What's new

THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD REASONS TO VENTURE INTO REAL ESTATE FAST.*

Estherific

Acquaintance
Jan 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My name is Esther, Am a realtor with Oxford commercial real estate.
I will be sharing with you reasons why you should venture into real estate.
Stay tune. And questions and enlightenment are welcome.

What is real estate?

According to Wikipedia, "Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general"

You can make your own hours, earn good money, and help people buy/sell property or land.
And if you're going to put in all that hard work and effort into becoming a realtor, you might as well become the best one there is.
Whether you're new to the business or you're a veteran, there's always room for improvement. With that in mind.

In my next post, I will be sharing with you 6 tips that will help you become the best realtor.

Excellent information, and welcome all the information you can share with us, the members, who want to enter the real estate world and improve every day. The writing you leave in this thread is valuable as many people feel limited thinking that if they do not have a large capital they cannot start generating income in the real estate sector.

One of the reasons I love and consider real estate is because of it permanence and long duration with low stress involved.

Nice and precious informative post and article i would say. I like real estate because it keep relax and out of stress. We can build house, polish it and enable it with many facilities, after this we can sell it and get a lot of profit. I always support this type of business. Yes go ahead and post those tips too.

top reason people explore real Estate is that they are fascinated by it. .“Real estate provides a path to financial freedom, a flexible schedule, and the personal fulfillment of helping families own their home. Few careers can offer this much.”

A top reason people explore real estate is that they are fascinated by it. ... “Real estate provides a path to financial freedom, a flexible schedule, and the personal fulfillment of helping families own their home. Few careers can offer this much.”

Very valid points. Real estate is another gold mine a man that is presently broke but has real estate is in fact not broke at all because if he decides to sell his landed property he will become a millionaire in a matter of minutes. Real estate is a business for those with great hindsight and it always pays off no matter how long you hold the property for.

Most individuals put resources into real estate for the consistent cashflow they acquire as rental pay. This automated revenue is an enormous motivating force to kick you off and purchase your first investment property. Contingent upon the area, you could be procuring huge pay to cover your costs and make you additional cash as an afterthought.

Excellent explanation and it is detailed with the right guide and information to guide a novice like me ti understand what the business like real estate entails. I would love to give real estate a trial and watch how things turns out but i don't have large amount of money to start up with, any help on this?

I want the tips on how I can help people buy or sell their lands or buildings. I heard that there is a lot of money involved and learning basic tips that will help me kick up on it will be pretty great and fun. How I will link up to these house owners has been an issue too.

Sounds good I will be looking forward to the six tips you have to drop. Just like you have said you make your own hours and you help people who wants to buy a home achieve their dreams. Like the saying goes "anything worth doing is worth doing well".

That's good point, I have seen the means of investing in real estate investment is long term investment, now I have learned a lot about real estate properties how to make use of them and make some money profit.

I will be anticipating the tips to become a realtor fast, although I am a realtor myself but I need new knowledge to add to my own knowledge, so my fingers is crossed anxiously waiting for the tips.

Very good post, I for one I believe one of the reasons real estate is ideal is because of the minimal risk it pose to one's capital unlike other business where there is a tendency of losing your capital when the business fails, in real estate, you are guaranteed of many profits, the amount of profits you make now depends on several factors.

I know of many real estate agents who made it good in that business. They have established good connections particularly with the real estate developers. Those are the companies that build condominiums and townhouse compounds. They are always in need of land whether in the city or in the suburbs. Lately I have heard that real estate developers are setting their sights in the rural areas. Some friend realtors are also in contact with potential sellers of land so they have a notebook for that kind of listing.

Real estate is the new gold mine and I would advice people to take it serious. It's cost almost nothing to become and agent and then you start earning. Thanks for the brilliant writeup Esther, I learnt a lot from it.

Interesting, the most intriguing reason for choosing this job is the ability to establish without having a capital of your own. Real estate business comprises of different segment,one of which is the agency which fetches income without capital.

I can't wait for your next write up. But I would have like it better if you have given your contacts or your office contact in case I want to contact you. Because I have been dreaming of investing in real estate for long.

Yeah real estate investment is one of the best thing to put money and the beauty part of it is that it can triple your money if you enter the sector with a right strategy. This strategy will help you know where you buy your property, how to list them with different agents and how to sell it your self

My name is Esther, Am a realtor with Oxford commercial real estate.
I will be sharing with you reasons why you should venture into real estate.
Stay tune. And questions and enlightenment are welcome.

What is real estate?

According to Wikipedia, "Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general"

You can make your own hours, earn good money, and help people buy/sell property or land.
And if you're going to put in all that hard work and effort into becoming a realtor, you might as well become the best one there is.
Whether you're new to the business or you're a veteran, there's always room for improvement. With that in mind.

In my next post, I will be sharing with you 6 tips that will help you become the best realtor.
Real estate agents come from all different backgrounds and ages. The National Association of Realtors® (NAR) finds that 95% of agents chose a real estate career after leaving one or two previous careers—usually in business, finance, or management.
Today, the average age of new real estate agents is near 50. Often, older people choose real estate as a way to ease into retirement or to supplement their retirement income. Younger people tend to go into the business because they are following in their family’s footsteps or they are intent on building a career in a field they love, as well as one that pays well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back