What's new

Tight Budget

Well I tried raisng some of the money by myself but at least 30% of the money was a donation from family. It all depends on your plans and preparations . That's all.

Oh! I really hope that your business is flourishing. Did you start the business before the pandemic or after the pandemic? I think that pandemic might have had affected your business.

Oh! I really hope that your business is flourishing. Did you start the business before the pandemic or after the pandemic? I think that pandemic might have had affected your business.
Yes I started the business after the pandemic, but before the pandemic I had great idea and proper view of what I am interested to do through my own personal research and from people I partnered with.

Yes I started the business after the pandemic, but before the pandemic I had great idea and proper view of what I am interested to do through my own personal research and from people I partnered with.

This is great! I Think that you must plan for the pandemic. We may suffer from another wave of pandemic in the future. This is a possibility and we may need to prepare for that.

This is great! I Think that you must plan for the pandemic. We may suffer from another wave of pandemic in the future. This is a possibility and we may need to prepare for that.
Though it might be possible but the possibility of this happening is very slim because at least drugs for the Corona virus has been invented making it possible to increase people's survival rate.

Though it might be possible but the possibility of this happening is very slim because at least drugs for the Corona virus has been invented making it possible to increase people's survival rate.

We may not necessarily suffer from the covid-19 crisis once again. However, the fact of the matter is that we may suffer from other kind of pandemic in the future.

We may not necessarily suffer from the covid-19 crisis once again. However, the fact of the matter is that we may suffer from other kind of pandemic in the future.
That may be true Because from the past history there has been a lot of pandemic that broke out this way and causes a lot of people to go on lockdown and has leads to thousands of death around the world

That may be true Because from the past history there has been a lot of pandemic that broke out this way and causes a lot of people to go on lockdown and has leads to thousands of death around the world

Yes, however, I really hope that by now, many businesses might have had learned the lesson. Unfortunately, many businesses may still never have had learned the lesson till now and they will suffer in case the government imposes lock down.

Yes, however, I really hope that by now, many businesses might have had learned the lesson. Unfortunately, many businesses may still never have had learned the lesson till now and they will suffer in case the government imposes lock down.
What lesson are you expecting them to learn ? They are not actually the cause of the lockdown and normally human being have to do business in one way or the other . we have to blame everything on the pandemic and not really on those business men and women.

If your budget is tight and having difficulty in management of your business,I will advise you to either reduce the standard of your current business or try venturing in a new business with liquidity.

I have planned more things, however while doing business it is going under tight budget and none is their to help me overcome except a bank loan. I spent the money which made from online for offline business and both got disturbed. Does anybody here do online a nd offline businesses ? how do you feel in doing both under budget?
If you are on a tight budget you'll be able to manage your capital in other to invest successfully on a business. This spending will go against exorbitant spending and you can still buy or achieve some new things from it.

What lesson are you expecting them to learn ? They are not actually the cause of the lockdown and normally human being have to do business in one way or the other . we have to blame everything on the pandemic and not really on those business men and women.

Well, when I said "learn lessons", what I actually mean is to create a plan on how to run the business in case the lock down is imposed once again. For example, you could create a plan about how to run the business from home, etc.

I think if you have a tight budget, you must try to cut everything unnecessary from your shopping list, at least for first few months. Focus on saving more money to avoid future financial problems.
It's not easy though. I have spent the money I saved a lot of times because of some expenses that come up suddenly. I think it's best to use an account you can't access to save, or how do you ensure you actually save?

If you are on a tight budget, you can try starting a business that does not require a lot of investment. For example, droshipping, which can be started for zero investment, or print on demand business.
You can also start a social media agency business as this does not require much capital to start or it does not even require any form of capital at all before it becomes successful.

Well, when I said "learn lessons", what I actually mean is to create a plan on how to run the business in case the lock down is imposed once again. For example, you could create a plan about how to run the business from home, etc.
Okay I now understand. The whole thing was really surprising and it all came as a surprise. You know such has never happened for a long time and so many people could not even think about having a plan on what to do. Yes the pandemic definitely has a lesson to teach.

Having a tight budget could help you reduce impulsive and excessive spendings.
It would help you save more more in other to beat inflation.

Nothing good comes easy especially running a business and running both an online and offline business can be challenging, if it's to be run on a tight budget it is important that the business venture not be one that requires high funding
One thing about doing a business is that at the initila stage it is very important for you to start with a siziable budget,because that is just the incubating period,and needs to be run discretely.

One thing about doing a business is that at the initila stage it is very important for you to start with a siziable budget,because that is just the incubating period,and needs to be run discretely.
Without a sizable and tight budget, it would be very easier to misappropriate funds and that can be of great harm to the business in quote. It is always good to have a budget.

Without a sizable and tight budget, it would be very easier to misappropriate funds and that can be of great harm to the business in quote. It is always good to have a budget.
When we newly started our business,there were a lot of things that we would have done at the initial stage,but we have to put it on hold,and work with what is acheivable at that time.

It is still possible to start up a business without any budget and plans . But for it to be successful, you have to be intentional about what you want and work towards it .

It is still possible to start up a business without any budget and plans . But for it to be successful, you have to be intentional about what you want and work towards it .

Starting a business is possible. However, you will never be able to manage it at all if you do not create a budget. In fact, you will end up facing loss if you do not create a budget plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back