What's new

Three Factors Responsible for the Bullish Run of XRP in the past few days

The most likely reason for this include xrp breaking out of a multiyear downtrend and the perceived “cheaper” value compared to Bitcoin in the eyes of the public. As Cointelegraph reported, the demand for xrp also rose so quickly that Coinbase suffered a temporary server outage to the ire of its users.

The most likely reason for this include xrp breaking out of a multiyear downtrend and the perceived “cheaper” value compared to Bitcoin in the eyes of the public. As Cointelegraph reported, the demand for xrp also rose so quickly that Coinbase suffered a temporary server outage to the ire of its users.
Are you being serious about what you just said that happened with Coinbase? Coinbase happens to be one of the best if not the best, but for them to suffer server outage is really something odd. Do you think their system was attacked?

Ripple seems to show some resilience recently in stabilising at it's normal price despite the controversy surrounding it. Many tales of it being delisted in major exchanges seem to have died down of late. Aside that issue, ripple was on a move to $1 and would have surpassed it. There's still time for them to rise in value. It's just a matter of patience from investors and holders.

Ripple seems to show some resilience recently in stabilising at it's normal price despite the controversy surrounding it. Many tales of it being delisted in major exchanges seem to have died down of late. Aside that issue, ripple was on a move to $1 and would have surpassed it. There's still time for them to rise in value. It's just a matter of patience from investors and holders.
Also they kind of obviously realize that they are going to be losing a lot of investors if they didn't sort out the problems they are facing with SCE. It would be a shame for other coins that are new to come and over take them and push them down the pecking order.

Also they kind of obviously realize that they are going to be losing a lot of investors if they didn't sort out the problems they are facing with SCE. It would be a shame for other coins that are new to come and over take them and push them down the pecking order.
Yes,that's the problem they're facing at the moment. They've lost a lot of investors as people pulled out their funds and converted to other coins to avoid running into losses. Ripple holders experienced more than a 100% loss in value value during that moment and it has come to affect them negatively. They have to sort this issue out and restore confidence in investors.

Yes,that's the problem they're facing at the moment. They've lost a lot of investors as people pulled out their funds and converted to other coins to avoid running into losses. Ripple holders experienced more than a 100% loss in value value during that moment and it has come to affect them negatively. They have to sort this issue out and restore confidence in investors.
You can't really blame those initial investors who pulled their out their investments in Ripple because it wasn't look realistic at the moment at all a while ago. No one fancy losing money and it was what was going on then. But the most important thing now is that they have started making moves in fixing their problems.

You can't really blame those initial investors who pulled their out their investments in Ripple because it wasn't look realistic at the moment at all a while ago. No one fancy losing money and it was what was going on then. But the most important thing now is that they have started making moves in fixing their problems.
Yes,I won't blame them too as I would have done the same as them. In fact investors lost up to 90% Or more during that period and it shattered their confidence. The only way ripple can pay them back is to rally back to its previous value before the lawsuit saga. If they can achieve such,I see them gaining back their investors and taking their right spot.

There are three key reasons why XRP likely struggled in the past three days. The potential reasons are relatively low volume compared to Bitcoin, uncertainty in the market, and a sell-the-news drop after an airdrop to XRP holders.
Post automatically merged:

There are three key reasons why XRP likely struggled in the past three days. The potential reasons are relatively low volume compared to Bitcoin, uncertainty in the market, and a sell-the-news drop after an airdrop to XRP holders.12 Dec 2020

Last edited:
I guess this is a major reason for the recent rise on ripple coin. These factors are sure ways to improve the value of a coin as it is an expansion technique so we can only look forward to making more profit with xrp

Ripples are the original owner of the Xpr and is not that cost in price you buy it and wait for some time or hours to see weather it’s get high or not,when it’s gets high you now sell it to get your profits,the best moment to invest in Ripple you wait until it’s crash then you invest your money there and get profits.

News gathered from cointelegraph suggests that there are three Factors that could be possible for the recent spike in the price of XRP.
1. Ripple buying back some of the Xrp .
Earlier this month , Ripple bought back millions worth of XRP . This helped to reduce supply of XRP available.

2. Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November .

3. Ripple on verge of debuting a new service called Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Thanks for the information thats why xrp is still a strong on hold and coming all the way up they have so many investor getting the xrp and so many trading on this crypto xrp now is a real popular one this must be in the help of the ripple.

Ripples almost made me run mad. I invested when it was about $2.5 and it reduced drastically. I almost ran mad. I couldn't follow the trend because my phone got stolen, back then in final quarter of 2017. I'm trying to start all over. Hopefully I can regain my losses

Fascinating data, Ripple purchasing XRP coins is a shrewd business decision, they purchased the privilege of XRP to make their own benefit. Since they trusted XRP can possibly become greater and they could be making acceptable benefit out of it.

Awesome, if the interest outperformed the inventory, what will be the increase of this Ripple organization who purchased the privilege of this coin XRP?? Since its befuddling now to me.

This is really good most especially the news of ripple buy back xrp ,because many people invested in the coin ,since they believe that when its been bought then the price would increase rapidly
I am also hearing this for the first time, I was aware that firms and stock exchange companies could buy their own share but I didn't think it was possible for crypto currency coins in the crypto market

News gathered from cointelegraph suggests that there are three Factors that could be possible for the recent spike in the price of XRP.
1. Ripple buying back some of the Xrp .
Earlier this month , Ripple bought back millions worth of XRP . This helped to reduce supply of XRP available.

2. Increase in new xrp addresses.
When Ripple started buying back XRP, many people saw the possibility of a rise and they started opening xrp addresses , there was an increase in addresses generated in November .

3. Ripple on verge of debuting a new service called Paystring with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Please fellow bizindustry how do I know which currency to invest in apart from bitcoin. Because bitcoin is beyond average people like us.
Quote for today!
Cherish watever you have today and don't wish bad luck for your neighbor, because they have what you don't av

Will I believe increase in the xpr address made meaning investors turn away from XPR. This was also what made me turn away from XPR

Well I don't really know the factor responsible for the run of XRP in the past few days, but I think ripple might be responsible for the run of XRP

Ripple XRP coin saw the biggest bullish run in the past week. Only today, it has seen a decline of 12% in its price. The coin have been on the decline for the past 4 days. It went from $1.84 to $1.34.

I think in update to this information the additional increase in ripple was caused by ripple involvement and their relentless approach to the lawsuit issues

I think in update to this information the additional increase in ripple was caused by ripple involvement and their relentless approach to the lawsuit issues
You're somewhat right dear. Ripple have fought with tooth and nail trying all they can to defend their badge. That has enabled people to invest in knowing too well, Ripple got the evidence to win the lawsuit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back