What's new

Three Factors Responsible for the Bullish Run of XRP in the past few days

News gathered from cointelegraph suggests that there are three Factors that could be possible for the recent spike in the price of XRP.
1. Ripple buying back some of the Xrp .
Earlier this month , Ripple bought back millions worth of XRP . This helped to reduce supply of XRP available.

2. Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November .

3. Ripple on verge of debuting a new service called Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This coin is one of the controversial coins out there. There was time the company had a case to resolve, now the whole thing isn't even making sense again for this coin

You're somewhat right dear. Ripple have fought with tooth and nail trying all they can to defend their badge. That has enabled people to invest in knowing too well, Ripple got the evidence to win the lawsuit.
They have the evidence in place that is more reasons they are not willing and ready to give up on the lawsuit issues that is going on

That's crypto currency for you, whenever there is a deep expect a pump,the best is just to be updated on your coin and know when to leave or when to reinvest.

This post has been for a while since last year. I can say that xrp has made some tremendous improvement since this post

XRP might be facing a lawsuit trials with the SEC. But the coin have made a significant improvement in the last few weeks. I'm just surprise seeing the coin that was delisted by several exchange sites gaining momentum back to the top.

This coin is one of the controversial coins out there. There was time the company had a case to resolve, now the whole thing isn't even making sense again for this coin
They are not controversial as you said. They are only in a lawsuit with ripple which seems to be favouring them now with some success achieved ready in the ongoing court ,and their price rising above 1$

Law suit or no law suit, I think it is safe to say the coin has really done well for itself and for the investor that has invested in the coin.

They are not controversial as you said. They are only in a lawsuit with ripple which seems to be favouring them now with some success achieved ready in the ongoing court ,and their price rising above 1$
I just hope XRP coin become triumphant in their lawsuit battle with the U.S SEC department. So that, their clean swept of law cases will end, because they feel they can win every court case they're into, whether wrong or bad.

Law suit or no law suit, I think it is safe to say the coin has really done well for itself and for the investor that has invested in the coin.
True the lawsuit made the coin price increase more than expected. Because the coin became popular and lot of people knew about it

Ripple Price Prediction By Year by CoinGape Walletinvestor – XRP/USD – XRP Bulls Push To 2-Month Highs Ripple Price Prediction By Year by CoinGape Walletinvestor – The price of XRP is forecast to be $0.19 in December 2020, which is roughly the same as it is now. As a result, the cryptocurrency was delisted from a number of major exchanges.

News gathered from cointelegraph suggests that there are three Factors that could be possible for the recent spike in the price of XRP.
1. Ripple buying back some of the Xrp .
Earlier this month , Ripple bought back millions worth of XRP . This helped to reduce supply of XRP available.

2. Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November .

3. Ripple on verge of debuting a new service called Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Seriously, I never knew that there is now a great spike in the price and value of the digital currency ripple, I must say that all the cryptocurrencies are doing great.

The bullish run of xrp might be over but I cannot ignore the possibility that it might happen again this year. Although this is just a prediction and we will how xrp does this year.

I guess the reason for the Bullish Run of ripple is due to the fact that case filed against them is about to be dismissed in their favour. If this should happen, xrp will experience more bullish in the time to come.

I'm expecting the price to continue to go up because it is the best thing that could happened to a lot of ripple investors,there was a time in which the price of ripple was so cheap few years ago and I wish I bought it at that price by now I could have been in a serious profit.

XRP coin have gone -150% decrease in price since the bearish run began during end of April till now. It won't be easy to recover from $0.55 to $1.92 any time soon.

Seriously the constant decline in the prices of all cryptocurrency is actually in shock a lot of people right now because it came when no one expected it and he took everybody like a storm.

Actually this thread is old but I think i need to read more ripple and all other coins that are related to it .And I would love to invest in them after have understood how it goes .

Well since I need to cryptocurrency I believe that right now is actually the best time for you to invest in any cryptocurrency that we like because the prices are more affordable right now

Ripple is undoubtedly one of the best cryptocurrencies. It is better for one to Invest now than to Invest later when the bearish run will be over.

In my opinion, the only thing that I'm considering right now is the possibility of investing more in those cryptocurrency that's very low on price is right now because it gives me a better opportunity to earn more money from making profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back