Three Factors Responsible for the Bullish Run of XRP in the past few days

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
News gathered from cointelegraph suggests that there are three Factors that could be possible for the recent spike in the price of XRP.
1. Ripple buying back some of the Xrp .
Earlier this month , Ripple bought back millions worth of XRP . This helped to reduce supply of XRP available.

2. Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November .

3. Ripple on verge of debuting a new service called Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

This is really good most especially the news of ripple buy back xrp ,because many people invested in the coin ,since they believe that when its been bought then the price would increase rapidly

Those are good enough reasons for xrp to increase in price and I hope it remains sustained. XRP deserves the bullish run it's getting now considering how long investors have been anticipating a rise in the price.

These reasons are highly justified but i am also trying hard to find out why the sudden crash in the value recently though this occured in many coins alos.

News gathered from cointelegraph suggests that there are three Factors that could be possible for the recent spike in the price of XRP.
1. Ripple buying back some of the Xrp .
Earlier this month , Ripple bought back millions worth of XRP . This helped to reduce supply of XRP available.

2. Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November .

3. Ripple on verge of debuting a new service called Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
I think those 3 factors re prominent enough to raise the value of Ripple in the market. Also the bullish trend on bitcoin has also opened opportunity for people to look out for alts that have the potential to moon too

You missed 4th
New office helped ripple, they opned in Dubai and also going to have HQ in Japan, this helped them with international investors.

These reasons are highly justified but i am also trying hard to find out why the sudden crash in the value recently though this occured in many coins alos.
Same here. There is a general fall in the price of ripple and other altcoins. But ripple has not gone below 0.50$ which is still an increase because initially it was at $0.25

Same here. There is a general fall in the price of ripple and other altcoins. But ripple has not gone below 0.50$ which is still an increase because initially it was at $0.25
Yeah , It will hit the $1 Mark if people holding it can be very patient with the price fluctuations, I hope paypal list it soon as part of the Crypto they will dealing with

Interesting information, Ripple buying XRP coins is a wise business choice, they bought the right of XRP to make their own gain. Because they believed XRP has enormous potential to grow bigger and they could be making good profit out of it.

Interesting information, Ripple buying XRP coins is a wise business choice, they bought the right of XRP to make their own gain. Because they believed XRP has enormous potential to grow bigger and they could be making good profit out of it.
Not really , the main aim in buying back is to reduce the supply of XRP so that the demand will exceed supply.

Not really , the main aim in buying back is to reduce the supply of XRP so that the demand will exceed supply.
It a good move by the ripple company because that's the easiest way they can make it have value and push companies like paypal to list. I hope doge follow suit

Very good, if the demand surpassed the supply, what will be the gain of this Ripple company who bought the right of this coin XRP?? Because its confusing now to me.

Very good, if the demand surpassed the supply, what will be the gain of this Ripple company who bought the right of this coin XRP?? Because its confusing now to me.
Ripple is the owner of xrp . By buying back xrp , they are thus reducing the volume of xrp in circulation thereby making the rice to rise due to low volume

Is there anyone still surprised as to why the value crashed drastically recently? I think people are pulling out their coins now that they value have crashed but I'd advice you buy and get more now that it's on the low side. Trust me you'll gain when it climbs back up.

Ripple is the owner of xrp . By buying back xrp , they are thus reducing the volume of xrp in circulation thereby making the rice to rise due to low volume
Thanks for breaking the message down for my own understanding. Now I have known what the story is all about. Ripple are the original owner's of XRP and they want to add value to it by reducing the volume of XRP in circulation.

Thanks for breaking the message down for my own understanding. Now I have known what the story is all about. Ripple are the original owner's of XRP and they want to add value to it by reducing the volume of XRP in circulation.
Yeah . This is the strategy used by cryptocurrency firms especially the new ones to make their coin rise well .

I once raised this issue on another platform that the rate at which ripple was miniting it coins at Interval will make the value dropped , if they don't back buy it won't be a good one for ripple.

You missed 4th
New office helped ripple, they opned in Dubai and also going to have HQ in Japan, this helped them with international investors.
Yeah i remember and i think this was the main factor that infulenced the price of ripple , because the environment change and even those people living there might have invested in the coin

Ripple already have a name and it is cheap too, so people when got this, they invested in Ripple instead of costly coins.

Ripple already have a name and it is cheap too, so people when got this, they invested in Ripple instead of costly coins.
People that i had invested in ripple last month would have made like 100% of their money though I still believe Investing in ripple now will still has potential since it has once reached $0.75 before it crashed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back