What's new

THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD REASONS TO VENTURE INTO REAL ESTATE FAST.*

My name is Esther, Am a realtor with Oxford commercial real estate.
I will be sharing with you reasons why you should venture into real estate.
Stay tune. And questions and enlightenment are welcome.

What is real estate?

According to Wikipedia, "Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general"

You can make your own hours, earn good money, and help people buy/sell property or land.
And if you're going to put in all that hard work and effort into becoming a realtor, you might as well become the best one there is.
Whether you're new to the business or you're a veteran, there's always room for improvement. With that in mind.

In my next post, I will be sharing with you 6 tips that will help you become the best realtor.
This your piece is really full and loaded with stuffs. You must have gotten a good hand and a foresight of the real estate Industry from this your write up. I'm looking forward to your next post on the subject.

This is good information. Like agriculture, real estate is the kind of business that stays relevant forever. This is because it fulfills a primary need of man which is shelter. Real estate is one of the most profitable businesses in the world.

I really love the way you wrote that article, its a nice investment because investment into buildings, lands,property is a lifelong enjoyment so the money tends to flow for you every year. I think when the time is right for me i will make a investment into real estate.

My name is Esther, Am a realtor with Oxford commercial real estate.
I will be sharing with you reasons why you should venture into real estate.
Stay tune. And questions and enlightenment are welcome.

What is real estate?

According to Wikipedia, "Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general"

You can make your own hours, earn good money, and help people buy/sell property or land.
And if you're going to put in all that hard work and effort into becoming a realtor, you might as well become the best one there is.
Whether you're new to the business or you're a veteran, there's always room for improvement. With that in mind.

In my next post, I will be sharing with you 6 tips that will help you become the best realtor.
Real estate is very good and has made several people millionaires and still making a lot of people rich, even till tomorrow. I love all the article right up there. Thanks for opening my mind to the opportunity lies in real estate business. when I am financially okay, I will surely give it a trial.

One up side of real estate is its passive nature of earning. You could get a property to then sell off for a profit or place on rent where proceeds are earned over the years; without even doing much. I really love real estate, although it requires a huge chunk of capital.

Of course, there are lots of reasons to consider real estate. With real estate your sure of making profit because the prices of both land and house increases over time. It is a good form of investment and if you have the funds, invest now so in some years to come you can sell it higher.

Real estate has always been a luctretive business ever since I was introduced to join the business, and a lot of people are very much aware of the business, but the reason why some people find it deficult to join is that the business is capital intensive, if you are not well to, hey the business is not for you.

Wow this is very good information and also a wise advice to all investors. I am very interested in real estate business, because the information you placed here motivated me

Real estate investment will be profitable for ages, it comes with benefits of different forms. Buying of land and building it, farming on it or leading it for industrial purposes. Building a house for commercial purposes and other numerous benefits associated with it.

A lot of reason to venture into real estate investment one of the key reasons is because off the loop creative nature of the business and also its importance in terms of developing a nation.

Real estate is a good business only if you have the knowledge and experience to run it successfully. Real estate needs some form of training or experience before you can be licensed as a professional real estate agents or managers though the law varies from countries to countries.

Real estate investing is a long-term investment that offers a number of advantages. Land acquisition might include purchasing land and putting structures on it, farming on it, or utilising it for industrial uses. Building a home for business purposes and the advantages it brings

Real estate business is a very lucrative business to venture into, it is a business that does not involve a lot of stress at times and the return is usually very attractive. Real estate is very easy to set up as it does not really involve large sum of capital to start. One can start buy just buying land for clients and collect their commission.

Good one there,there are actually several steps one has to follow in order to become a successful realtor,which is a good profitable field.

Good one there,there are actually several steps one has to follow in order to become a successful realtor,which is a good profitable field.
one of the basic reason why one should venture into real estate fast especially in this part of the world is because it is a developing nation and housing scheme is very important in terms of developing a particular country.

I think that the real estate business is a business that business minded investors should want to keep in mind even if they are not ready yet because the advantages are just numerous.

one of the basic reason why one should venture into real estate fast especially in this part of the world is because it is a developing nation and housing scheme is very important in terms of developing a particular country.
That's absolutely right,housing sectors are important in the development of a developing country. Real estate is no doubt a profitable business.

I have had a lot of trouble with getting vital information about the real estate industry even as an industry which I love so much but this have given me the knowledge

One good reason to venture into real estate is because it is a highly rewarding business. Moreso, the business does y attraci a lot of risk hence the reason a lot of people like it

Definitely there are a lot of reasons to venture into real estate bit for me the most enticing factor would be because it's a major form of passive income, earning money while sleeping is something I look forward to

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back