What's new

Trade in Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Both coins you mentioned are both very impressive coins for you to invest in if you are not so sure of which one to go for. They are coins that you buy and HODL them for long term to get the best of it

As long as cryptocurrencies investment is concerned ex bitcoin remains the most reliable altcoin in terms of investment. Therefore I will always most certainly prefer Bitcoin in investment to Litecoin

Both coins you mentioned are both very impressive coins for you to invest in if you are not so sure of which one to go for. They are coins that you buy and HODL them for long term to get the best of it
You are correct, they are both good coin but I prefer to invest in litecoin than bitcoin due to the level of capital that I have to invest in it and the low transaction fee of litecoin.

bitcoin is not for trading, bitcoin is for a long term investment. If you want to trade I thing litecoin can be a great option. You cant also try with bitcoin cash

I think that the both of them have very different market and very different price actions. As a beginner trader I would always advise you to trade Bitcoin because it is much more reliable.

Another of the main differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin concerns the total number of coins that each cryptocurrency can produce. This is where Litecoin distinguishes itself. The Bitcoin network can never exceed 21 million coins, whereas Litecoin can accommodate up to 84 million coins.
One thing that has it going for litecoin is the price comparism with bitcoin.The price of litecoin is very low and you can actually enter into the market with small value amount and get something good from the fluctuations if it goes your way.

Trade in Bitcoin or litecoin
Yeah sure
One can trade on Bitcoin or litecoin depending on which one you prefer the most
And the one that is much money attracting

If you are in an exchange platform, the best thing to do with this two assets is to trade the Bitcoin and if transfering, use the Litecoin for such transfers as it is much less costlier

If you are thinking of short term trading , then bitcoin should be better because it is more Volatile than litecoin but the transaction fee for litecoin is better.

I'll trade in Litecoin as a starter because it has less risk chances but I'll opt for BTC later when I've made profit to buy because it is quite expensive to purchase.

Which one is better between these two to trade?? There is great volatility in Cryptocurrency and with higher the value it increases. So the price of litecoin is low that bitcon. Then which will be favourable?
When one want to do trading in any cryptocurency coin there are some things he needs to look out for,because fluctuations might affect the value any time,and demand and supply can trigger price stability as well.

Which is better between Bitcoin and Litecoin for trading, of course it will depend on the expertise of the trader, if a professional trader will certainly choose Bitcoin because it is more volatile so they will get higher profits, For those who are not trading experts, they will often lose if they choose Bitcoin as their trading partner. due to rapid fluctuations so it is better to choose Litecoin.

Investing in both coins is good. The difference is just the profit you might get as one will surge higher than the other. I like Litecoin but who doesn't like the biggest crypto in the world.

I think so many people will have different reasons for trading in a particular coin or not. And don't forget the volatility nature of coin, where a coin can do well now and it is the worst in the next minute. With this, I still think the best to go for is bitcoin. It will never fall for one not to make any profit, as it will always rise again and very fast too.

The two coin is profitable. But bitcoin is far better now. For someone that is not new to crypto world. He will know that as the price of bitcoin skyrocket up, other crypto currency follows.
From history. The difference in percentage between bitcoin and litcoin 10 years ago is more than now. That shows litcoin is not growing as bitcoin
One thing that is going for bitcoin is the scarcity of the coin,and this has been making the price to surg high whever there is less coin in the market.An investment in bitcoin with some good amount of money will definitelly fetch one a very good return compare to the same amount with litecoin.

I'll prefer trading Litecoin though due to the reason of my greed 😁. I've discovered that Bitcoin surge in price of recent is kind of gradual and not so sharp a rise.
But the same cannot be said of litecoin, it can increase by as much as over a hundred percent per time.

The two coin is profitable. But bitcoin is far better now. For someone that is not new to crypto world. He will know that as the price of bitcoin skyrocket up, other crypto currency follows.
From history. The difference in percentage between bitcoin and litcoin 10 years ago is more than now. That shows litcoin is not growing as bitcoin

The two crypto currency (bitcoin and litecoin ) are both profitable and good to invest on but bitcoin is too popular and the price is too high that's why i prefer investing in litecoin which I know its price can skyrocket at any time.

Between trading in Bitcoin and Litecoin for now and this period, it's better to trade with Litecoin for now because the price is dropping for now than Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back