What's new

Tracking your personal/household budget

Whenever I receive my income at the end of the month , the first thing is to make a budget about my recurring expenditure and also my savings. What are the valid reason I try as much as possible to stick to that particular budget and then push out any other inconveniences to the other month.
That is just a very good approach towards being financially responsible,because the action should be intentional,attending to the most important crucial needs is one of the ways to reduce uneccessary spendings.

My wife does this most of the time. I seldom do as I miss things. She manages the bills and our spending. While I am the one bringing home the bacon, she has her own small things she does for extra income and we use her money to mess around with and splurge on things we don't need.

There was a time I tracked all my house hold budget right from the provisions, the clothes and food stuffs I bought, it has helped me a lot in order not to over spend and up to now am still enjoying it.
One thing that any person that really want to see change in his personal and financial spendings,is to have a thorough budget and spen money on only things that ar essential,then one will begin to see improvement in his savings.

I don't really track mine, though I try to set a limit as to what I can spend per day. I look at what I have at hand at the moment and calculate when next I would get something, then I try to manage myself till something else comes my way.

Actually I have not been good at budgeting for my household spending because most often my income comes on daily basis and not monthly so it becomes difficult for me to make budget.

Actually I have not been good at budgeting for my household spending because most often my income comes on daily basis and not monthly so it becomes difficult for me to make budget.
That's the fact , it has not been easy trying to make budget for your household when the situation of the country is getting worse and also the responsibility keeps increasing on daily basis .

I will ala like to read my comments here about that and learn too because I'm currently not the person in charge of that in my household. Maybe anything i learn now will be beneficiary to me later

That is just a very good approach towards being financially responsible,because the action should be intentional,attending to the most important crucial needs is one of the ways to reduce uneccessary spendings.

I do not manage a household budget as I do not have a family yet. However, I have my own budget that I need to manage and I think that I am doing a great job at it.

Making a budget or family planning based on the determination of your financial status is really good because that will give you the insight to know what you are capable of and those you can not.

Assess your current income and expenses. Gather deposit information, bills, bank statements, credit card statements and records of annual expenses such as property taxes and holiday gifts.

I do not manage a household budget as I do not have a family yet. However, I have my own budget that I need to manage and I think that I am doing a great job at it.
I think the essence of the term of a household budget is not really for family person,but can include your personal budget shedule and how one will be allocation resources based on priority.

My wife does this most of the time. I seldom do as I miss things. She manages the bills and our spending. While I am the one bringing home the bacon, she has her own small things she does for extra income and we use her money to mess around with and splurge on things we don't need.
thats what a good wife should be doing , working and at the same time managing household expenses can be tiring for the husband at times , and the wife knows which of the expenses she need to erase ,

make list of things I need every month and how much I budget to spend for that month. Then by the end of the month, I go back to my budget to calculate how much I spent the full month

My personal household budget is a concern of mine because I don't want to have a budget deficit and be unable to meet demand, which would result in spending too much money on things that are not actually necessary.

Actually tracking you household performance in terms of finance is very important because that will helped and guide you not to go out of target and also the management of your resources on things that are very important.

Actually tracking you household performance in terms of finance is very important because that will helped and guide you not to go out of target and also the management of your resources on things that are very important.
We do know that our household budget rises as we keep growing in size and numbers in the family , I mean the money you are spending will keep increasing as we are growing up .

All i just needs is discipline. With proper discipline i can be able to arrange my life and take care of my budget perfectly and I always try as much as possible to prevent the needs to spend more.

All i just needs is discipline. With proper discipline i can be able to arrange my life and take care of my budget perfectly and I always try as much as possible to prevent the needs to spend more.

Well, certainly you need to be disciplined enough in order to create a budget and hold on to it. The fact of the matter is that it takes much willpower to avoid excessive spending.

Well, certainly you need to be disciplined enough in order to create a budget and hold on to it. The fact of the matter is that it takes much willpower to avoid excessive spending.
That is just the reason I don't withdraw money more than necessary. Only have to withdraw money when it is absolutely necessary and to spend it on things that really matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back