What's new

The volatility of forex is much lower than cryptocurrency

I don't think so, despite the fact I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies but I don't think it's volatile like forex pairs, you are getting this wrong.

I don't think so, despite the fact I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies but I don't think it's volatile like forex pairs, you are getting this wrong.
A lot of people don't really know what trading is all about, they just go ahead and post what they fell like, that's not true it's not meant to be so, I don't think such kinds of people will get it right.

It is very true that forex is less volatile that cryptocurrencies.
But one can make a large amount of money by trading forex if the skill is intact

It is very true that forex is less volatile that cryptocurrencies.
But one can make a large amount of money by trading forex if the skill is intact
That's true, but not all cryptocurrencies are volatile, some of them can't even move a hundred pip a day, if you are trading cryptocurrencies you'll definitely understand what I mean.

That's true, but not all cryptocurrencies are volatile, some of them can't even move a hundred pip a day, if you are trading cryptocurrencies you'll definitely understand what I mean.
Yeah, I don't trade cryptocurrencies thought.
But the truth is , you don't need hundred pips to be consistently profitable.
Infact RRR is not a necessity.

The volatility of forex is definitely lower than that of cryptocurrency and that is why people live crypto because with more volatility means that there's more opportunity to make money.

A lot of people don't really know what trading is all about, they just go ahead and post what they fell like, that's not true it's not meant to be so, I don't think such kinds of people will get it right.
You have a point there, some people on this forum don't really know what trading is all about, they just post whatever they fell like, this very bad, some of them are even saying forex trading is a scam.

You have a point there, some people on this forum don't really know what trading is all about, they just post whatever they fell like, this very bad, some of them are even saying forex trading is a scam.
That's true, I don't really like it when people talk about forex trading as a scam, if you also have that mindset you are not going to get that right, having a good mindset mindset will help your trading life.

That's true, I don't really like it when people talk about forex trading as a scam, if you also have that mindset you are not going to get that right, having a good mindset mindset will help your trading life.
That's true, mindset is very important in trading, if you don't have the right one there's no way you can make it, having a good mindset is very important.

That's true, mindset is very important in trading, if you don't have the right one there's no way you can make it, having a good mindset is very important.
That's just the fact, if you don't have the right mindset in trading you are not going to gain what you want, having a good mindset will help you to get whatever you want.

That's just the fact, if you don't have the right mindset in trading you are not going to gain what you want, having a good mindset will help you to get whatever you want.
You have a good point there sir, if you don't have the knowledge of forex trading you are not going to earn money, but you'll be losing it over and over because you don't know what you are doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back