What's new

Tight Budget

Of course it is hundred percent possible for you to succeed even if you do not have a mentor. Since I started working on the internet I have not had a direct mentor but I am actually making money.

Well, it is a high possibility that you may become successful but only if you are clever and intelligent enough to start a business on your own and create a better business strategy.

Well, it is a high possibility that you may become successful but only if you are clever and intelligent enough to start a business on your own and create a better business strategy.
there are a lot of people that have been able to succeed in several businesses without having mentors. I think people can actually draw inspiration from such people.

there are a lot of people that have been able to succeed in several businesses without having mentors. I think people can actually draw inspiration from such people.

I guess that it all depends on how that person actually handles the business. Some people are smart but some of them require guidance in regards to business.

I guess that it all depends on how that person actually handles the business. Some people are smart but some of them require guidance in regards to business.
I think it depends on how smart you are and your ability to learn from your mistakes. When you are able to learn from your mistakes quickly your chances of success will be high.

I think it depends on how smart you are and your ability to learn from your mistakes. When you are able to learn from your mistakes quickly your chances of success will be high.

Yes, I have been able to recognise the mistakes that I made. This is why I am trying to rectify those mistakes as well. When it comes to saving money, it all depends on your willpower and life habits as well.

Yes, I have been able to recognise the mistakes that I made. This is why I am trying to rectify those mistakes as well. When it comes to saving money, it all depends on your willpower and life habits as well.
Yeah, your habits will always determine the amount of money you will be able to save. If you're the kind of person that always spends money on unnecessary things you will find it difficult to save.

Yeah, your habits will always determine the amount of money you will be able to save. If you're the kind of person that always spends money on unnecessary things you will find it difficult to save.

I have been starting to save money from now onward and I think that saving money makes people become able to deal with their finances by the passage of time. I think that saving money is worth it.

Having a tight financial budget is normal, I have a tight budget too.
This is to reduce my excess expenses while trying to come up with assets and business that will bring me great fortunes in the future

I have been starting to save money from now onward and I think that saving money makes people become able to deal with their finances by the passage of time. I think that saving money is worth it.
I've actually come to understand that saving is very important and necessary. anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom must try to invest wisely and also save wisely.

I've actually come to understand that saving is very important and necessary. anyone who wants to achieve financial freedom must try to invest wisely and also save wisely.

Saving money also depends on how much money you make. If you are not making a good amount of money, then you cannot save money at all and this is a common problem.

I think if you have a tight budget, you must try to cut everything unnecessary from your shopping list, at least for first few months. Focus on saving more money to avoid future financial problems.
I totally agree with you,
Even though mine is quite different, I am saving to invest in the forex market.
Having learnt how they operate, I am optimistic to invest there

Saving money also depends on how much money you make. If you are not making a good amount of money, then you cannot save money at all and this is a common problem.
Yes, how much you make is one of the major things that we determine how much you are going to save. People that make a lot of money you can easily save and invest.

I perform various online business on various online platforms. The money that I generate from my online business are used for my basic and supplementary needs whiles my offline jobs are used for savings and investment.

Yes, how much you make is one of the major things that we determine how much you are going to save. People that make a lot of money you can easily save and invest.

Yes, this is true, but the fact of the matter is that I am not able to save money at all as the rate of inflation is so high and inflation is making things worse for me.

Yes, this is true, but the fact of the matter is that I am not able to save money at all as the rate of inflation is so high and inflation is making things worse for me.
if you're not able to save that means you are not actually making enough money. That is why it is always important for you to try as much as possible to diversify into other ways of making money.

if you're not able to save that means you are not actually making enough money. That is why it is always important for you to try as much as possible to diversify into other ways of making money.

Yes, there are many people who end up spending much money and this is why I have said that saving money is as important as making money. The more you earn and the more you save, the better it would be.

I have an offline business but I didn't do it on a tight budget . I raise the needed money to start up my own personal business, I've never been in a situation that I have to organise things on tight budget this way before.

I believe that, at least for the first few months, you should try to eliminate everything unneeded from your shopping list if you have a limited budget.
To prevent future financial issues, put more effort into saving money.

I have an offline business but I didn't do it on a tight budget . I raise the needed money to start up my own personal business, I've never been in a situation that I have to organise things on tight budget this way before.

Well, it is good to have an offline business. However, how did you raise money for that? Did you get loans from banks or did you started it using your own personal finance?

Well, it is good to have an offline business. However, how did you raise money for that? Did you get loans from banks or did you started it using your own personal finance?
Well I tried raisng some of the money by myself but at least 30% of the money was a donation from family. It all depends on your plans and preparations . That's all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back