What's new

The worst ads company you've used for monetization?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What was the worst ads company you've used for monetization? I remember one called Chitika back in the day. It wasn't very good and they barely paid you out when you hit their threshold. What was the worst ads company you've used?

What a coincidence, I have also used Chitika. Back in the days, they said Chitika was the best adsense alternative as well as the best ad network to be used along side adsense. That was so untrue. I cannot say which one was worst but I have used a lot of ad networks are were terrible, for instance, Bitcoadz (ran away without paying), adsterra, propeller ads, popup ads, adhitz (they removed me from their program without giving valid reason), and a bunch of other ad networks.

Absolutely, maintaining a balance between ads and user experience and profits is crucial, just like with Chitika. It's essential not to inundate your visitors with excessive pop-ups to earn more. When you opt for a reputable ad network like AdMaven or PropellerAds, you'll undoubtedly notice the positive impact it can have on your website's performance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back