What's new

Trade in Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Which one is better between these two to trade?? There is great volatility in Cryptocurrency and with higher the value it increases. So the price of litecoin is low that bitcon. Then which will be favourable?
I prefer bitcoin trade to litcoin. The reason being that the former is more volatile than the later. The higher volatility of bitcoin over litcoin makes it a better trading crypto currency.

I think if you want to go into any of those I advise you to go into trading of bitcoin, because bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that has a volatile ability and you can make money from trading it than other cryptocurrency like litecoins as you just said,trading of bitcoins is the best as far as I know

Both Bitcoin and liteoin are good and stable coins. There is nothing to worry about trading any of the coins. Preferably I will choose litecoin because it allows you to trade with very little amount. I think there is actually no limit to the amount that can be traded with litecoin but Bitcoin has a certain acceptable limit that can be traded with.

Bitcoin and litecoin are most accepted coin currently including ethereum. But bitcoins tends to be best among and more value coin. It value increases if not daily but weekly. Its the best that worth recommending now. Bitcoin all the way.

If I'm to choose between bitcoin and lite coin, I will definitely go for bitcoin which is the world most renowned cryptocurrency at the moment but if there is no restrictions to the choice is can make, then I will invest in both of them because you cannot always predict the value of theseosa coins as they always fluctuates in response to market forces of demand and supply

Bitcoin is more profitable for investors,since it usually has a higher percentage increase, and a lower dip in price than litecoin.

But I think trading litecoin in the short term might give more profits, because of the same reason.

Which one is better between these two to trade?? There is great volatility in Cryptocurrency and with higher the value it increases. So the price of litecoin is low that bitcon. Then which will be favourable?
I would advise that you trade in bitcoin if you have the financial power. Bitcoin has larger investors and as such, you would not run out of client's or customers. More so, some agencies and cooperative multinationals now use bitcoin as a medium of exchange. So, in all, bitcoin is a better form of transaction in the crypto currency market.

Bitcoin and litecoin are two interesting coin. I trade on Bitcoin all the time. But when it comes to withdrawing my funds, I go and exchange the Bitcoin to litcoin before transferring it our because of the fee

Even though the price rise is bigger with bitcoin compared to litecoin, I think litecoin is a better investment option. Litecoin has lower transaction fees, therefore, I see the possibilities of litecoin growing as a better payment solution in the future.

A friend of mine talk about how he litcoin is the only coin he trade on, he has testified several times how he makes profits from litcoin trading, he said he prefer yrating litcoin than any other coin, I am planning to trade litecoin and get the experience myself.

Both litecoin and bitcoin are good coins in cryptocurrency and will make profit for the buyer but as a person I still prefer bitcoin not because of the profit but because unlike litecoin I know a bit about bitcoin it increase and decrease over the year is obvious

There is different between trading in Bitcoin and Litecoin. Both actually will earn you money. In my training platform I trade both at the same time. I always trade Bitcoin than Litecoin because Bitcoin Always rise and fall.not like Litecoin that can remain stagnant for a day

I feel Bitcoin is much profitable than Litecoin because Bitcoin is much volatile. The volatility of a coin controls how profitable the Cryptocurrency is because when the price of a coin can change so rapidly, it means people can also make their profits rapidly too.

The main practical significance of these different algorithms is their impact on the process of “mining” new coins. In both Bitcoin and Litecoin, the process of confirming transactions requires substantial computing power. Some members of the currency network, known as miners, allocate their computing resources toward confirming the transactions of other users.

Although technically transactions occur instantaneously on both the Bitcoin and Litecoin networks, time is required for those transactions to be confirmed by other network participants. Litecoin was founded with the goal of prioritizing transaction speed, and that has proven an advantage as it has grown in popularity.

As per now its really a hard time to trade in bitcoin due to far more higher price but in litecoin i have seen so many investors in it and recommending but i am now bias such telling others perspective but it only depends on the people investing.

I would prefer to trade with bitcoin at the moment though litecoin is also a very good coin but I need to maximize my profit trading with bitcoin. It has over a 100% profit trading with that for me. You can try it out.
Post automatically merged:

I would prefer to trade with bitcoin at the moment though litecoin is also a very good coin but I need to maximize my profit trading with bitcoin. It has over a 100% profit trading with that for me. You can try it out.

I think between litecoin and bitcoin the one profitable in trading is bitcoin. Because bitcoin has a market which is active. I know many people who trading bitcoin who have a lot profit now. In case you don't like litecoin or bitcoin you should try other crypto currencies.

Well shall in Bitcoin and litecoin,they are good I trading but Bitcoin always raise most time. But litecoin doesn't do that. And Bitcoin is the best way of receiving payment. And Bitcoin is easy and understanding to everyone well as like litecoin too.

Bitcoin has more backing, wider adoption, and is now well in the lead. But Litecoin is cheap, quicker, and still has plenty of value per coin. Like gold and silver, whether you invest in Bitcoin or Litecoin doesn't matter. Both can go really well together in the same portfolio.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back