What's new

Trade in Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Trading in both bitcoins and litecoin is advisable as both coins are on a good bullish run according to the trend of the last bullish run but Bitcoin might be expensive to invest in since the price and value is high.

Which one is better between these two to trade?? There is great volatility in Cryptocurrency and with higher the value it increases. So the price of litecoin is low that bitcon. Then which will be favourable?
Wen we talk about price I don't think its affect one trading ability or stop you from trading both or either of the two. Still On a demo account. I'v trade with bitcoin most times and as big you can earn as loss you can loose but litecoin is minimal compare to bitcoin.

To be frank, I have been taking my time to study the trend of the two coins and I discover that there is no more difference between the two. Increment in one always affect the increment in the other. The only difference is the price.

I think 3D on either of the coin is profitable whether you choose bitcoin or litecoin but personally I will choose to trade or light coin because I think it is easy to understand and navigate White trading that is just my personal opinion though

Bitcoin has more backing, wider adoption, and is now well in the lead. But Litecoin is cheap, quicker, and still has plenty of value per coin. Like gold and silver, whether you invest in Bitcoin or Litecoin doesn't matter. Both can go really well together in the same portfolio.
You are absolutely right Because both are crypto currency If bitcoin price went down,Litecoin will also cost less due to bitcoin.Because Bitcoin tops the cryptocurrency.Because Bitcoin is number One Choice For Investment .

It is right that you have said there is a very high volatility in the crypto market. Among the two, though it depends on your research, I would generally prefer to trade in litecoin than bitcoin because it is more less complex, low transaction fees and I think bitcoin at this time has peaked.

Trading is what should be taken carefully and understandably,i would say trading with either bitcoins or litecoins depends on the value of the digital coins that you have.

Which one is better between these two to trade?? There is great volatility in Cryptocurrency and with higher the value it increases. So the price of litecoin is low that bitcon. Then which will be favourable?
Litecoin is my favourite crypto currency I am investing in right now, bitcoin is so popular and rising right now and we dont what might happen later, so i prefer litecoin.

By far the most fundamental technical difference between Bitcoin and Litecoin are the different cryptographic algorithms that they employ. Bitcoin makes use of the longstanding SHA-256 algorithm, whereas Litecoin makes use of a comparatively new algorithm known as Scrypt

It is good you trade on bitcoin but when it comes to exchanging your bitcoin to other crypto I will advise you use Litecoin for it

Litecoin is my favourite crypto currency I am investing in right now, bitcoin is so popular and rising right now and we dont what might happen later, so i prefer litecoin.
I have a small investment in litecoin, and this was for a payment that was made to me and I decided to leave this crypto as an investment, now I enter these topics to learn and inform me. I have not done badly, since I requested the payment has been rising.

Even though the price rise is bigger with bitcoin compared to litecoin, I think litecoin is a better investment option. Litecoin has lower transaction fees, therefore, I see the possibilities of litecoin growing as a better payment solution in the future. Bitcoin is also beyond the reach for most people, therefore, people willing to invest on cryptocurrency might look into a better alternative that is litecoin
Even the price level and rate is a lot cheaper for investors to trade and earn more cash for themselves. I prefer trading litecoin more i think
Post automatically merged:

Even though the price rise is bigger with bitcoin compared to litecoin, I think litecoin is a better investment option. Litecoin has lower transaction fees, therefore, I see the possibilities of litecoin growing as a better payment solution in the future. Bitcoin is also beyond the reach for most people, therefore, people willing to invest on cryptocurrency might look into a better alternative that is litecoin
Even the price level and rate is a lot cheaper for investors to trade and earn more cash for themselves. I prefer trading litecoin more i think

I prefer to trade on bitcoin than litcoin because of its popularity and its power in the cryptocurrency market. it is easier to buy and also sell.

Has become has created a niche for itself as the king of cryptocurrencies, I still prefer to use litecoins for business than bitcoins due to it low transaction fees and litecoins is very fast you will receive it within minutes in your wallet. Litecoins is preferable for me.

I trade Bitcoin with my exchange wallet but when I want to send out my Bitcoin fromy wallet, I exchange to litecoin first for cheap fees before sending it out

With the minimum knowledge I have now, litecoin wouldn't even be an option for trading for me because of how it doesn't fluctuate enough to be so profitable for trading.

I preffer Litecoin because I don't work with big amounts so I don't even want to pay a big transaction fee. In my opinion, for newbies in crypto world, like me, is better to work with smaller coins

Bitcoin should not be traded except in a big amount. Litecoin considers both big and small investors. So I prefer litecoins to bitcoins due to his transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back