Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Do you track your monthly or weekly household budget? If you do, care to give an example of what you do to make sure you do not over spend?

Never track my monthly or weekly household budget once but trying to do it, it is kind of chart u drawn to be well planned

I don't really track mine, though I try to set a limit as to what I can spend per day. I look at what I have at hand at the moment and calculate when next I would get something, then I try to manage myself till something else comes my way.

I am somebody who tends to get lost whenever I am spending money so I prefer to keep a record of every single thing that I am buying.

I don't think I am deliberate in this, but then though i rarely do this but there are sometimes I keep some good records of some other things at home but not 100%.

Do you track your monthly or weekly household budget? If you do, care to give an example of what you do to make sure you do not over spend?
Once the money comes we normally have the things we plan to spend our money on,and that takes top of our budget,which include,feeding expenses,groceries purchase,consumables,and some missileneous among others.

I don't really track that because I try to set what I'm going to spend and make a well budgets about it considered what is at hand before some else comes to my way.

I don't have any need of tracking my household budgets because the budget itself is planned before being called a "budget''. That's how I go about it

Yes I track my personal budget monthly so I do not over spend. I make list of things I need every month and how much I budget to spend for that month. Then by the end of the month, I go back to my budget to calculate how much I spent the full month

My personal household budget is something of my concern thos is because I dont want to be under budget deficit and failure to.be unable to meet up to the demand this in other to avoid excess spending on things that are not really necessary.

This also falls under Personal Finance. It is good to do self auditing in the financial aspect. This will help you to detect any leakage is that may happen to your spending.

To be frank I do not actually track my monthly or weekly household budget in fact I don't even have a budget but I am trying to start having a budget for my personal expenditure and income but whenever I made up my mind to have the budget I would not be able to implement any of it.

I haven't started tracking my monthly budget (both income and expenditure) but after reading George Clason's book (the richest man in Babylon), I'm ready to do so even if I don't have a permanent incomee

This also falls under Personal Finance. It is good to do self auditing in the financial aspect. This will help you to detect any leakage is that may happen to your spending.
Very true, it would help prevent spendings that are not called for, most times we spend on things that we really do not need, then maybe after some time we might realize that we where not supposed purchase such things

With the rate that which things are at an high side, tracking my month budget is very hard. I set budget can't keep track of the budget or stick to it when you plan for things before you know things has increased

Well all you know to know is how much do you feel will be manageable for a week then you use it to buy those things necessary and make sure uou don't buy extra

Tracking one's household or personal budget is good as it will help you to avoid reckless spending and have a list of preference to avoid recession.

Yes I do track my monthly budget. At the start of every month I make a budget of expenditures that will be carried out for the whole month which makes it every easy for me to draw a thick line between my savings and expenditures.

Yes I always track my monthly spending limits to make sure I don't go out of my spending limits for that month or months before. I always set my spending budget for every month and follow through with it

I don't really track my spendings , an it is not meant to be so ,as a business individual you need to track your spendings , know how much you spend on a daily or weekly basis

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back