What's new

Trade in Bitcoin or Litecoin.

I better choose to work with litecoin than bitcoin because I believe it's more profitable and and affordable to invest even with little amount.

Now I understand why bizdustry decided to pay members with litcoin rather than Bitcoin or Ethereum. It has a faster transaction rate

I would prefer to trade on litecoin. Buying bitcoin has so many disadvatages than buying litecoin. Bitcoin has a very high transaction fee unlike the of litecoin

If you want to benefit from trading, you will have to look for the coins that are lower in value but has potential to go up soon. If you choose something like bitcoin, you need a lot of money

Which one is better between these two to trade?? There is great volatility in Cryptocurrency and with higher the value it increases. So the price of litecoin is low that bitcon. Then which will be favourable?
I think that trading in LTC is a much better option because you are able to actually buy more of a coin so when there is fluctuations you will see a more clear profit. Furthermore, there is more fluctuation over the curse of a day in ltc which is good for day trading.

Another of the main differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin concerns the total number of coins that each cryptocurrency can produce. This is where Litecoin distinguishes itself. The Bitcoin network can never exceed 21 million coins, whereas Litecoin can accommodate up to 84 million coins.
This is a new one for me to be hearing for the first time though. Are you very certain of this fact? If this is correct, that makes Litecoin to be looking at having a chance to becoming even more valuable in the future, though not in comparison to Bitcoin

Which one is better between these two to trade?? There is great volatility in Cryptocurrency and with higher the value it increases. So the price of litecoin is low that bitcon. Then which will be favourable?
The two cryptocurrency are both good to trade considering their acceptance in cryptocurrency market. Considering the price of bitcoins, you might need huge amounts of money to invest and trade it but litecoins is hood if you do not have much capital.

You don't just choose like that, always choose wisely, go to the market, look.wisely and ascertain the coin which isn't going well, and the ones doing well. But the best ones to invest on, is when it is not going well. So when it starts moving up your coins value will move up too, and surely your profit will come by.

One thing I like about litecoin is it's low transaction fee. It is my preferred cryptocurrency for doing a lot of transactions. Bitcoin is also good but the transaction fee sometimes is ridiculous.

One thing I like about litecoin is it's low transaction fee. It is my preferred cryptocurrency for doing a lot of transactions. Bitcoin is also good but the transaction fee sometimes is ridiculous.
It is best to trade in Bitcoin than litecoin because bitcoin is more popular and has more advantage because it can be easy to sell and also buy.

It is best to trade in Bitcoin than litecoin because bitcoin is more popular and has more advantage because it can be easy to sell and also buy.
i agree with you and one more thing is that bitcoin always gets a higher value very rapidly than litcoin and now best chance to have some bitcoin.

For trading and transactional purposes, although Bitcoin is popular and has a higher value I would go for litecoin because it's transaction fees are minimal compared to that of Bitcoin

Another of the main differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin concerns the total number of coins that each cryptocurrency can produce. This is where Litecoin distinguishes itself. The Bitcoin network can never exceed 21 million coins, whereas Litecoin can accommodate up to 84 million coins.
Trading litecoin of course because it has prospect of growth and it's quite cheap now so buying it and keeping for later will do very good to investors.

Bitcoin may have gown, but other coins and altcoins will grow too.

Now I understand why bizdustry decided to pay members with litcoin rather than Bitcoin or Ethereum. It has a faster transaction rate
Transaction of litecoin in most of the case 6 confirmations means you can receive your funds within 10 minutes and maximum 15 minutes with neglactable transactions fees.

Without a doubt in my blood I will go for litecoin anytime any day, i know i really dont have much resource at the moment so I wouldn't want to waste my hard earn money on bitcoin with it high transaction charges. It doesn't fit in for short traders like me.

Based on the percentage growth , you will be able to profit more from bitcoins compared to litecoin. Let say, you bought litecoin worth $100 and bitcoin worth $100, in 24 hours you will earn more from bitcoins compared to litecoin, provided there is a surge in the price. However, since it is impossible to buy a lot of bitcoins due to the price value, you may try your hands on litecoin trading.
I can't really say for sure which one is profitable more, Bitcoin or litecoin, I'm not sure but what I do know is that the price of Bitcoin is high and therefore tokens bought on Bitcoin might be lower because of the price which makes litecoin a better option.

Actually both coins are definitely ok to trade with but to see the market value right now both have dropped alot . Both have dropped drastically but I will go with bitcoin.

Both are profitable coins both short term and long term period. BTC is more profitable cos it gas made lots of investors crypto millionaires than LTC.

I stand with litecoin anytime anytime anyday. litecoin has a lot of potentials and it will certainly do better if the bearish of the market should continue and bitcoin eventually crashes out the litecoin will be amongst the new generational coin that will hold forth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back