arguably not a recommendation in your country because the payment can only be via Paypal and nothing else

15$ per hour is a high income can you tell us how much you are making from this paltform each month ?
i think im gonna join it it looks very interesting thnx for sharing this
$15 per hour? Hmm! Its easier said, I have actually worked on one of such platforms , and speaking from experience its not easy to earn $5 because most the audio files are not audible and clear
Post automatically merged:

Wow you speak all three languages? Cool, concerning English, there's always a room for improvement..

$15 per hour? Hmm! Its easier said, I have actually worked on one of such platforms , and speaking from experience its not easy to earn $5 because most the audio files are not audible and clear

Wow you speak all three languages? Cool, concerning English, there's always a room for improvement..
of course, I will improve it with time, forums help me a lot in that.

I know the site too well, I even have account with them. They're legit transcribing site, eager to explore higher in transcription world. They only disappoint for me with them is not having other payment option apart from PayPal.
Have u received any payment from them recently? It looks like there are limited audio files to transcribe since the pandemic

Have u received any payment from them recently? It looks like there are limited audio files to transcribe since the pandemic
Nope, didn't make any cash with them, because when I realized, that its only PayPal they use as payment option. That demoralized me, making me not to continue with them again.

Transcribeme is a website that oays you for listening to audio and transcribing it into text.

At the beginning you'll have to complete a special exam that will show you if you are qualified for this type of tasks or not.

You'll earn 15$ per hour of transcribing.

The payments are made once a week in PayPal if you have minimum 20$

There are lots of reviews about this website on the internet and it seems like a legit website. The only downside is that they don't accept anyone, you have to pass their exam, and even then you are not guaranteed to have work available.

You can visit transcribeme here : TranscribeMe
Most transcribing sites no longer accept new participants because of the low quality of results participants usually dish out. I was once a transcriber on QA-world but it is no longer appealing and also one hardly get jobs/calls there so I had to say goodbye.

it seems not as easy as we think, it may take hard work to pass the test.
Exactly bro, transcribing is quite a difficult and effort tasking job. One need got be very attentive to jot down all you hear so as to be rated high, anything below that is at your own disadvantage cos they check quality of files to rate high or low.

The site is legit. I even have an account. However at the start, soon after you sign up, there is a test which has to be cleared. And I won’t mince words here, it’s pretty difficult.

This site is interesting and I would like to register, but I think it is quite difficult to transcribe such a long text, especially for a person who does not have English as his native language. Anyway, I'll try it soon and maybe I'll be lucky to find some shorter and clearer audios

I joined this site before but it was a conflict with Humanatic where I was reviewing calls. The tasks are divided into smaller portions like 30 second or even less. So, literally, you don't need to transcribe for one hour straight. The issue with the site is that it don't always have tasks. But I was paid by the site.
Quite true. I was also on QAWorld, a transcription site just like Transcribeme but the pay was less than tangible. Although there was more work on it. About Humanatics, how did you become a member? I tried joining few months back but couldn't complete the registration process. Lots of T&C's that wasn't lucid.

I joined Humanatic in 2013. After six months, I became an auditor. But I get tired of listening to calls and decided to stop working on the site. I still have my account but I am not active anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back