What's new

Traits of a Successful Entrepreneur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those points you that highlighted and I would like to add mine. I believe that a successful entrepreneur also has to be creative and innovative. The ability to take risk is also required if he wants to successfully. An entrepreneur is also expected to be proactive instead of being reactive to issues.

In my own perspective, there are more traits of successful entrepreneur than the one you list. Successful entrepreneur are goal oriented. The take their time to set goals, make plans and go make the dream come true. Successful entrepreneur rides under the wings of veteran in the industry they found themselves. The associate themselves with like minds, those who think in the same way as them. They don't give up on the face of setbacks or obstacle. Some of them are readers too

This trait i think is individual something. Some persons are born with business brain and also endowed with the patience and capacity for business.
You are right, taking into account your words "Some people are born with business intelligence and are also endowed with patience and capacity for business" but some "no", and that is when the fact comes in that there are times that the external affects the achievement of Dreams

Traits of a successful entrepreneur are the goal he set up for the business also marketing and advertising is one of the important thing in business.Tolerance and perseverance all these together make up a successful business.

Talking on traits of a successful entrepreneur, you must understand that before becoming a successful businessyou can't achieve it in one day indeed, you must have a sleepless before you can achieve it.

Nice information, this is such a great insight, although another trait of a successful entrepreneur is Persistence, to be successful you have to push forward and keep doing that which produce a better result for you continuously.

Although am not as successful as some of my entrepreneur mentors yet, but I understand that these are traits one need to have to be a successful entrepreneur;
_ being discipline
_ high self esteem
_ knowing when invest and when not to
_ not greedy but ambitious
_ ask questions about what u don't know and learn.
Among other traits ,these are the few I could list

We see successful people everyday on the road on the TV and we ask ourselves what did this people do to get to the level they are presently what traits do they possess which ensured their success.
The above stated points are quite valid but to add a few of mine, a successful entrepreneur set goals with deadlines for himself, in so doing motivating himself to work harder faster and more efficiently.
Also a successful entrepreneur is not lazy he sees every opportunity as a breakthrough and utilizes it.

A successful entrepreneur must be an attentive listener, he must always seek the opinions of others( both the public and the employees) and then he must always identify his competitors, know their strength and weaknesses

This is great article, it's make sense, It's a motivational note. Entrepreneur must have focus, self motivation,bability to face challenges and risk bearing ability in which to succeed in business.
Let me add some to these points. A great entrepreneur must have great decision making skills. He must also be innovative and try new ideas, he should always see ways that he can improve his business. You should not fear taking risks he must be able to try new things.

Based on my observations on successful entrepreneurs that I personally know the common trait is frugality. They are thrifty when it comes to spending and they hate wastage especially leftover food that will go to the trash. Another common trait is the courage to do what needs to be done. Even an introvert can do marketing if he has the courage. But most of all, they are savvy in business because almost all details not only of their business but they know business in general.

Genuine Entrepreneurs realize that achievement can't be accomplished for the time being; they know the significance of working each and every day, fastidiously striving to accomplish the bigger objectives. In the time of new companies, there are a few business pioneers who've become for the time being business heroes. In any case, effective business visionaries understand that all extraordinary things require significant investment, and aren't obstructed when their good thoughts don't take off right away.

Effective organizations are about extraordinary groups. Business pioneers comprehend it requires some investment and exertion to fabricate an extraordinary group, framework, and cycles – basically a solid establishment.

Hard-working business owners are incredibly motivated to succeed. You must be creative. Persuasiveness. Must have a vision. Versatility. Must be tolerance and Flexibility. Decisiveness. Good communication skills

Creativity
regardless of what industry you're in, businesses need laborers with out-of-the-crate thoughts. "They need representatives to have the option to complete tasks, yet additionally concoct better methods of getting things done," Litzinger says. That is the reason it's imperative to be imaginative—to consistently be considering new ways you can improve your organization's work process, efficiency, and primary concern.

This article is really great, it has very good pointers that guide you to being a successful person. I like point number one best. Self development is really important if you want success. You got to keep learning and practicing what you learn. Most successful people started by being eager to change themselves into great people. And studying what other successful people have done and following their examples is a great way to keep improving.

Another to note about successful entrepreneurs is that they well disciplined and hardworking. Secondly to be successful in life one must have too take risks , remember most successful people didn't get to where they are without calculated risk.
Post automatically merged:

Another to note about successful entrepreneurs is that they well disciplined and hardworking. Secondly to be successful in life one must have too take risks , remember most successful people didn't get to where they are without calculated risk.

In addition to the above, he or she must have the ability to take responsibility. Successful business men are known to take responsibility for their actions and decisions even in the face of failure. They don't blame their employees instead they take charge , correct their business mistakes and move on. A successful businesses man also know that business is a risk and to undertake it, you have to be daring. Successful business Nene are risk takers

Most traits of a business owner involves risk management, you must be able to manage risk as a business owner in other to succeed in life. Risk is one thing you must always look into when starting a business or when you are in a business because risk always come so you must always be prepared as a business owner.

Great tips for becoming a successful entrepreneur. One thing that I have noticed about all enterprenuers is that they all have a certain traits that drives them and that is the never giving up trait, this is why when enterprenuers fails, they always comes back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back