What's new

Top five alt coins to invest in

The top five good coins to invest in are so much, because most of the coins are doing really great such as litecoin, tron, doge, bitcoin cash and ripple.
When it comes to cryptocurrency , there are several coins to invest in and one can't invest in all of them , we only need to study few of them with potential and invest in them

When it comes to cryptocurrency , there are several coins to invest in and one can't invest in all of them , we only need to study few of them with potential and invest in them
And i think when it comes to studying those new coins have a very high potential and anyone who invest early would make more profit

Concerning the top five altcoins to invest into. Well, apart from the crypto currency Bitcoin and ethereum, the other coins I will prefer to invest into are litecoin, ripple(xrp), Tron and probably BNB or polkadot. I find these coins as coins with potentials in the nearest future

Talking about the top five altecoins that one can invest in, there is the ethereum coin for starters, there is the binance coin too, there is also the litecoin and the Tron coin as well. Anyone of these can be very good choice for an investor

Incidentally I feel that I am ready to dig into the crypto coin industry. Now that problem is what crypto coin to buy for my trial holding and future trading. Bitcoin is very popular and I guess the market price will keep on going up with the trend now. From the price below $30k now it is nearing $40k.

I always have this believe that someday some altcoins would also be regarded as a top coin.
Example of such coins are ripple, Solana, litecoin, Matic and others and they are the top five altcoins

Bitcoin cash is the first cryptocurrency I can list for now. I have already invested a little amount of the savings I have into this cryptocurrency because it is too cheap and it has brighter future.

Let me first say that asides the major digital currencies, the next ones to hold are crypto exchange based tokens, meta tokens.
While for altcoins Currently my top 3 would be
1. FTM
2. MANA
3. SAND

What are the criteria those people that have been mentioning coins based their selection on? You cannot really future outcome of any coin except if we accidentally predict right. The coins that most of the commentators mentioned are not even in the trend now. What i do is just to check the volume and study the candle pattern before investing.

These days I am pinning my faith on Polygon Mattic. This is the only altcoin that I see going strong despite the bearish market. Sol is good but the coin is beyond my reach.

Let me first say that asides the major digital currencies, the next ones to hold are crypto exchange based tokens, meta tokens.
While for altcoins Currently my top 3 would be
1. FTM
2. MANA
3. SAND
Wow you have a perfect list combination, that means you are really good in cryptocurrency and you are able to carry out good research, out of those two I have been able to invest in ftm, sand but I don't really know much about manner. but I can research about it.

There are really so many alt coins out there that one can take advantage of. But one must select carefully so as not to select the non profitable ones. Personally, I don't have much of these alt coins in my portfolio. But I think I will start adding more of them to my portfolio as some of them will definitely do well in the future.

For me the best coins to invest in are dogecoin , ripple ,Tron , polkadot and Shiba inu ,these coins are valued at low prices , that's why I advice you to invest in them so that if it increase you would make the gains you want

Some of them are
Ethereum
Bitcoin cash
Tron

Tron was one of my favorite coins, as it was one of the profitable coins. However, the value fluctuate a lot since the time Justin Sun retired from the TRON Foundation. The Tron coin is still a good coin and it is a great trading asset for many traders.

The five alternative coins to invest in includes bitcoin, Ethereum, donge coin, ripple coin, and lastly Tron because there coins are popular and have high value in the crypto currency market.

5 Altcoins
  1. Gala Games (GALA) Blockchain gaming is one of the big crypto phenomena of 2021. ...
  2. Terra (LUNA) Terra is a stablecoin-based decentralized finance (DeFi) platform, powered by its LUNA token. ...
  3. Decentraland (MANA) ...
  4. Avalanche (AVAX) ...
  5. Livepeer (LPT)

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back