What's new

The way you can make passive income online - Just with your mobile

barakz12

May 2, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever taken some good pics with your camera or mobile? In this article, I am going to teach you how you will be able to make passive income just by uploading your photos to stock websites.

So what am I talking all about?

Shutterstock-Logo.png

Shutterstock is the biggest website for stock photos/videos. It is pretty easy to start and upload your photos and videos.
Once you upload your files, you will need to choose the title and keywords for each image and choose the right category. It is important to choose the right keywords and title for the image in order to be seen by a wider audience.

Afterward, you click on "Submit" and then your files will be pending and will need to be reviewed by the website before they are going live. This process usually takes about 1-2 days or less. Once your images/videos are approved, then they will be live on your profile page and you will start making money each time one of your files is downloaded. There are more than 70M users on Shutterstock, therefore it is pretty good to be there and upload your work.

If you love photography and think that you have good photos, then I would recommend you to sign up and start making a passive income from your photos!

I attached an example of a good photographer on Shutterstock that earns about $400 every month passive income. And the more images and videos you upload means the more chances that your income will grow.

ShutterstockEarnings.jpg

Please note that the process is not so easy. You need to be consistent and keep uploading good photos if you want your income to grow. I suggest you to upload your best pictures and learn from what succeed in order to take better pics.

I have also been a very good friend of stock website especially for photos. You can be able to illustrate very beautiful photos or snap natural other ones and then send it there all with your mobile phone.

I mentioned this in another thread. If you can manage to get a lot of people to buy your pictures, you will make really good money but it takes a lot of time and work. I think most people can get some good side money through doing this.

Is not that really easy but know I have never tried it before making good money from it, it's will really take a time to start making some money you to keep working hard.

I have been hearing more about some websites where you can upload pictures online and make tons of money from it just from you mobile phone and i believe its real and paying handsomely.
I have also been a very good friend of stock website especially for photos. You can be able to illustrate very beautiful photos or snap natural other ones and then send it there all with your mobile phone.

Have you ever taken some good pics with your camera or mobile? In this article, I am going to teach you how you will be able to make passive income just by uploading your photos to stock websites.

So what am I talking all about?

View attachment 3510

Shutterstock is the biggest website for stock photos/videos. It is pretty easy to start and upload your photos and videos.
Once you upload your files, you will need to choose the title and keywords for each image and choose the right category. It is important to choose the right keywords and title for the image in order to be seen by a wider audience.

Afterward, you click on "Submit" and then your files will be pending and will need to be reviewed by the website before they are going live. This process usually takes about 1-2 days or less. Once your images/videos are approved, then they will be live on your profile page and you will start making money each time one of your files is downloaded. There are more than 70M users on Shutterstock, therefore it is pretty good to be there and upload your work.

If you love photography and think that you have good photos, then I would recommend you to sign up and start making a passive income from your photos!

I attached an example of a good photographer on Shutterstock that earns about $400 every month passive income. And the more images and videos you upload means the more chances that your income will grow.

View attachment 3509

Please note that the process is not so easy. You need to be consistent and keep uploading good photos if you want your income to grow. I suggest you to upload your best pictures and learn from what succeed in order to take better pics.
This is amazing. I'm not really gifted when it come to photography, but I got tons of friends I would recommend this to. I hope they pay for drawing good arts too

I mentioned this in another thread. If you can manage to get a lot of people to buy your pictures, you will make really good money but it takes a lot of time and work. I think most people can get some good side money through doing this.
That is definitelly one of the ways you can use to really make good money for yourself,but you really need to have some very good pictures and pictures or shot as well as moments that are rear,which are very valuable.

That is definitelly one of the ways you can use to really make good money for yourself,but you really need to have some very good pictures and pictures or shot as well as moments that are rear,which are very valuable.
A friend of mine used to go to big events since he lived in the DC area (USA) and would get videos and pictures, then sell them to news outlets for really good money. This is just one path you can take.

The only way to make passive income on your phone is to start trading. Moreover, you could even make a big mining farm using your smartphones.

The only way to make passive income on your phone is to start trading. Moreover, you could even make a big mining farm using your smartphones.
making passive income from home I think that you will need some knowledge and skills on how to trade as you said you can also trade crypto and forex and go into affiliate marketing its one of the way which someone can make extra huge money conducting various activity online.

There is absolutely nothing as fascinating as making money directly from the comfort of your home. This is something that I will like to explore and then I would like to check this your offer.

There is absolutely nothing as fascinating as making money directly from the comfort of your home. This is something that I will like to explore and then I would like to check this your offer.

The only way you can make money by your phone is to trade and make cash by selling items. There are many apps that you could try. However, they may not generate passive income for you all the time.

Trading requires a perfect understanding of what you are doing. Without that the possibility of losing your money is very high , that is why so many people are advised to focus on the learning process at the initial stage.

Trading requires a perfect understanding of what you are doing. Without that the possibility of losing your money is very high , that is why so many people are advised to focus on the learning process at the initial stage.

Trading is really hard because even after analysing many thing and reading indicators, you could still suffer from losses at some point. Not all the traders make good money.

Trading is really hard because even after analysing many thing and reading indicators, you could still suffer from losses at some point. Not all the traders make good money.
As a professional , the rate of you losing in the forex market will be extremely low and even if you have to make some losses it will be between 15 to 25 percent after a proper analysis. The most important thing is just to have an idea of how to analyse the market.

I cannot earn money in this way personally because my phone's camera is not really good to be able to take a clear picture. To be able to make money in this way professionally I need to buy a professional camera dedicated for this purpose alone

I cannot earn money in this way personally because my phone's camera is not really good to be able to take a clear picture. To be able to make money in this way professionally I need to buy a professional camera dedicated for this purpose alone
You don't always earn on these kind of sites , I am also having a problem with the back camera of my mobile phone , so it will be difficult for me to be able to upload pictures on your mobile phone

You don't always earn on these kind of sites , I am also having a problem with the back camera of my mobile phone , so it will be difficult for me to be able to upload pictures on your mobile phone
And sometimes location plays a very important factors , like your location must be developed enough for you to have a lot of things to snap and post. I am living in an estate were there's nothing much to take a picture of.

If I'll understand what you mean, this a paid to upload site, you get paid for uploading contents, I don't know people earn that much from paid to upload site's.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back