What's new

THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD REASONS TO VENTURE INTO REAL ESTATE FAST.*

Thanks for this tips my friend. I searched for your company online, I saw that you guys are really established in the real estate business. Keep up.

Real Estate is definitely a good way to make money now. The beauty part of the business now is that even if you don't have money to invest in the sector you can still make money from real estate agent part.

You are right, no doubt, one of my real estate wishes is to get a couple of lands and sell as they appreciate, this has been one of the sweetest aspects of R E

The real estate industry is definitely a gold mine if you will be able to know how to navigate through it as there is so much money that you can make from it.

I want the tips on how I can help people buy or sell their lands or buildings. I heard that there is a lot of money involved and learning basic tips that will help me kick up on it will be pretty great and fun. How I will link up to these house owners has been an issue too.

Seriously, real estate investment is something that a lot of people who are actually looking for better ways to make money are making use of today in the world.

My name is Esther, Am a realtor with Oxford commercial real estate.
I will be sharing with you reasons why you should venture into real estate.
Stay tune. And questions and enlightenment are welcome.

What is real estate?

According to Wikipedia, "Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general"

You can make your own hours, earn good money, and help people buy/sell property or land.
And if you're going to put in all that hard work and effort into becoming a realtor, you might as well become the best one there is.
Whether you're new to the business or you're a veteran, there's always room for improvement. With that in mind.

In my next post, I will be sharing with you 6 tips that will help you become the best realtor.
One thing I know is that real estate venture is profitable as f**k but at the same time it is extremely capital intensive which might discourage a lot of people

Excellent information, and welcome all the information you can share with us, the members, who want to enter the real estate world and improve every day. The writing you leave in this thread is valuable as many people feel limited thinking that if they do not have a large capital they cannot start generating income in the real estate sector.
Sincerely I agree with you as real estate is fast becoming a great way of earning income for many individuals. I have seen people even here in my country become very successful just by going into real estate business, but just like any other business, it requires patience, hardwork and time.

Real estate is always going to be appreciative provided that the population of a place is increasing and that is a very clear reason why you should invest in it if you have the money.

Sincerely I agree with you as real estate is fast becoming a great way of earning income for many individuals. I have seen people even here in my country become very successful just by going into real estate business, but just like any other business, it requires patience, hardwork and time.
Above all, it is hard work, since it is not just a matter of arriving and generating profits, you must build a reputation so that your services are in demand. Before reaching them, it is necessary to close several sale and purchase or rental deals that demonstrate the transparency of the real estate agent.

Above all, it is hard work, since it is not just a matter of arriving and generating profits, you must build a reputation so that your services are in demand. Before reaching them, it is necessary to close several sale and purchase or rental deals that demonstrate the transparency of the real estate agent.
In any kind of business or service, yes, you need to build a good reputation. It is like being in the movies that your acting is good and you will be noticed. In business, it is the same especially if you are good in brokering just try to be honest in your dealings and you will go far.

In any kind of business or service, yes, you need to build a good reputation. It is like being in the movies that your acting is good and you will be noticed. In business, it is the same especially if you are good in brokering just try to be honest in your dealings and you will go far.
Excellent comparison @Alexandoy, and it is the must be, according to honesty and transparency in any business is indispensable. I personally admire people with these qualities, who deserve my respect and trust.

Real estate is one of the best form of investment, this is one thing that does not go down in value but always appreciate especially in terms of land. It's a perfect way to gain residual income which can also be passed down to the next generation.

I am very interested in learning this business, l heard it's very lucrative especially as a realtor. The problem is that those who are successful in this kind of business, hardly teach others their business, for the fear of loosing their customers to those they taught. Till now, l am yet to meet one on one with someone in this business.

Real estate is one of the best form of investment, this is one thing that does not go down in value but always appreciate especially in terms of land. It's a perfect way to gain residual income which can also be passed down to the next generation.
Something that must be taken into account is the point you describe, to benefit the next generation, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and so on. It is very important to have a property for your own use or to think about the future.

Extremely legitimate factors. Realty is one more gold mine a guy that's currently damaged however has actually realty remains in truth certainly not damaged whatsoever since if he chooses to offer his landed residential or commercial home he will certainly end up being a millionaire in an issue of mins.

Something that must be taken into account is the point you describe, to benefit the next generation, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and so on. It is very important to have a property for your own use or to think about the future.
Exactly, it is Very important, investing in real estate is like you building a legacy for yourself that you can pass on to the next generation, and I believe having a legacy is the dream of every person today both old and young.

Exactly, it is Very important, investing in real estate is like you building a legacy for yourself that you can pass on to the next generation, and I believe having a legacy is the dream of every person today both old and young.
That's right, as we mature we think about that. I was given a piece of land when I was about 12 years old, I never paid attention to it, today I regret it because of my ignorance and lack of future vision. But nowadays we think differently and we must advise and guide others.

Good to know you are actually a person into the real estate business that is also with us here at bizdustry. Getting the practical knowledge of this industry from a hands on experienced someone is really good thing

Real estate business is a very lucreative business,one of the thing i like about it is that,you can get a property and alow it to appriciate with time and sell when the orice is up.And then the issue of developing and selling outrightly to clients.

You seem to know your onion very well in the subject of discussion here which is the real estate business talks. We look forward to seeing you drop a lot of knowledge for folks who might be concidering this line of business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back