What's new

Transcribeme.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Hmm this sounds difficult and not encouraging but the truth is that it's never easy to make money online , but there should be some tricks or tips to make this work as I'm sure there are some people who are successful at it
My long online working experience tells that when a site offers very interesting payment rated (I think 15 dollars being a huge payment rate, as I know no site paying all this), it means we must be super-skilled. Surely, mother tongue language is needed to transcribe not only every single word, but interjections and exclamations too. I had experience in the past with transcriptions and I can confirm it's very hard. I needed to continuously transcribe talks where interlocutors simultaneously talked and went on interrupting their partners. Rarely a sentence was clean, without interruptions and simultaneous talk. I had no idea of what to transcribe first and what to transcribe after in such cases. And what kind of dotting to use in the case of interjections and interlocutors that simultaneously spoke.
In any way, the good news is that the site where I worked is not transcribe.me: it was another platform and maybe transcribe.me doesn't present the confusing tasks I encountered.

Transcription sites pay really well. However, in order to succeed on these sites you must be proficient on the language, mainly English. You have understand the language well, you must understand the accent.

Transcription is a good paying job in the real world. I have seen a lot of people earn really by working as a Transcriptionist. However, I am not sure if Transcription is also good paying job in the virtual world

Waoh. $15 per hour seems great and I'll be willing to put in the work that's required. I'll sign up and make sure that I get accepted into the system because transcribing has always been a good source of online income.

Transcribeme is a website that oays you for listening to audio and transcribing it into text.

At the beginning you'll have to complete a special exam that will show you if you are qualified for this type of tasks or not.

You'll earn 15$ per hour of transcribing.

The payments are made once a week in PayPal if you have minimum 20$

There are lots of reviews about this website on the internet and it seems like a legit website. The only downside is that they don't accept anyone, you have to pass their exam, and even then you are not guaranteed to have work available.

You can visit transcribeme here : TranscribeMe
TranscribeMe has always been a legit transcription website, but the jobs are not available regularly which is a bit disheartening. Also, my inability to use PayPal hampers my ability to earn on this platform.

It is actually more complicated than just hearing something and writing it down.
There are guidelines to follow, and it is a little more difficult.
If you are fortunate to obtain a really clear audio recording, it can take you three or more hours to transcribe an hour-long audio file.

Transcribeme is a website that oays you for listening to audio and transcribing it into text.

At the beginning you'll have to complete a special exam that will show you if you are qualified for this type of tasks or not.

You'll earn 15$ per hour of transcribing.

The payments are made once a week in PayPal if you have minimum 20$

There are lots of reviews about this website on the internet and it seems like a legit website. The only downside is that they don't accept anyone, you have to pass their exam, and even then you are not guaranteed to have work available.

You can visit transcribeme here : TranscribeMe
I heard alot about transcribing jobs but I don't know why they only use one payment method, they should add many payment methods, beside this website there many transcribing jobs on freelancing websites.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back