What's new

Three Factors Responsible for the Bullish Run of XRP in the past few days

People that i had invested in ripple last month would have made like 100% of their money though I still believe Investing in ripple now will still has potential since it has once reached $0.75 before it crashed.
I wanted to get ripple, but did not have any way so missed it, I was thinking to buy when it was dropping, it was just a chance.

I wanted to get ripple, but did not have any way so missed it, I was thinking to buy when it was dropping, it was just a chance.
Of you use trust wallet , watch the coin and immediately it drops try to buy though I still believe it will go higher than the $0.75 it reached earlier.

Of you use trust wallet , watch the coin and immediately it drops try to buy though I still believe it will go higher than the $0.75 it reached earlier.
I have trust wallet, but how I am going to buy it from wallet? I need a way to buy. Maybe Bizdustry will Pay in Ripple.

People that i had invested in ripple last month would have made like 100% of their money though I still believe Investing in ripple now will still has potential since it has once reached $0.75 before it crashed.
I think many have been finding means to sell the ripple they have ,so incase of any slight increase they would sell it off ,since the price once increase to a large portion

I think many have been finding means to sell the ripple they have ,so incase of any slight increase they would sell it off ,since the price once increase to a large portion
People that are still holding there's till now may not sell even if it rise to $0.75 again because they are used to, my TWT was once $28 it rose back to $45 then fall again and I am yet to sell them

People that are still holding there's till now may not sell even if it rise to $0.75 again because they are used to, my TWT was once $28 it rose back to $45 then fall again and I am yet to sell them
Well i would say there are different investors and not everyone are the same i think few might still sell theirs quickly i think

People are looking for alternative means of buying ATH coin. Some of the coin people are interested so much about is XRP. The demand of XRP is high, which makes the price to rise. People at buying it to sell later when the is higher demand again.

The demand for ripple was supposed to be higher by now especially with the recent snapshot for the flare token recently ok coinbase but unfortunately it didn't until recent.

One the factors that is responsible for the bullish run of xrp is due to the mainstream cryptocurrency success which has benefited some altcoins which includes Ripple (XRP).

People tends to invest more in XRP because the market structure is bullish. And under crypto trading, when the market structure is bullish, investors can buy and keep. And when the market structure is bearish one sell to make profit.
Crypto ks interesting. I will advise we all learn to do it.
Post automatically merged:

People tends to invest more in XRP because the market structure is bullish. And under crypto trading, when the market structure is bullish, investors can buy and keep. And when the market structure is bearish one sell to make profit.
Crypto ks interesting. I will advise we all learn to do it.

Exactly you have made some point
Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November Ripple on verge of debuting a new servicecalled Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Post automatically merged:

According to the online forecasting service, WalletInvestor.com, XRP is a “bad, high-risk 1-year investment” option. In one year, the price of the coin is expected to fall to $0.02 by December 2020. In five years, they predict this cryptocurrency to trade at $0.029 in February

Last edited:
News gathered from cointelegraph suggests that there are three Factors that could be possible for the recent spike in the price of XRP.
1. Ripple buying back some of the Xrp .
Earlier this month , Ripple bought back millions worth of XRP . This helped to reduce supply of XRP available.

2. Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November .

3. Ripple on verge of debuting a new service called Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
I have always wondered why the price of Ripple (XRP) is going so down to the extent that Binance is considering de-listing the coin among ita Crypto currency. Does anyone have an explanation to this phenomenon? Will XRP still survive more even in some week's from now?

Even as an undervalued stock I know ripple can never be chased out of the market like that. A lot of investors who have panic sold after news of the sec lawsuit came out will be blaming themselves for losing such amount of money because the coin have dropped value when investors started selling the coin without even looking back

Coin blackholes have been proven to be an effective way of increasing prices. Buy a lot of coin out of circulation entirely and move them out of the market to create a little scarcity. The few available would be over demanded to increase price.

Informative... was these the reasons why a lawsuit was filed against them by the USA government? I read it somewhere that ripple had no license for the XRP trade. Though XRP is currently gathering momentum and trying to bounce back to its feet

In the past four days, from its highest point on December 6 to its lowest level on December 9, Bitcoin dropped by nearly 9%. In the same period, the XRP price declined by around 20%, suffering a significantly deeper correction.The biggest catalyst of the XRP price throughout the past week has been the airdrop of Spark tokens. Major exchanges, like Bitstamp, supported the airdrop to allow XRP holders at Bitstamp to receive Spark tokens.

I have always wondered why the price of Ripple (XRP) is going so down to the extent that Binance is considering de-listing the coin among ita Crypto currency. Does anyone have an explanation to this phenomenon? Will XRP still survive more even in some week's from now?
Oh it's going down because ripple is facing a lawsuit against SEC.. and that makes a lot of holders panic and sold their XRP.. the hearing will start in February as i heard.. and the future of XRP is now still unknown. It all depends if they win the case or not.

What a wonderful business strategy that ripples has used to make Xrp price rise, this should be a new strategy for other cryptocurrencies to adopt to make the prices of their coins to rise too.
Unfortunately, the all the gains that ripples has made on XRP is on the verge of being eroded due to the the lawsuit that the US securities and exchange commission has instituted against Ripples. We can only wish ripples luck in their lawsuit.

I just want to talk a bit about ripple coinbase. This coin base came with much vibes and just like a dream it grew beyond what the world could imagine. But along the way, something happened. I do not know the reason for this, but ripple coinbase is currently facing lawsuit from US crypto currency security.

If things keeps going this way, then there is good hope for those who invested in the cryptocurrency Ripple when it was dropping in price. I have always said it that the cryptocurrency will bounce back to its former glory and now it appears that I'm correct.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back