Token vs Coin: What’s the Difference?

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes people use the term “coin” to refer to what other people call “tokens”, and “token” to refer to what others call “coins”. Some people will use either name to refer to all the digital assets currently available.

However, there are very big differences between crypto coins and crypto tokens, givee us ur thoughts abt it ?

I believe tokens are usually under a giving network like for example we have ethereum coin which have all the projects under it so I believe that tokens are coins that cannot stand on their own while coins or crypto coins are coins that can stand on their own without the help of another cryptocoin network.
Thats my own easy definition

Okay, nice thought, I strongly believe cryto coins is the main asset of any Cryptocurrency, while crypto tokens is a digital in-house currency of a ewallet exchange platform.

Tokens is given when a blockchain project wants to raise funds. Tokens become crypto currency when it is listed on crypto exchange platforms for public trading.

Sometimes people use the term “coin” to refer to what other people call “tokens”, and “token” to refer to what others call “coins”. Some people will use either name to refer to all the digital assets currently available.

However, there are very big differences between crypto coins and crypto tokens, givee us ur thoughts abt it ?
Tokens and coin is very high price and is important to me and I will be in touch with hard work and dedication and hard work and dedication to the shop and earn money and enjoy the day off ha ha I just you to do business with you and I will do the same here I am attaching

Tokens cannot be equated to a coin. A coin has more value as a currency than a token. A token has no value untill it used for exchange using other existing coins chain networks

Tokens are digitised assets of a given cryptocurrency exchange platform while cryptocurrency are the major coins project that these tokens are based on, like they are the umbrella body in which tokens are taken from.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back