The site which pays to write

Ektalakra

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
" Site which pays to write" if you search this on google you will get multiple options with good with positive reviews and suggestions. Once you try them, you will know the harsh reality.
I have tried multiple sites which say that they "pay to write", but never received any response after submitting the article. I don't know if my articles, had been approved or not.
Anyone who knows any genuine site where I can start my writing career as a beginner, please drop down your suggestions.

The truth is that this website is actually not easy because it takes a lot of time before your article can be accepted. Listverse is one of the websites is one of the websites I have ventured before but it is very difficult. If your article is accepted they will pay you $100.

I am new in this writing field, so I don't know which sites pay genuinely when someone posts an article, but in our forum members' help on this issue because they are working on different writing sites, so patiently we wait for their reviews.

Most of the legit sites that pay writer don't have time for writer. For instance, there are some websites today that if you submitted your article to them, they will pay more than $200 upon approval. But, how many of them will accept beginner writers articles. The best bet for a newbie writer is to join ptp sites like bizdustry so, he or she can be making few dollars to keep body. And create a blog or micro blog on medium to improve his or her writing skills.

it's better to start improving your writing skills on forums for example because the competition there is high and there are only professional writers who are able to make money.

" Site which pays to write" if you search this on google you will get multiple options with good with positive reviews and suggestions. Once you try them, you will know the harsh reality.
I have tried multiple sites which say that they "pay to write", but never received any response after submitting the article. I don't know if my articles, had been approved or not.
Anyone who knows any genuine site where I can start my writing career as a beginner, please drop down your suggestions.
I'm not sure about other sites that pay you well for writing articles. Are they really legit or not? But I'm sure about freelancing sites such as Fiverr, Upwork, freelancer.com and many others where you can offer your writing or any kind of services online and get paid for your work.

There are a number of freelancing websites that can pay you for writing articles. The one I recommend is called Latium but that website includes other jobs like audio transcription, translation among others. If you want a website purely dedicated to writing for passive income, Listverse would be the best option

Getting a legit site that pays for writing is pretty difficult, but I think Amazon pays, they allow you not just to write but to publish your book, the types of books to publish are divided into low, no and high content books, the no content as the name goes don't need you to write much, it can be a blank notebook, all that matters in such a book is the cover, the low contents books are stuff like journals, colouring etc, while the high content books are fictions and nonfictional books, like "how to live good".

The truth is that this website is actually not easy because it takes a lot of time before your article can be accepted. Listverse is one of the websites is one of the websites I have ventured before but it is very difficult. If your article is accepted they will pay you $100.
Wow, that's really interesting.
Can you tell me more about this listverse?
It seems it might be a better rout for me
How long can your article be in order to be accepted?

Upwork is a freelancing platform that grew out of the merger of oDesk and Elance- it’s now one of the most popular freelancing sites out there.

Wow, that's really interesting.
Can you tell me more about this listverse?
It seems it might be a better rout for me
How long can your article be in order to be accepted?
I think the website is not hard to understand because they requires you to write good articles and submit. If you have any successful submission you will be paid $100.

I think the website is not hard to understand because they requires you to write good articles and submit. If you have any successful submission you will be paid $100.
This is getting interesting, but do they assigned a topic to you to write about?
And is it like some sort of competition?
Don't mind my questions I am just inquisitive to learn man.

This is getting interesting, but do they assigned a topic to you to write about?
And is it like some sort of competition?
Don't mind my questions I am just inquisitive to learn man.
like I've stated, i have actually not worked on the platform but I have an account with them. They will not give you a topic instead you will come up with your own topic to write something about and if it is accepted they will pay you $100.

If you are a good writer I suggest you to become a freelancer in freelancing websites like Upwork and Freelancer, you can write articles and get paid for that.

You can decide to package your writing skills into a book format, do some extra research and upload to Amazon KDP, that way you'll earn when someone purchases or reads the book online. You can also build a career in ghostwriting as suggested by other users.

I know 3 sites for this type of earnings that really pay and have a good rating. 1)Listverse
2)InstantShift
3)HubPages
and also you can just search for jobs and orders on Fiverr but due to the high competition it can be difficult to find a job.

If you are a good writer I suggest you to become a freelancer in freelancing websites like Upwork and Freelancer, you can write articles and get paid for that.
Getting work on freelance sites as a beginner is not easy these days. There are so many people who write good articles or who would do the work cheaper. It is better to start your own blog since you can control things this way.

Well to be honest there iare many website is actually that is actually paying but trust me it is not easy because it takes a lot of time before your article can be accepted. Listverse is one of the websites is one of the websites I have ventured before but it is very difficult. If your article is accepted they will pay you $100.

Well to be honest there iare many website is actually that is actually paying but trust me it is not easy because it takes a lot of time before your article can be accepted. Listverse is one of the websites is one of the websites I have ventured before but it is very difficult. If your article is accepted they will pay you $100.
that is one of the major problems with some of those websites. It takes a lot of time before they will be able to accept your article. most of them want professional articles only.

Absolutely you are right I tried a lot of multiple type of writing jobs searching on YouTube and Google but I couldn't find anything like this website Bizdustry that is very easy to write and get paid as well because many of websites are scam and many of having very different kind of withdrawal options so we get confused and lost our everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back